Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Celiac Drinkers

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 21, 2010 11:16 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I really only can drink 3 types of beer.  Redbridge by Busch is actually my favorite, and then there is Bards Tale...and some other kind that comes in a 16 oz bottle.  I also like whiskey.what do other celiacs drink?
    • June 3, 2010 6:46 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I love a good dirty vodka martini!!! On a hot day in the summer though a cold beer just goes down so well!! Kit Kellison said:
      I have celiac disease too, but those beers leave me cold. I don't know, maybe since it's been 8 years since I've tasted a real beer, I'll give them a go, they're bound to improve as my memory of real beer fades.

I drink vodka, it's relaxing and almost consequence free as long as I don't get seriously hammered. I've tried a bunch of fancy stuff, but I actually like the taste of Smirnoff. Steve says there was a taste test that confirmed my stamp of approval so I hunted it down: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/26/dining/26wine.html
    • June 2, 2010 3:24 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have celiac disease too, but those beers leave me cold. I don't know, maybe since it's been 8 years since I've tasted a real beer, I'll give them a go, they're bound to improve as my memory of real beer fades. I drink vodka, it's relaxing and almost consequence free as long as I don't get seriously hammered. I've tried a bunch of fancy stuff, but I actually like the taste of Smirnoff. Steve says there was a taste test that confirmed my stamp of approval so I hunted it down: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/26/dining/26wine.html

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel