Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums The Rest of the World
  • Topic: Santiago!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 5, 2011 8:04 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm here, it's my last night and id like to meet some people! But I havent heard much back from this forum...... With my semi-Spanish I found out that the record stores are around metro stop Bella Vista. Gonna go check it out today. The first guy I asked at a cd store downtown told me that vinyl records didn't exist here anymore! Hope that there's more than just dj stuff out there..... Theres gotta be, right?

In valparaiso I saw a flyer advertising a dj night, "psico-psicadelic a go go!" and was so stoked!!! But I showed up at the time indicated, talked to some kids who took my cover charge and explained that they were waiting for the owner to leave to start the party, and sat there listening to terrible 90s rock for an hour and a half before deciding I couldn't take it anymore.

Well, tonight I'm going to a bar in my neighborhood called El Diablito, Merced 336, parque forestal, around 9. Jenni are you still here? Anyone up for a drink?
    • April 20, 2011 12:49 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Sorry Sara, I was working most of the week with my dance company over at the Teatro Municipal - between getting the laundry done and being exhausted I had so little time to do anything! Would have liked to go to El Diablito - it was quite close to the hotel. Sounds like we were in the same 'hood.

Hope you had a good time!

cheers

Jenni :-)

• April 8, 2011 9:06 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Oh man!  I must have just missed you?  I got there a little after 9..... The carne del diablo was delicious!  Too bad we didn't get to meet up.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel