Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: CODMW2

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 10, 2010 5:55 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Best online FPS ever, or worst?

I haven't decided.  There's a lot of shit about it I hate, but it's just so damn addictive.

Anyway just thought I'd post something since nobody else has.  If anybody wants to play sometime give me a shout, and I mean play anything not just CODMW2.
    • November 10, 2010 3:21 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm sooooo on the fence on this one. First off I really am turned of by the whole "SO REALLY REAL MILITARY" thing in it. I wanna pla games 'cause they are trippy and un-real, not to go to war.
      It has massive playability and loads of customization features, but damn, the community is a hard piece of shit to chew on mostly. I just don't like it when some features explode in a match (grenade spamming anyone?), just for the sake of being possible. Lot's of other things that people take advantage off, that makes it more annoying than great for me.

Shooters are a great genre, that's deeply weaved in the gene code of games, but I favor the exaggerated and ridiculous ones (in terms of art direction) to the hyper real. I thought a classy example of a great sci-fi shooter was KILLZONE 2. It's like a action flick, filled with gruesome detail and irony - but still wrapped in a greatly realized fictional world. But that's just my 2. Oh yeah: Activision just keeps on making poor choices, when it comes to creativity. It's one thing to lead a company well and make your money back with profit and another to cater to the shallow likes of their audiance, basically making the same game again and again. That aspect also makes me not be so excited for their stuff, because each of their games has that smell to them coming atcha 20 feet before release. That all said :) I'd be cool to play sometime, are you on PS3 or XBOX?

Here for the stir

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel