Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: True Cinema

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 16, 2011 12:02 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I would imagine that Most the folks round her have figured out by now that HOLLYWOOD couldn't pull an original thought out it's ass if'n it's stinkin' life depende upon it. For All those Who may "GET" it, what's to follow is a simple film link list (Divx) of films That I Feel ARE "QUALITY". Just my simple reasearchings..................

Wild Zero (2000)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_D9OjDoQ0

http://stagevu.com/video/tfdkfkqsjfpe

• May 31, 2011 2:31 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

You got me started now (jesus' son book by denis johnson from the velvet's song - denis leary and hopper in the film) I gotta say I got real real mad when I saw Adolf Gibson's Passion Of The Christ - sadisitic, anti-women, anti-semnitic and worst of all repetitve ad nauseum and soooo FUCKING BORING - that Cazaviel twat went round the world preaching on the press tour - aaaarrrggghh - what did Bill Hicks say 'where's the gun? where's the tower? shhheeeyit - gotta go smoke me a calm down cigarette... will check link later thanx....

Squirrel said:

Love to see a Trailer for that one. If you really on a jesus kick, you could allways try this one:

http://youtu.be/bNwZUWBiJaQ

I Have to admit, Ain't been able to bring myself to watch it just yet. I like "Cheese" as much as the next fella, however........

• May 31, 2011 2:09 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Love to see a Trailer for that one. If you really on a jesus kick, you could allways try this one:

http://youtu.be/bNwZUWBiJaQ

I Have to admit, Ain't been able to bring myself to watch it just yet. I like "Cheese" as much as the next fella, however........

• May 31, 2011 12:41 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I think I'll just go read and then watch Jesus' Son instead...Peace in The Ultravixen Valley...

Squirrel said:

Looks to be the story of his life translated into native dialects. Think I'll be passing on that one, feel no need to rip my fuckin' eyes out with a fork. Sure I could pull a link for you If it's on your to-do list...
    • May 31, 2011 9:26 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Looks to be the story of his life translated into native dialects. Think I'll be passing on that one, feel no need to rip my fuckin' eyes out with a fork. Sure I could pull a link for you If it's on your to-do list...
    • May 30, 2011 3:43 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The JESUS Film Project - has gotta be up there with the "Evil Project of All Time" - hey I aint no satanist - dont get me wrong (again) but it was made for $6mill and you and I have never seen it but it gets pushed out into India, South America, Africa etc and is reckoned to be the most watched film of all time - you can bet your backteeth bottomdollar that there's no dinosaurs or science in it to trouble the innocent blankcanvas minds it'll be filling - fucking disgraceful shit.

• May 23, 2011 5:31 AM CDT
    • Untitled

Cool I'll keep an eye out for Black Devil Doll, cheers!

Squirrel said:
      White Lightning is one of Berts best. Run Bitch Run Is Fuckin' Great, if you like Rotten Cotton productions you may also enjoy Black Devil Doll. I've watched all their stuff I could get my hands on.
    • May 21, 2011 4:01 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

White Lightning is one of Berts best. Run Bitch Run Is Fuckin' Great, if you like Rotten Cotton productions you may also enjoy Black Devil Doll. I've watched all their stuff I could get my hands on.
    • May 20, 2011 10:47 PM CDT
    • Untitled

Nude Nuns with Big Guns is awesome.

Also I'd like to add Run Bitch Run and White Lightning. White Lightning co-stars Carrie Fisher, its one of the best movies I saw last year. The ending is totally fucking out there and it has Hasil Adkins on the sound track.

• May 19, 2011 5:26 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That has entered the "to do" list for my weekend. Thinkin' that to follow up what's que'd at the moment:   "Entrails Of A Beautiful Woman" (allways searchin')

Trailer:   
      http://youtu.be/I50FEoFzXyQ

Free Link:

http://www.sockshare.com/file/789257D0C6AFFF77#      

THANX
      Tris Burns said:

Ever seen Bad Boy Bubby? - most people are freaked out by the beginning and the cat in sellotape, but it means something if you bother to think about it... If you can get with Eraserhead and/or Gummo this is for you...

• May 19, 2011 3:17 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Ever seen Bad Boy Bubby? - most people are freaked out by the beginning and the cat in sellotape, but it means something if you bother to think about it... If you can get with Eraserhead and/or Gummo this is for you...

• April 21, 2011 6:24 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

See now, that's what I'm talkin' bout. Feedback, Education bout films I may not have seen or forgotten bout'....Simple Gems. I am simply postin' free links to the obscure, With trailer when possible.

On the plate today (sorry, no trailer):

Multiple Maniacs (1970), some of the best sample material ever.....

http://stagevu.com/video/xenhflvdgyjg

• April 16, 2011 12:56 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I can fully vouch for Wild Zero - that is one of the most enjoyable movies I have seen this millennium. It's pretty easy to find the DVD for less than $20, and totally worth it. Starring Guitar Wolf - that should be enough to hook you all right there. Plus zombies, motorcycles, UFOs, a laser sword, and general insanity... Just watch it. Truly, it is the best "Rock'n'Roll JET Movie" of all time.

I will nominate a movie that could not be more different, stylistically: Dead Man (1995), Jim Jarmusch's existential western. Not usually my kind of thing, but this movie is...different. I've shown to some people (like my wife) who were not into at all and generally ended up falling asleep, but I thought it was amazing. Starring Johnny Depp and Gary Farmer, with Iggy in a small (hilarious) roll, and Gibby Haynes has a cameo. Neil Young provides the soundtrack - just Neil's guitar, heavily reverbed, with no lyrics. Very atmospheric, this is a case where the soundtrack really enhances the movie. Simply awesome. Netflix has it, and DVDs can be found for under $10 (check Half.com).

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel