Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Australia/New Zealand
  • Topic: The Hitmen

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 16, 2007 10:20 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Saw the "Hitmen" at the Gaelic club in Surry Hills Saturday 15th December, enjoyed the night greatly, Johnny Kannis was on fire. Looking forward to more show's in the future, Great night of Rock n Roll.
    • May 8, 2009 4:56 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It could well be.
    • May 7, 2009 11:34 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Finally! Is this video from the DVD by any chance?
    • May 7, 2009 5:27 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Live album with Niagara due out next month.
    • March 16, 2008 3:54 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Great collection! Someone put some links of them on the Grage Punk Forumms before, so I downloaded Spencer P. Jones and the Rifles' files. Thank you very much!
    • February 3, 2008 9:07 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

You're welcome! And Hitmen website! http://www.hitmendtk.com/ As a matter of fact, I heard "Tell Tale Heart" for the first time today, haha. It's pretty cool!!! Their records were hard to find in Japan! I'll order the reissue CD soon!
    • January 30, 2008 10:10 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thank You Dead Boy.
    • January 22, 2008 10:36 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks Dead boy, will be ther with bells on.
    • January 22, 2008 6:25 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah, received this today!

The Gods of Mt Olympus have smiled down on Johnny Fukn Kannis! The Rock n Roll
      Soldier received some good news during his recent tests in Hospital this week.
      His heart condition, although serious, does not require an operation. So, no
      Baboon heart for him! The big hearted Zeus is well on his way to recovery, so
      stay tuned for a sooner than expected return of the Rock n Roll Soldier. We
      just have to keep the Zeus Juice away from him!

Select Music finalised negotiations today for a one off Hitmen performance in
      their home Town of Sylvania @ The Crest Hotel on Saturday February 23rd. The
      night will also commemorate Chris 'Klondike' Masuak's 50th Birthday. Tickets
      will be on Sale from all usual outlets for $22 pre sale and $25 on the night.
      Don't miss out!

Punk Rock Diva NIAGARA from Detroit, has confirmed that she will perform half
      a dozen songs with The Hitmen on the night! This Pop Art sensation is in
      Australia for 2 exclusive Art Exhibitions 16th Feb in Melbourne and 23rd Feb
      in Sydney.

More guests and support bands are being confirmed right now!

So, Lenny Flotski, this won't be "Another Lost Weekend" after all, it will be
      a "St Valentines Day Massacre"

Johnny would like to thank the hundreds of people who've written in wishing
      him well! Your love and support means so much to all of us!

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW FOR A HUGE PARTY!

Muzz, Klondike, Juke and The Kid
      oh yeah... and Johnny

"Rock n Roll keeps you ALIVE - In The War Against the JIVE!"
    • January 22, 2008 5:09 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks Dead Boy, keep us informed.
    • January 21, 2008 6:28 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I received from this message from the Barman. ;)

"Zeus got a very good medical report. He's not out of the woods yet but
      if he continues to feel better, there's a chance 1-2 Sydney shows with
      Niagara will be salvaged."
    • January 21, 2008 5:25 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I was looking forward to the Sydney shows FARK !!! Get well Johnny, wanna see the "Hitman" rock again. Well here is the info from the "Hitmen" Myspace page. Monday, January 14, 2008 JOHNNY IN HOSPITAL - FEBRUARY SHOWS CANCELLED! From the desk of Lenny Flotski… lennyflotski@hotmail.com January of the New Year, 2008. Subject: "HITMEN" FEBRUARY 2008 AUSTRALIAN TOUR WITH NIAGARA POSTPONED What is it with Johnny Kannis, The Hitmen, and near death? We've all had our minor brushes with same. I remember looking up at some big hulking bastard. "What are you looking at?" he says. I was a bit unclear. "I think I just had a heart attack", sez I. That must have been the wrong answer because he commenced to laying into me with what I remember as a rather oversized pair of Doc Martens. But, enough about me. And I only have so much time before the meds kick in. Now, if you were there at the last brace of rivet poppin' Hitmen shows you know (as Niagara says) that these bully boys Don't Dick Around. And Kannis is prone to throwing himself around in the manner of a pit bull with a teddy bear. Normal stuff. But maybe he went a bit too far this time. I dunno. He wouldn't pull back, refused to pull his punches. He Was Warned! It's a huge shock but Kannis has been wounded in battle (again) but this time folks, it's serious. We need some time to get in under the hood and rebuild that sucker. He's laid up in hospital. Tests, more tests. It looks like his heart is a lizard and it's trying to kill him. Dream on. He's determined to beat this latest challenge but that means a minor spanner in the touring schedule. The band hopes you understand and that you will extend to Johnny your best wishes for his recovery. In the meantime the boys are recording a couple of tunes exclusively through the usual electronic media. Embedded with weird ass shit no doubt. You can expect Savage Beat / Shock Records to do their typical bang up job. I had hoped to get out of this bughouse for the European tour. Bugger...it looks like Another Lost Weekend. Lenny Flotski. SHOWS AFFECTED Fri 15th Feb Northcote Social Club, Melbourne Vic Sat 16th Feb Barwon Club, Geelong Vic Fri 22nd Feb Manly Fishos Club, Sydney NSW Sat 23rd Feb The Crest Hotel, Sylvania NSW Stay tuned for progress reports. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel