Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Mopar Madness

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 10, 2010 5:05 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I've always been a Mopar man. Can't help it. And even though I prefer Plymouths, I'd have to say my favorite Mopar of all time might just be the 1962 Dodge Dart. It just had some of the most unique styling I've ever seen on a stock car. And with a 440 six-pack under the hood, this thing could really haul ass.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• September 21, 2010 5:12 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I love your purple '64 fish! You should join the EVBC (Early Valiant & Barracuda Club) e-mail list: http://groups.google.com/group/evbc-list I sold my '65 Barracuda back in March. I miss it, but at least I have a good reliable daily driver now that I don't have to work on every time I turn around. I still love old cars, but they're just not practical for daily use, especially with a family and stuff. Xändu Langbogen said:
      Totally agree - even as most of the crowd thinks about the mighty 70th Mopars (Challenger, 'Cuda, Charger), there some weird 60th mopars on the road.

My favorite one is just a little fish:

Still in my garage, two years older (a 64 instead of 66):

I love it... (still, even as I want to sell that one)
      Nobody loves it as it's no bigtail car of the fifties, no muscle car of the seventies... just a tiny, little mid-60s A-Body..

• September 21, 2010 5:03 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Wanted to post some pics of my new ride. Got her back in April in Kansas City. It's an '07 Dodge Magnum SXT (couldn't afford the Hemi V8 R/T, but this one has plenty of get-up-and-go!):

• July 26, 2010 6:19 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Totally agree - even as most of the crowd thinks about the mighty 70th Mopars (Challenger, 'Cuda, Charger), there some weird 60th mopars on the road. My favorite one is just a little fish:

Still in my garage, two years older (a 64 instead of 66):

I love it... (still, even as I want to sell that one) Nobody loves it as it's no bigtail car of the fifties, no muscle car of the seventies... just a tiny, little mid-60s A-Body..
    • February 25, 2010 7:37 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have respect for the Mopar camp, if it wasn't for you guys we would never have developed the Cammer motor. Long live the Thunderbolt.

• February 10, 2010 10:54 PM CST
    • Untitled

Have to agree, I'm a mopar man too. I don't have any cool photos cause they don't like people taking cameras to the shows these days, Don't understand why? Anyway here's a link to an interesting site about A-bodies: http://www.valiant.org/
    • February 10, 2010 6:47 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I agree,mopar is the true spirit! Unfortunately it's not a european business philosophy.In Italy one of few car inspired in this way has been the Fiat 130 (1972-74),with a more sober design and 3000 cc. engine and it's not been a big success. Not even know if there are mopar stores here,but I post you this link of an american cars shop in Milan, so you can see what I mean (watch prices where they're showed!).It's more easy to find race cars,rallye models. http://www.vintageamericancars.it/index.php Fiat 130 Coupe

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel