Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Shock Confessions

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 4, 2013 6:38 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Right! We all know the music we dig and love. We all love the 'Gnarl' we all love 'dat Beat!' BUT...... I have one huge confession to make tho! I've never ever liked the Randy Alvez song 'Green Fuzz' not even when Lux an Ivy gave it 'the treatment' Just never got into it or got it. Any other confessions out there??? Brothers and Sisters... 'Kick out the Jams'. Gerr'it off yer chest.

• February 26, 2013 3:11 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Can this thread be refurbished?
      I think it is worth saving! 
      Cool topic! 

• February 26, 2013 2:54 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I´ve been misunderstanding you first, sorry!
      Not sure what you mean but sounds funny!
      :D

Psychiatric Consultations said:

OK---I Give Up---It was me--- I Did it----Its my Fault---Sorry----OK

Had to get that off my chest!

• February 22, 2013 9:21 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

OK---I Give Up---It was me--- I Did it----Its my Fault---Sorry----OK

Had to get that off my chest!

• February 9, 2013 2:57 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Va bene, Carlucci, tu sei musicista, un ex-Fuzztones and you are on the inside track while my english sucks and sure I don´t have this expertise, but I beg to differ and so I´ll try... At least just to say my (to your eyes, incompetent) opinion. 
      Is not my intention to fight or to growl at you John, really, but as a Fan i feel offended by you! Since you can´t help doing discrediting the Fuzztones and Rudi as soon as those names are mentioned, you might expect  some Fuzztones´s fans to take issue with you! So you are gonna be my english-exercise today.
      "Rudi stole the entire image from The Music Machine"??
      Not agree at all... the mop-top haircut wasn´t their exclusive and the Fuzztones´s  haircut was much longer and so very singular if not unique! Wearing all black? Johnny Cash used to do this long before, lot of other bands did or do as well. Even myself, since about 81 i use to wear all in black (i still do, mostly!!). I don´t know whom i have stoled my image but more probably is just because it better extravert my dark disposition and my anger.
      Are you talking about the instruments? Typical 60s-bands aren´t? The Farfisa Organ? Deb had one in Tina Peel already, right? The Fuzzbox? One of the coolest inventions!! I seem to recall to have read Rudi owned a fuzzbox in the 60s already. (By the way he choose for his band the best name he could choose, to my little opinion!) 
      "Rudi played a Carvin Les Paul copy"?? Well, so i suppose to be a bad guitar? Maybe he just didn´t had the money for a better one at that time?! No idea! But I´ve seen Tina Peel´s vids in which he played a Vox... So?

Of course the Music Machine were one of the greatest, most original and inspiring 60s-garage bands and yes, the single glove actually IS the prickly (?) attribute which however, could be intended as a symbol for their influences on Rudi or his love for them?.
      Did Sean Bonniwell ever complain to him for it? I don´t think so... 

Talking about look: To me Fuzztones means: yes, betimes, a long mop-top-haircut and for sure long hairs (which I love much more than a mop-top ;). Tooted or Bones-Necklaces (which are extremely cool especially on black gear) and  the crossed phantoms as a logo!!! (even much cooler!!:) This way They influenced on the look bunch of bands still to this days. So what?  In my opinion, Rudi has a great taste... He´s been kind of trendsetter for many different things in the past.
      And he has a huge "Charisma"! while lots of great! musicians, don´t have this at all!! 
      (And i´m not even talking about his beauty, since is secondary to me!)
      "Tina Peel wore matching outfits of stripes, polka dots & checkers.."
      If you consider the time they were dressed that way (76?), you may rather say they influenced some New-Wave´s bands some years later.
      "In some cases, he had dudes that were bald, so he made them wear wigs"
      Ha ha, that´s funny!... But don´t most of bands work hard to have an (own) "image" different from other bands? Though, anyway, do you have to go blue that much???

"We? had the chops & the spirit to put on an amazing live show."
      Those, in 85, were already amazing live of Fuzztones to me, they doesn´t look like the Music Machine. They not even sounds alike other bands, not even when they did a cover. 
      I loved them and you weren´t in the band yet!  Elixir festival 85 > 

I´s a great pity that all those fantastic 60s bands disappeared so fast in your country (why wheren´t you all listen at them that much and buying their records and so let them live longer?) while the Beatles in Europe got that big??  
      (ok, sure, they were pop by comparison, but still..)

We were grateful for the Fuzztones bringing those great tunes to Europe, (original or not). Personally i think they let re-surge those great tune in their own singular way!
      So, i would rather say they re-invented this music style! 

The fuzztones sounds like Fuzztones and nobody else, even when the cover.
      (As well as the Cramps when they covered)
      Personally, i love most of the original Fuzztones songs too.
      "IMO The Ramones & Cramps are in a different league"
      In the USA they may be in a different league!! OK!
      But not here! In Europe they are in the same league!

I don´t think your experience or music-taste must be the benchmark.
      IMO this is not the right place for you to conduct a campaign against a music colleague, (though i bet Rudi couldn´t care less), do You think YOUR carrier is gonna be better than? 
      Since i believe your behave is unfair, i guess you will give yourself a favor by stopping this picking at him. And if you really have an axe to grind with Rudi, please do it somewhere else, ideally, personally with him.

LIVE AND LET LIVE!

(Non mi fare vergognare anche tu di essere Italiana,
      ti prego, con Berlusconi abbiamo gia´fatto il pieno!)

And now back to topic, i hope! 

John Carlucci said:

I think I have some expertise on this  particular topic and can shed some light on the situation having been in this band for 5 years when they were in their prime.... Yes, Rudi stole the entire image from The Music Machine. The Fuzztones started as a novelty side band to his "real" band, Tina Peel. Tina Peel wore matching outfits of stripes, polka dots & checkers and Rudi played a Carvin Les Paul copy.  The funny thing is that the novelty side band went over better than his main band, so he kept doing it.  He pieces his bands together by whoever is available, then dresses them up to fit his "image". He tells them what guitars to play, what clothes to wear & how to cut their hair. In some cases, he had dudes that were bald, so he made them wear wigs.  Some of his band mates knew nothing at all about garage music, and were basically hard rock dudes that he molded to fit the look.  I was from a Punk Rock background & had my most success to that point as a member of the Power Pop band, The Speedies. The most amazing thing about the line-up of the Fuzztones when I was in the band is that despite Rudi, the other 4 of us had amazing chemistry & we took the band to a different place. Try as he did to control us, I did not work. I am & always have been a non-conformist. We had the chops & the spirit to put on an amazing live show.  But the original songs Rudi wrote were nothing compared to the covers we did. You have to realize that in the 80's the internet did not exist. It was not that easy to find these rare songs by bands like The Sonics & 13th Floor Elevators. A lot of people did not realize we were doing covers back then.  This was their first exposure to this genre. So now you have young bands emulating what we did while we were emulating what came before. IMO The Ramones & Cramps are in a different league, They had their own voice & did something more original than we did. We tried, but it was an uphill battle the entire time. 

Is it possible to call them "a Music Machine wannabee"-band just for a single glove used by a young Rudi, while on the other hand, still today, you hve bunch of bands wearing bones-chains a la Fuzztones? Are they Fuzztones wannabee bands?? I´m confused...  
      (but hell, it may be!.. ;)

• February 4, 2013 11:06 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I think I have some expertise on this  particular topic and can shed some light on the situation having been in this band for 5 years when they were in their prime.... Yes, Rudi stole the entire image from The Music Machine. The Fuzztones started as a novelty side band to his "real" band, Tina Peel. Tina Peel wore matching outfits of stripes, polka dots & checkers and Rudi played a Carvin Les Paul copy.  The funny thing is that the novelty side band went over better than his main band, so he kept doing it.  He pieces his bands together by whoever is available, then dresses them up to fit his "image". He tells them what guitars to play, what clothes to wear & how to cut their hair. In some cases, he had dudes that were bald, so he made them wear wigs.  Some of his band mates knew nothing at all about garage music, and were basically hard rock dudes that he molded to fit the look.  I was from a Punk Rock background & had my most success to that point as a member of the Power Pop band, The Speedies. The most amazing thing about the line-up of the Fuzztones when I was in the band is that despite Rudi, the other 4 of us had amazing chemistry & we took the band to a different place. Try as he did to control us, I did not work. I am & always have been a non-conformist. We had the chops & the spirit to put on an amazing live show.  But the original songs Rudi wrote were nothing compared to the covers we did. You have to realize that in the 80's the internet did not exist. It was not that easy to find these rare songs by bands like The Sonics & 13th Floor Elevators. A lot of people did not realize we were doing covers back then.  This was their first exposure to this genre. So now you have young bands emulating what we did while we were emulating what came before. IMO The Ramones & Cramps are in a different league, They had their own voice & did something more original than we did. We tried, but it was an uphill battle the entire time. 

Is it possible to call them "a Music Machine wannabee"-band just for a single glove used by a young Rudi, while on the other hand, still today, you hve bunch of bands wearing bones-chains a la Fuzztones? Are they Fuzztones wannabee bands?? I´m confused...  

• February 4, 2013 3:01 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I liked some of it at the time , not much , but , I'd see people who ONLY listened to HC.  WTF , Y'KNOW?
      I had a radio show in the 80's , MOSTLY ROCKABILLY AND GARAGE , BUT , I'D PLAY ALL KINDS OF STUFF....And these Hardcore fans would be such babies , insisting I play some Hardcore , when the HC show had the best slot of the week (Sat . Aft. , 2 to 5) , and I was on at worst slot , Monday morning  , 2 TO 4 am. THEY NEEDED IT THAT FAST , THAT LATE ? They're probably all into "Garage" , now , what they think is Garage.... THE STUFF THAT BORDERS ON HARDCORE OR BADLY PLAYED PUNK. If you're Deejaying Rock'n'Roll , in clubs or the radio , do it because you love it , because the money is scarce and accolades are few.  I'd say , tho' , if you're not really enjoying those records , take the money and run. Someone is bound to enjoy them , more.

Mr Yates said:

I can't listen to any of that early 80's hardcore political punk rock anymore.

Back in the day I used to love it. I have a pile of Aussie punk in the record collection, I used to go to the gigs.  Even filled in on the Punk rock radio show from time to time on 3-PBS-FM from time to time.  Fuck, I even got tattooed by Smeer of Depression.

I don't want to say it but it bores me now. Some of the vinyl has sold for big bucks on eBay (thank you crazy Japanese record collectors). Maybe I will sell it all off, maybe not, I do know I will not be listening to it.

• February 4, 2013 12:52 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Just go to any farm and listen to a tractor going up a hill. Thats essentially wot old Bob sounds like. Can't see what the fuss is all about maself either!

Arlita said:

I've never heard a Bob Dylan song...and i don't really care. 

• February 4, 2013 6:08 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i hate ballroom blitz, why would anyone make such an ridiculously awful song?

• February 3, 2013 3:01 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Tersicore , I found the line of questioning from the so -called "Fans" of Mary Woronov (Who's a classy lady , with a blunt sense of humor , much like in her films.) really inappropriate.    It's not that I'm a "Prude" , what I mean is , just because she worked with The Ramones and The Velvets does'nt mean she slept with any of them , and , if she had , that is'nt really anyone's business.      And , yes, I believe MOST people would've slept with Nico , over the others , back then ......But, those were the only types of questions anybody asked her, THAT , I FOUND EMBARRASSING , FOR HER SAKE  . She handled it as well as anybody could have , without being rude in return ,  but , it was really kind of insulting , you want to talk about brats , that's who she had to answer to.

As for deep - voiced women , HA HA , I guess it really depends , I'm probably leaving someone out that I DO like......

Tersicore said:

Well I can´t stand very high voices, (such as of screaming brats;)
      this may be the reason why i even like deep-voiced women.
      But ok, i understand that for men is quite different!

And John, 
      of the whole Factory i would personally prefer to have had sex with Nico than with one of the others. No, ok, maybe Lou at that time.
      (but why embarrassing??)

• February 3, 2013 1:26 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Well I can´t stand very high voices, (such as of screaming brats;)
      this may be the reason why i even like deep-voiced women.
      But ok, i understand that for men is quite different!

And John, 
      of the whole Factory i would personally prefer to have had sex with Nico than with one of the others. No, ok, maybe Lou at that time.
      (but why embarrassing??)

• January 31, 2013 8:38 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i don't like deep voiced women as a general rule , but I do like Gale Garnett.

To Tersicore: I saw Mary Woronov , once , and it was embarrassing. She did a question and answer thing , and people asked her the stupidest questions imaginable , like  "Which members of The Ramones did you have sex with?"   "NONE!!!!!" .....Then , someone asked , "Which members of The Velvet Underground did you sleep with?"   She said , "Well , of course , NONE ! But , Nico asked me if I'd like to sleep with her , and she was a beautiful woman , but , I don't like women , so , I said , no.

• January 29, 2013 3:45 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I guess I don't really like deep voiced women. It sounds like it'd be an interesting story though.

Tersicore said:

Au contraire!... I´m totally shooooooocked!! Outch!  

You say you don´t like Nico´s singing?, OK, I´m fine with IT and I´m not picking at you!! But I can tell you something: She had such a beautiful voice while talking!!! So sexy and deep...  I was lucky enough to spend a whole night with her (No! not having sex with her, you perverts!!).  But a lot better: Alk, stuff and talk...whatever, none of your business ;)   more important then her strong voice: she was simply such a beautiful person!! You would love her voice that much as well, if you just got to know her! :)
      Rest in Peace, Christa. :*

TipplerMario said:

I don't think this will be shocking but, I hate everything The Velvet Underground did with Nico, I hate it, I can't stand it, is it her voice, idk, I just don't like it.

• January 29, 2013 1:40 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah, it's good to be interested/involved with politics, but please keep it out of my music! One of the many reason why I can't stand Crass.

Mr Yates said:

Back in the day I used to love it. I have a pile of Aussie punk in the record collection, I used to go to the gigs.  Even filled in on the Punk rock radio show from time to time on 3-PBS-FM from time to time.  Fuck, I even got tattooed by Smeer of Depression.

I don't want to say it but it bores me now. Some of the vinyl has sold for big bucks on eBay (thank you crazy Japanese record collectors). Maybe I will sell it all off, maybe not, I do know I will not be listening to it.

• January 29, 2013 1:27 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I've never heard a Bob Dylan song...and i don't really care. 

• January 28, 2013 7:15 PM CST
    • Untitled

• January 26, 2013 6:31 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Au contraire!... I´m totally shooooooocked!! Outch!  

You say you don´t like Nico´s singing?, OK, I´m fine with IT and I´m not picking at you!! But I can tell you something: She had such a beautiful voice while talking!!! So sexy and deep...  I was lucky enough to spend a whole night with her (No! not having sex with her, you perverts!!).  But a lot better: Alk, stuff and talk...whatever, none of your business ;)   more important then her strong voice: she was simply such a beautiful person!! You would love her voice that much as well, if you just got to know her! :)
      Rest in Peace, Christa. :*

TipplerMario said:

I don't think this will be shocking but, I hate everything The Velvet Underground did with Nico, I hate it, I can't stand it, is it her voice, idk, I just don't like it.

• January 26, 2013 1:20 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Is it possible to call them "a Music Machine wannabee"-band just for a single glove used by a young Rudi, while on the other hand, still today, you have bunch of bands wearing bones-chains a la Fuzztones? Are they Fuzztones wannabee bands?? I´m confused...  

Unfortunately my english is not that good, so I´m not sure to understand the rest.. BUT accidentally, I did compare them as well to Cramps or Ramones (or Gun Club or a few more)  in the past, just, not in their look!! But in their vigor? In their generate of energy live?  in the (lot of) gigs i´ve been witness, (since  mid 80s)?.. their coolness, their singularity?
      Hell! Yeah! Nobody can tell me they are a "cover-band"!! They are TOO special!!

John Battles said:

Well , specifically , in The US. I KNOW THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HUGE IN EUROPE. It's just always been cool to call 'em a Music Machine wannabee in the clothing department (When their look leaned just as heavy on The Cramps and The Ramones , I always thought.). So , they don't sound like they're playing guitar with their dicks. that makes 'em BAD? In the 80's , Garage meant , copy Pebbles songs ,or Brit R'n'B ,  not much else. Today , it means all kinds of things that have NOTHING to do with Garage , and some things that do. Rudi's still doing what he 's always done , the way The Cramps and The Ramones still did their thing , dig it or don't.        

Tersicore said:

Hey John,

"It's never been cool to like The Fuzztones" Where??
      Do you mean here in GHP? or in the USA? 
      In Europe is always been cool to love The Fuzztones and we still love them!!
      And I´m sure I can speak for the most.
      They shaped a whole generation here. Me included! :)
      ..and their gigs are still great!!

John Battles said:

Yeah , exactly. I'm not saying everything Childish did was shit , but , he was the "Garage " act that people who know nothing about this music gravitated toward in the 90's , in particular. A couple of carefully curated comps , like the one Sub Pop did , might cast him in a better light , but he did more records than Frank Zappa 20 years ago.

Chesterfield Kings , I liked to a point. They were always inconsistent , live. They could be great, or terrible. I never bought any of their records , except a bootleg from the first tour i saw them on , in '88.      Fuzztones , I still like. Maybe not everything , but "Salt For Zombies" was probably the best thing they ever did. It's never been cool to like The Fuzztones , which kind of makes me like them , more. There's very GOOD FOOTAGE On YOU tUBE  of their recent gig in Italy.   I kind of felt I was being put on with The Mummies , tho' I can take a joke. People take them seriously , now.   When I saw The Gories , in 1990 , opening for The Gibson Bros. , I was the only person standing in front of the stage . Everyone else was in the rear of the club.... I knew they were on to something , but their legend loomed larger in death. Now that they have reformed , they're playing to hundreds of people a throw, many too young to have seen them the first time around. And , they were kind enough to ask me to open for them , two years ago. I sort of felt like they must have , in 1990 , but , WE WERE ALL THERE TO HAVE FUN. There's still this innocence about The Gories. They are not Rock Stars , and they do not have a master plan. "It's Rock'n'Roll , and the message is DO IT ! TO IT !".
      dave said:

Can't stand the Fuzztones or Chesterfield Kings, in fact most 80s 'garage bands' just make me cringe. Didn't like new stuff 'til the Mummies/Gories for the most part.

Oh, and John, I'm with ya about the Childish thang. You could prolly make about 4 compilation LPs of related stuff, but jeez, enuff!

• January 25, 2013 10:34 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Well , specifically , in The US. I KNOW THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HUGE IN EUROPE. It's just always been cool to call 'em a Music Machine wannabee in the clothing department (When their look leaned just as heavy on The Cramps and The Ramones , I always thought.). So , they don't sound like they're playing guitar with their dicks , and Rudi can sing  ,  that makes 'em BAD? In the 80's , Garage meant , copy Pebbles songs ,or Brit R'n'B ,  not much else. Today , it means all kinds of things that have NOTHING to do with Garage , and some things that do. Rudi's still doing what he 's always done , the way The Cramps and The Ramones still did their thing , dig it or don't.        

Tersicore said:

Hey John,

John Battles said:

Yeah , exactly. I'm not saying everything Childish did was shit , but , he was the "Garage " act that people who know nothing about this music gravitated toward in the 90's , in particular. A couple of carefully curated comps , like the one Sub Pop did , might cast him in a better light , but he did more records than Frank Zappa 20 years ago.

Chesterfield Kings , I liked to a point. They were always inconsistent , live. They could be great, or terrible. I never bought any of their records , except a bootleg from the first tour i saw them on , in '88.      Fuzztones , I still like. Maybe not everything , but "Salt For Zombies" was probably the best thing they ever did. It's never been cool to like The Fuzztones , which kind of makes me like them , more. There's very GOOD FOOTAGE On YOU tUBE  of their recent gig in Italy.   I kind of felt I was being put on with The Mummies , tho' I can take a joke. People take them seriously , now.   When I saw The Gories , in 1990 , opening for The Gibson Bros. , I was the only person standing in front of the stage . Everyone else was in the rear of the club.... I knew they were on to something , but their legend loomed larger in death. Now that they have reformed , they're playing to hundreds of people a throw, many too young to have seen them the first time around. And , they were kind enough to ask me to open for them , two years ago. I sort of felt like they must have , in 1990 , but , WE WERE ALL THERE TO HAVE FUN. There's still this innocence about The Gories. They are not Rock Stars , and they do not have a master plan. "It's Rock'n'Roll , and the message is DO IT ! TO IT !".
      dave said:

Can't stand the Fuzztones or Chesterfield Kings, in fact most 80s 'garage bands' just make me cringe. Didn't like new stuff 'til the Mummies/Gories for the most part.

Oh, and John, I'm with ya about the Childish thang. You could prolly make about 4 compilation LPs of related stuff, but jeez, enuff!

• January 25, 2013 3:50 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

One more confession:
      I can´t stand Jazz-music!!
      Except for some influence in bands like Lounge Lizards or other few No-Wave bands.
      Mea culpa, sorry!

• January 25, 2013 3:39 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey John,

John Battles said:

dave said:

• January 25, 2013 3:24 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Cute, it's got that inept feel to the music, be good wit some Norton novelty stuff.

Love the video and the Super-8 look.

• January 25, 2013 1:33 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Not sure if this has proven you wrong mate, but wot a tune and band.

dave said:

I think most (but not all) music made since Bush stole the Presidency is crap, esp. in various punk genres. (It's just a handy reference point :D )

And yes, I would love to be proven wrong.

Been some killer metal, though.

• January 25, 2013 12:32 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I think most (but not all) music made since Bush stole the Presidency is crap, esp. in various punk genres. (It's just a handy reference point :D )

And yes, I would love to be proven wrong.

Been some killer metal, though.

• January 24, 2013 8:14 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That's a very diverse cross - section of stuff to not like. In a majority of cases , but , not all of them , I agree wholeheartedly. Ofcourse , I have to ask , what kind of band calls themselves Animal Collective or Neutral Milk Hotel? Or LCD Soundsystem ? I dunno.

Alison said:

I just don't like The Doors, Radiohead, Elvis Costello, The Smiths, The Who, The White Stripes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Robin Hitchcock, The Grateful Dead, LCD Soundsystem, Minor Threat, The Strokes, Doo Wop music, Half Japanese, the Mooney Suzuki, Wilco, Roxy Music, Animal Collective, Kiss, Pere Ubu, modern Rockabilly music, Bad Religion, Beat Happening, DMZ, Belle and Sebastian, Can, the Chesterfield Kings, ska music, Black Flag, They Might Be Giants, Elliot Smith, The Hives, the Blues Magoos, Pussy Galore, Cabaret Voltaire, AC/DC, the Residents, Big Star, the Dead Kennedys, the Yeah,Yeah,Yeahs, the Black Keys, Mark Sultan, Husker Du, Rap music, Pearl Jam, Captain Beefheart, the Dwarves, Led Zeppelin, or the Black Lips.

Whew! Nice to get that off my chest.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel