Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Canada
  • Topic: Tour Booking, anyone wanna join in some dates? Toronto, Montreal

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 25, 2012 9:58 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey everyone, Weirdonia is currently trying to set up a little 12 day tour going to halifax and back. The thing is we don't know any of these areas and wanna know if anyone wants to hop on some dates? Or even show us some cool venues in the area.
      Anything you'd wanna say would be greatly appreciated, this'd be our first tour and I thought the hideout would be a good place to try
      Here's the dates we have in mind

JULY        
      • 30 toronto
      • 31 oshawa
      AUGUST
      • 1 ottawa
      • 2 montreal
      • 3 quebec city
      • 4 saint john
      • 5 halifax
      • 7 fredericton
      • 8 kingston
      • 9 hamilton
      • 10 toronto

ALSO, we'd also like to do house shows if you know where we could throw one. 

Thanks everyone

-Alex

• June 20, 2012 2:45 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Very cool!!

We could make it a big ol' shindig. Buncha bands, make it a party.

Let us know what's up with either facebook or hideout inbox!

Nick O'Leary said:

Yeah for sure. I can set up a Saturday show at Jacob's.

Weirdonia said:

Hey Nick would there be any way you could help us out with a show on the 4th then? Gus' pub told us that that date wouldn't work out.

Thanks for your suggestions!!

Nick O'Leary said:

Hi there,

I live in Dartmouth (across the harbour from Halifax if you didn't know), and could probably set up a show.

Gus' pub is a cool spot that would definitely fit your style. The date you have listed for Hali is a Sunday, so I can't imagine a show drawing a huge crowd.

Alternatively, Shake It Dance Studio is an all ages venue that could be rented out, and a friend's band and my band host Friday night shows every Friday other than the first of the month at Jacob's Lounge in downtown Dartmouth, and we collectively rent a warehouse jam space that could possibly be used for a show. 

Anyway, I hope your tour comes together. I dig your music.

• June 20, 2012 1:43 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah for sure. I can set up a Saturday show at Jacob's.

Weirdonia said:

Hey Nick would there be any way you could help us out with a show on the 4th then? Gus' pub told us that that date wouldn't work out.

Nick O'Leary said:

Hi there,

I live in Dartmouth (across the harbour from Halifax if you didn't know), and could probably set up a show.

Gus' pub is a cool spot that would definitely fit your style. The date you have listed for Hali is a Sunday, so I can't imagine a show drawing a huge crowd.

Alternatively, Shake It Dance Studio is an all ages venue that could be rented out, and a friend's band and my band host Friday night shows every Friday other than the first of the month at Jacob's Lounge in downtown Dartmouth, and we collectively rent a warehouse jam space that could possibly be used for a show. 

• June 19, 2012 2:55 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Nick O'Leary said:

Hi there,

• June 15, 2012 7:24 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey man, we'll play with you guys again any time. I don't know much about getting shows to be honest. There's a reason we're not playing again until September. But I can find you other cool bands in the hammer, for sure.

• June 11, 2012 12:41 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hi there,

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel