Forums » Continental U.S.

List of newest posts

• April 1, 2009 6:06 PM CDT
    • I'm locked in. See you guys there on Saturday!

• April 1, 2009 1:50 PM CDT
    • Thank you ever so kindly!! ~T Wipeout! said:

Tommy Careless said:
      Are there any tix left? and where would one get them?
      ~ T

Snag 'em here: http://hitonememphis.com/

Doesn't look sold out yet (at least the site is still sellin' 'em)

• April 1, 2009 1:49 PM CDT
    • Tommy Careless said:

Are there any tix left? and where would one get them?
      ~ T
      Snag 'em here: http://hitonememphis.com/ Doesn't look sold out yet (at least the site is still sellin' 'em)

• April 1, 2009 8:11 AM CDT
    • Are there any tix left? and where would one get them?
      ~ T

• April 1, 2009 12:35 AM CDT
    • Hey Shake, do ya still have that ticket? Thee Crucials said:

any luck Wipeout? I scored four for the Friday night show--one for me, my wife, and Rob Baker. I have an extra one if you need it.
      I read we might be able to get a deal at the Artisan hotel b/c of the show's connection with the Hi-Tone. Last time we played Memphis, we stayed there and enjoyed it. Ithink we got a 20% discount when we mentioned the Hi-Tone.

• March 31, 2009 9:30 PM CDT
    • Bought my ticket for Saturday night's show today! I'll be coming down from St. Louie with 3 or 4 other guys. Should be a blast!

• March 28, 2009 3:53 PM CDT
    • Thee Crucials said:

any luck Wipeout? I scored four for the Friday night show--one for me, my wife, and Rob Baker. I have an extra one if you need it.
      I read we might be able to get a deal at the Artisan hotel b/c of the show's connection with the Hi-Tone. Last time we played Memphis, we stayed there and enjoyed it. Ithink we got a 20% discount when we mentioned the Hi-Tone.
      Scored two tix fer the show on the 19th (had no idea they're doin' another Memphis show the next nite)...one fer me and one fer whatever lady friend that has a decent vehicle at the time...thanks fer lookin' out fer me (sure ya ain't gonna have any problem findin' a willing body to use that extra ticket) Gonna look into the Artisan too as I spent way too much green on accommodations last trip to Memphis.

• March 28, 2009 12:26 PM CDT
    • any luck Wipeout? I scored four for the Friday night show--one for me, my wife, and Rob Baker. I have an extra one if you need it.

• March 26, 2009 11:33 AM CDT
    • no info other what i read over at the goner board....no mention of venue, etc...

• March 26, 2009 11:19 AM CDT
    • Kogar the swinging ape said:

supposedly this weekend...
      REALLY ...will they be available fer purchase online? what's the venue? Thanks fer any info!!

• March 26, 2009 9:12 AM CDT
    • supposedly this weekend...

• March 25, 2009 12:04 PM CDT
    • Yeah...I know it's supposed to be June 19th, but I'd like to know where and when tix are gonna go on sale (DO NOT wanna miss this chance, baby!)

• March 26, 2009 2:01 AM CDT
    • i play organ/guiar and sing i`m currently in the jinxes www.myspace.com/thejinxes but i have some times to spare. lemme know if your interested.

• March 26, 2009 1:55 AM CDT
    • hey folks i need to play more!! i play in trashy garage band the jinxes www.myspace.com/thejinxes i wanna play more often and start something else on the side. i play organ guitar and sing. i`m located in the south bay. drop me a line.

• March 25, 2009 11:35 AM CDT
    • I got some! They had some left at Other Music. I got the last late show ticket and four for the early one. Tits!

• March 25, 2009 11:17 AM CDT
    • sold out fast.... glad i grabbed mine in time....! also, another show added - June 10th at Southpaw, Brooklyn... shit, i never thought i'd see the Mummies even once in my lifetime.. now 3 shows in less than 48 hrs of each other.. outta control..! http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/Search.action?query=mummies Rob said:

AGH! Anybody got an extra ticket?! It's super sold the fuck out!!!

• March 19, 2009 1:42 PM CDT
    • AGH! Anybody got an extra ticket?! It's super sold the fuck out!!!

• March 12, 2009 2:21 PM CDT
    • this is the coolest...bought tix for both shows!

• March 12, 2009 11:58 AM CDT
    • I heard a rumor a month ago, at the same time I heard the rumur about the Maxwell's show (turned out to be true), that they are trying to put together one last re-union show in San Francisco before pulling the plug once in for all. That would make sense to me seeing as how they will have played Europe twice and now the east coast too. Jessy Drastic said:

SchnappM said:
      That's pretty wild... does anybody know if they're playing any more dates around that time?

doesn't look like it.. i know they are doing the Prtickly Peas Bowl thing in Italy June 9-16 but i think that's it...

• March 12, 2009 10:30 AM CDT
    • SchnappM said:

That's pretty wild... does anybody know if they're playing any more dates around that time?
      doesn't look like it.. i know they are doing the Prtickly Peas Bowl thing in Italy June 9-16 but i think that's it...

• March 12, 2009 8:52 AM CDT
    • That's pretty wild... does anybody know if they're playing any more dates around that time?

• March 12, 2009 8:46 AM CDT
    • AAaaaagh I need to see these!

• March 11, 2009 10:48 PM CDT
    • YES! i bought 4 tickets today.

• March 11, 2009 3:39 PM CDT
    • The Mummies Maxwells - Hoboken, NJ Tuesday June 9th 7:30 & 10:30 $15 for each show Despite this being a Tuesday, I'm guessing it'll sell out quickly, so grab 'em now. I left this as General Discussion, 'cuz I'm not promoting myself.

• March 9, 2009 6:12 PM CDT
    • oh yeah, must love reverb.