Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became M

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 18, 2010 5:36 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Now if this KICK ASS flick ain't trashy...what is???!!!!!!:):):).....watched it many times over and still do.....simply MAGIC:):):)

• June 21, 2010 4:52 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have yet to watch the Thrill Killers :):)....thanx for the heads up :) Switchbladesister said:
      RIP, Dennis Steckler. He died the day before I wanted to find him at his store in Vegas and ask him about the mall-ification of Las Vegas. I talked to his daughter's boyfriend for a while at a New Beverly tribute screening at the New Beverly in LA. nice guy.I guess the daughter thought dad was kind of weird when she was growing up (or that his movies were, at least) but hopefully now she's catching on about how rad he was.

altho I loved when Steckler was fun and goofy, my fave movie of his was probably "the thrill killers." or wild guitar. a toss-up.

• June 21, 2010 2:15 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

RIP, Dennis Steckler. He died the day before I wanted to find him at his store in Vegas and ask him about the mall-ification of Las Vegas. I talked to his daughter's boyfriend for a while at a New Beverly tribute screening at the New Beverly in LA. nice guy.I guess the daughter thought dad was kind of weird when she was growing up (or that his movies were, at least) but hopefully now she's catching on about how rad he was.

altho I loved when Steckler was fun and goofy, my fave movie of his was probably "the thrill killers." or wild guitar. a toss-up.
    • June 11, 2010 1:38 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Saw Body Fever last week at a pal's party.......sublime movie indeed :):) Heather Drain said:
      It's excellent and probably one of the most gonzo films ever made. I also highly, highly recommend director Steckler's other work, especially "The Lemon Grove Kids Meet the Monsters " and "Body Fever." There will never be another like Ray Dennis Steckler.

• May 19, 2010 11:46 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It's excellent and probably one of the most gonzo films ever made. I also highly, highly recommend director Steckler's other work, especially "The Lemon Grove Kids Meet the Monsters " and "Body Fever." There will never be another like Ray Dennis Steckler.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel