Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Tequila!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 14, 2010 6:03 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

my good friend simon  has, over the past couple of years has  been given rather a lot of tequila.
      so much so that he could never possibly drink it all, so  he has called in the assistance  a few friends to help him see it off.
      now i have had many a tequila frenzy in my time, it sends me utterly batshit mental.
      its effects seem to be unlike any other alcohol to me and i love it, but there is one downside.
      the hangovers, oh my god, the hangovers, they are so bad, 

so if you have any good stories, know any good  hangover prevention techniques/cures, let me know.

• November 15, 2010 9:25 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

crusen for a Brusen!!!!......Fuck !!!!!! all Booze will Kick your Ass!!!!! but tekiLia is a mysterios monster!!!!..... kinda like the chupa cabra!!!!!l
    • November 13, 2010 7:58 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

ohhh, i luv tequila!
      specially olmeca, goregeous bottle.
      'tequila, sexo, marijuana' <3
    • August 26, 2010 2:42 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

a shot or two.... at the bar is ok.... dont Drive!!!! .... dont buy a bottle of the Shit!!!!
    • August 26, 2010 12:42 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I enjoy tequila but I've never gotten naked drunk of it or any other liquor unless other substances were involved. Maybe I'm not applying myself and should make a greater effort. I believe there are different kinds of buzzes but I don't think tequila makes me any more wild than the next booze. The only thing close to a barking at the moon tequila freakout was when I had two shots of what I was told was absinthe. I don't know if it was like the original or the newer approximation (synthetic? absynth?) but I was both psychedelicized and zombified!
    • August 18, 2010 5:04 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

no pants, check! window broken,ckeck! head exploding,check!
      .well yes pretty much the same except for the deafness bought about by letting off guns in the back yard at four in the morning "blanks i might add not live rounds, this is the uk".
    • August 18, 2010 12:15 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

ive never had a happy medium w/ tequila....starts out fun....doing the shots & salt thing ....then i wake up the next day...no pants...window broken... Layin in the Living room....head exploding!!!
    • July 14, 2010 6:55 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

"could never possibly drink it all"? Must be a truckload to make such a statement! Though I would love to share my most adventurous tequila story, pure shame precludes it. Suffice it to say that there were no victims at the end of the morning.
      While living in germany, I discovered a tiny authentic Mexican restaurant in my village owned by a California transplant who kept tiny bottles of tequila with the worm inside, and a large book containing the roster of those brave enough to "eat the worm" compiled over many years. I had to get my name in that book, and did so one night during after-hours poker playing with said owner and another friend of mine (also a Californian). Unfortunately, that night ended with my friend losing a rather large pot (to me, on a bluff) and going bananas, getting thrown out, and then dragging several pieces of lumber into the street to form a barricade in front of the man's restaurant/home. At 3 in the morning. Lesson: don't start drinking large quantities of tequila after having drunk large quantities of wine throughout the day. Also, Hillbillies can outdrink Californians, so Californians shouldn't gamble with Hillbillies after drinking!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel