Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: My blog with music compilations

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 27, 2012 12:16 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

(hope I post this in the right place :))

Blog is in french but music is easily accessible for a non french speaking person :). I post almost once a month a new compilation, music depends of my mood, including Punk, Goth, Metal, Jazz, Hip Hop, Rock & Roll, Ska, RockSteady, Alternative and more. So feel free to come and download the compilations (podcast, mp4, chaptered) and enjoy the music :).

http://valstar-superstar.blogspot.com

• March 23, 2013 5:35 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Heya, you music freaks ! A new compilation is available on my blog. This one is the second part of my good friend Major Tom sonic experiences ! Again, his stuff is mostly from out of space, so you've been warned !

• December 10, 2012 1:16 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Advising a new compilation "XV : Le Diable", horror themed :). With, amongst others, The Cramps, The Fuzztones, New York Dolls, The Gun Club, Mick Farren, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, Max Romeo & The Upsetters, Alien Sex Fiend, Throbbing Gristle, Bad Brains, Slaughter And The Dogs, Peter And The Test Tube Babies, The Damned.
      Enjoy :)

• October 19, 2012 3:45 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey !

There's a new compilation on my blog, from my friend Major Tom. This one is a cosmic hallucination, that you can play only WITHOUT any medical advice. I don't really know where he find this stuff, I can only say that you don't get out from this experience without brain damage, you've been warned !

So, here it is, Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

• August 1, 2012 5:41 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Good news everyone ! ©

I'm still answering to myself, to let you know if you came here by chance, that there's a new compilation on my blog, "A Boire et à Manger".

This one is an anniversary one, so there's all the different music genre I usually put on my compilations, all in one, hope you enjoy all this mashed together :)

You'll hear (few examples not the complete list :)) : Dead Can Dance, Faith No More, Shellac, Secret Chiefs 3, Madness, Peter Tosh, Jacques Brel, Bérurier Noir, Ramones, G.B.H., Prong, Lightning Bolt, Senser, John Lee Hooker, Yello, Depeche Mode, Amon Tobin, Einstürzende Neubauten, Dälek, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Eddie Cochran, Jerry Lee Lewis, Pink Floyd, Tom Waits ...

Hope to bring some fun with this :)

• May 1, 2012 1:44 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hi everyone :)

There's a new compilation available on my blog (as usual, a podcast file in aac / mp4).

This one is mainly Goth/Batcave/Alternative/Stoner, it's called "We're so Happy", and you will hear (amongst others) Joy Division, The Danse Society, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Bauhaus, New Model Army, Le Tigre, Rapeman, Monkey3, Acid King, Neurosis, Killing Joke, New Order, Echo & The Bunnymen, Adam And The Ants, The Gun Club, Noir Désir, Wire ...

For non french speaking, the second song (les Fatals Picards) is a joke about Gothics, it sounds silly on purpose, don't be surprised ;)

-> to my blog

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel