Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Any Outrageous Cherry fans around here?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 21, 2011 9:30 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have their "Supernatural Equinox" LP, along with their Wicked Cool compilation.  Again, they're another band I discovered thanks to the Underground Garage, and I did get to see them once when they played at a local gallery a few years ago.  The song that really hooked me was "Girl You Have Magic Inside You."
    • March 25, 2011 1:09 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm glad you liked the Cynics:)

LOL, that is so true.  Now that video probably haunts her because it's a painful reminder of when she was young and pretty and carefree.

KK Dirty Money said:

The Cynics were fine, I just didn't hang around very long because I had to follow my friends (they were my transportation back, so I had to stick with them).
      Yeah, the jukebox girl is for sure the best (the opening scene of the vid is the best part, I'm sure you'll agree)
      She's probably trying to put her kids through college and pay the mortgage and cable bill right now.
    • March 25, 2011 12:29 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The Cynics were fine, I just didn't hang around very long because I had to follow my friends (they were my transportation back, so I had to stick with them).
      Yeah, the jukebox girl is for sure the best (the opening scene of the vid is the best part, I'm sure you'll agree)
      She's probably trying to put her kids through college and pay the mortgage and cable bill right now.
    • March 25, 2011 11:36 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Glad to hear that you had a good time at the show:) 

So why is your jury still out about the Cynics?  I'm just curious.

As for the "One in a Million" video, my favorite girl was the one in the red dress who was shaking her ass in front of the jukebox at the beginning.  You can see her in the ice cream shop too.  I wonder what she's doing nowadays.

ELECTROMAGS said:

I saw the Cynics show last night. Hentchmen and Sights totally rocked. I had never seen the Cynics before and am still trying to figure out what I think. I ended up walking down the block to the Blind Pig where That One Guy was playing. He is not Garagepunk, by any means, but he is one helluva unique musician.
      Anyway, Jim Diamond was the "DJ" and a bunch of other elder rockers were there (Scott Morgan and a few others, all the same people we always see at local rock shows like that).
      Regarding the Romantics: they resurface locally in Detroit at small clubs every couple of years for an "annual" reunion show or whatever. That was a bit before my time, but don't get me wrong: they had some cool tunes.
      I just watched the One In a Million vid. Yes, MTV heyday, indeed. Chock full of awesome 80s hair and cute 80s babes. Lotsa fun.
    • March 25, 2011 10:57 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I saw the Cynics show last night. Hentchmen and Sights totally rocked. I had never seen the Cynics before and am still trying to figure out what I think. I ended up walking down the block to the Blind Pig where That One Guy was playing. He is not Garagepunk, by any means, but he is one helluva unique musician.
      Anyway, Jim Diamond was the "DJ" and a bunch of other elder rockers were there (Scott Morgan and a few others, all the same people we always see at local rock shows like that).
      Regarding the Romantics: they resurface locally in Detroit at small clubs every couple of years for an "annual" reunion show or whatever. That was a bit before my time, but don't get me wrong: they had some cool tunes.
      I just watched the One In a Million vid. Yes, MTV heyday, indeed. Chock full of awesome 80s hair and cute 80s babes. Lotsa fun.
    • March 23, 2011 3:16 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I saw the Gore Gore Girls a couple of years after Jen left the group.  They were playing at the Smilin' Moose here in Pittsburgh.  I mentioned to Amy that I had a thing for Jen, and she said to me, "She had a crush on herself" (insert catlike hissing sound here).  Yeah, I've noticed that Amy pretty much is the band;)

BTW, what about the Romantics?  I remember them from the early 80s, when they had a few mainstream hits.  When Little Steven started playing them on his radio show, I was shocked to hear they were still around, and I was even more shocked (and delighted) when I first listened to "61/49," which was a kick ass garage rock album.  I met Mike Skill and Wally Palmer in October 2006 during the Rolling Rock tour, and they were really nice guys.  Too bad they can no longer fit into those tight vinyl outfits they wore for the "One in a Million" video;)  That's one of my favorite videos from the heyday of MTV, mainly because of all the cute young girls in it.

KK Dirty Money said:

Oh, I am totally sure it is just a rock and roll thing: rockers have such a good time doing music together that they try to play in as many bands with as many of their friends or other good musicians that time will allow. It is hard to say no to rock and roll.

I've played in up to six bands at a time for about a year while I held down a full-time job, among other commitments. It was pretty strenuous but one of those opportunities I didn't want to pass up. Now I play in a comfortable total of two bands (Las Drogas and Devil Elvis).

The Gore Gore Girls has gone through many lineup changes because, from what I gather, Amy doesn't take any shit from anyone and is constantly searching for a good lineup. She does manage to hire a lot of attractive band-mates, though, so she's got that going for her.

The Paybacks are great. I wouldn't say I was friends with Wendy, but she is super cool and very accessible (but I've got some friends that have known her a long long time, even before she was fronting her own bands). If she is out and about she is very approachable and has a cool attitude. She also writes for the Detroit Metrotimes rag, so you can see her work there, too.  

MikeL said:

I just remembered another Detroit band that I really liked...the Paybacks:)  Are you friends with Wendy Case too?

I especially liked the Gore Gore Girls when Jen "Deuce" Pirch played bass for them.  She was really cute, so I had a little bit of a crush on her.  I also really liked the EP they put out at the time, "7x4."  I loved their cover of "No Big Thing."

It's like that in Pittsburgh too; the scene is very incestuous.  Just about everybody is interconnected.

KK Dirty Money said:

Yes, please share whatever photos and recordings you get. 

Sure, I was honored to have been asked and ready to rock the opening slot for the Cynics, but I totally understood why they picked the other two bands (trust me, they are Detroit's garage rock giants). 

I like all the bands you asked about and have seen them all right here in Detroit. I am actually friends with Amy Gore of the Gore Gore Girls, and I play in a band with Lianna (Gore Gore Girls bassist) called Devil Elvis (a super-charged garage rock tribute to Elvis). 

Check out Amy Gore's two other newer bands: Gorevette (also friends of mine) and Amy Gore & The Squires.

I don't mean to "brag" more, but I actually was guitar tech for Gorevette when they opened for Blondie in Chicago (the drummer from Naked Raygun and the guitarist from Andre Williams' band were also part of our little crew; we all partied backstage with Blondie). Plus Gorevette's drummer is an old friend of mine that I've played in many bands with over the years. His name is Al King. He also plays drums in an Ann Arbor band called Mazinga, which I highly recommend to anyone that loves super-charged rock and roll.

Al King was also the drummer for Scott Morgan and Deniz Tek (Radio Birdman) when they toured the states a couple years back (they're all Ann Arbor natives).

Sorry to babble, but it is kind of a tangled web of rock and roll in this part of the state: every rock and roller is friends with all the other rock and rollers and we all play in multiple/overlapping bands.

If anybody wants the scoop on what other obscure Detroit bands to check out, I'll gladly send you my recommendations.

MikeL said:

I'm sorry to hear that you missed out on sharing a bill with the Cynics.

I'll take some pictures at this Saturday's Pittsburgh show, and I'll post them here.  I will also record the show with my LS-10, and if anyone here wants a copy, just let me know.

BTW, do you like the Fondas, Gore Gore Girls, Ko and the Knockouts and the Dirtbombs?

KK Dirty Money said:

Yeah, speaking of Cynics, Detroit bands, etc. 

The Cynics are on a reunion tour on their way back from SXSW. They will be playing a venue in Ann Arbor (near where I live, and also close to Detroit) tomorrow night with two other great Detroit bands that share the stage with Outrageous Cherry quite often: The Sights and The Hentchmen.

No Fun Records (based out of Ann Arbor/Buenos Aires) is hosting the show. They are a great little label, check 'em out.

Coincidentally, the owner of No Fun Records asked my band, Las Drogas, to open the show for the Cynics. I immediately said "hell YES!". But she unbooked my band a couple weeks later because she was able to score some bigger Detroit bands that would draw more people. Oh, well. What are you gonna do?

I know, I know... Cool Story Bro 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OMimT5x918I/S9W0z9zNZAI/AAAAAAAAABs/aatNN...

MikeL said:

I missed out on the original Cynics too, but I've been watching the reunited Cynics since they got back together in 2000.  They will play at the 31st Street Pub this Saturday night.  

You can still get the one and only Trash Vegas CD, "In the Grooveyard," at Get Hip Records.  The founder of that band, Bobby LaMonde, is a friend of mine whom I got to know when another friend recommended to me that I should check out his new band at the time, the Science Fiction Idols.

The Kings Court is now a retail space that houses both a cell phone store and an apparel store.  For a while, it was a coffee house and movie theater call the Bee Hive, and then it became a live music venue with a bar.  

Yes, it is both sad and hilarious that WDVE's playlist is still the same.  I was listening to it for a few minute on my car radio a couple of years ago, just for old times sake, and they played "When the Levee Breaks" (Jeez, like I haven't hear that one a million times before) and "Whole Lotta Rosie" (Another one that's been played to death).  Thank God for Sirius.

trashman said:

North Catholic grad - 87.  I knew a couple of Penn Hills/Plum characters, I think they graduated in 86.  Garage rock didn't hit me in the head until 2007 so missed out on the Cynics.  My only big claim was seeing Rusted Root before they made it big (still impress the wife with that one but difficult to get any reaction anywhere else).  I did see all the other Pgh usuals - NN, Joe Grushecky.  Thanks for the great reminder on Trash Vegas - never saw them but you reminded me that several years ago I wanted to search for some of their tunes, then completely forgot.  I used to see a band named Room to Move (speaking of Penn Hills/Plum) - they sometimes played at the Decade, Grafitti,etc.  What is Kings Court now?  I find it funny when I come back into town that the playlist on WDVE is exactly as it was when in high school.  Sometimes I go to their website just so I can laugh at what they are currently playing - give me two steps.  Crap then, crap now.  I know why you are a Sirius listener like myself.
    • March 23, 2011 3:05 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Oh, I am totally sure it is just a rock and roll thing: rockers have such a good time doing music together that they try to play in as many bands with as many of their friends or other good musicians that time will allow. It is hard to say no to rock and roll.

I've played in up to six bands at a time for about a year while I held down a full-time job, among other commitments. It was pretty strenuous but one of those opportunities I didn't want to pass up. Now I play in a comfortable total of two bands (Las Drogas and Devil Elvis).

The Gore Gore Girls has gone through many lineup changes because, from what I gather, Amy doesn't take any shit from anyone and is constantly searching for a good lineup. She does manage to hire a lot of attractive band-mates, though, so she's got that going for her.

The Paybacks are great. I wouldn't say I was friends with Wendy, but she is super cool and very accessible (but I've got some friends that have known her a long long time, even before she was fronting her own bands). If she is out and about she is very approachable and has a cool attitude. She also writes for the Detroit Metrotimes rag, so you can see her work there, too.  

MikeL said:

I just remembered another Detroit band that I really liked...the Paybacks:)  Are you friends with Wendy Case too?

I especially liked the Gore Gore Girls when Jen "Deuce" Pirch played bass for them.  She was really cute, so I had a little bit of a crush on her.  I also really liked the EP they put out at the time, "7x4."  I loved their cover of "No Big Thing."

It's like that in Pittsburgh too; the scene is very incestuous.  Just about everybody is interconnected.

KK Dirty Money said:

Sure, I was honored to have been asked and ready to rock the opening slot for the Cynics, but I totally understood why they picked the other two bands (trust me, they are Detroit's garage rock giants). 

I like all the bands you asked about and have seen them all right here in Detroit. I am actually friends with Amy Gore of the Gore Gore Girls, and I play in a band with Lianna (Gore Gore Girls bassist) called Devil Elvis (a super-charged garage rock tribute to Elvis). 

Check out Amy Gore's two other newer bands: Gorevette (also friends of mine) and Amy Gore & The Squires.

I don't mean to "brag" more, but I actually was guitar tech for Gorevette when they opened for Blondie in Chicago (the drummer from Naked Raygun and the guitarist from Andre Williams' band were also part of our little crew; we all partied backstage with Blondie). Plus Gorevette's drummer is an old friend of mine that I've played in many bands with over the years. His name is Al King. He also plays drums in an Ann Arbor band called Mazinga, which I highly recommend to anyone that loves super-charged rock and roll.

Al King was also the drummer for Scott Morgan and Deniz Tek (Radio Birdman) when they toured the states a couple years back (they're all Ann Arbor natives).

Sorry to babble, but it is kind of a tangled web of rock and roll in this part of the state: every rock and roller is friends with all the other rock and rollers and we all play in multiple/overlapping bands.

If anybody wants the scoop on what other obscure Detroit bands to check out, I'll gladly send you my recommendations.

MikeL said:

I'll take some pictures at this Saturday's Pittsburgh show, and I'll post them here.  I will also record the show with my LS-10, and if anyone here wants a copy, just let me know.

BTW, do you like the Fondas, Gore Gore Girls, Ko and the Knockouts and the Dirtbombs?

KK Dirty Money said:

The Cynics are on a reunion tour on their way back from SXSW. They will be playing a venue in Ann Arbor (near where I live, and also close to Detroit) tomorrow night with two other great Detroit bands that share the stage with Outrageous Cherry quite often: The Sights and The Hentchmen.

No Fun Records (based out of Ann Arbor/Buenos Aires) is hosting the show. They are a great little label, check 'em out.

Coincidentally, the owner of No Fun Records asked my band, Las Drogas, to open the show for the Cynics. I immediately said "hell YES!". But she unbooked my band a couple weeks later because she was able to score some bigger Detroit bands that would draw more people. Oh, well. What are you gonna do?

MikeL said:

I missed out on the original Cynics too, but I've been watching the reunited Cynics since they got back together in 2000.  They will play at the 31st Street Pub this Saturday night.  

You can still get the one and only Trash Vegas CD, "In the Grooveyard," at Get Hip Records.  The founder of that band, Bobby LaMonde, is a friend of mine whom I got to know when another friend recommended to me that I should check out his new band at the time, the Science Fiction Idols.

The Kings Court is now a retail space that houses both a cell phone store and an apparel store.  For a while, it was a coffee house and movie theater call the Bee Hive, and then it became a live music venue with a bar.  

Yes, it is both sad and hilarious that WDVE's playlist is still the same.  I was listening to it for a few minute on my car radio a couple of years ago, just for old times sake, and they played "When the Levee Breaks" (Jeez, like I haven't hear that one a million times before) and "Whole Lotta Rosie" (Another one that's been played to death).  Thank God for Sirius.

trashman said:

North Catholic grad - 87.  I knew a couple of Penn Hills/Plum characters, I think they graduated in 86.  Garage rock didn't hit me in the head until 2007 so missed out on the Cynics.  My only big claim was seeing Rusted Root before they made it big (still impress the wife with that one but difficult to get any reaction anywhere else).  I did see all the other Pgh usuals - NN, Joe Grushecky.  Thanks for the great reminder on Trash Vegas - never saw them but you reminded me that several years ago I wanted to search for some of their tunes, then completely forgot.  I used to see a band named Room to Move (speaking of Penn Hills/Plum) - they sometimes played at the Decade, Grafitti,etc.  What is Kings Court now?  I find it funny when I come back into town that the playlist on WDVE is exactly as it was when in high school.  Sometimes I go to their website just so I can laugh at what they are currently playing - give me two steps.  Crap then, crap now.  I know why you are a Sirius listener like myself.
    • March 23, 2011 1:12 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

KK Dirty Money said:

MikeL said:

KK Dirty Money said:

MikeL said:

trashman said:

• March 23, 2011 12:35 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

MikeL said:

KK Dirty Money said:

MikeL said:

trashman said:

• March 23, 2011 11:38 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

KK Dirty Money said:

MikeL said:

trashman said:

• March 23, 2011 10:38 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OMimT5x918I/S9W0z9zNZAI/AAAAAAAAABs/aatNNH2eN80/s1600/CoolStoryBro.jpg

MikeL said:

trashman said:

• March 23, 2011 7:01 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

There is a cool new tune of theirs for free download (check Amazon) called Get Out While You Can.

Highly recommended.

• March 22, 2011 4:21 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have let that album roll over two more times.  Hard to shut off now. 

MikeL said:
      I like "Jessie" too.  That's my favorite track from the album.

• March 22, 2011 3:43 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I like "Jessie" too.  That's my favorite track from the album.

trashman said:

Well, I couldn't wait and had to listen now.  Get Hip records describes them best on their website as glam - Johnny Thunders - inspired guitar rock n roll.  I am a big fan of Thunder's L.A.M.F. so the Trash Vegas hit a good chord for me.  I like the way it opens up with "its a shame" and "Jessie" is pure Thunders.  I will probably be hooked into "Its a Shame" and the song "Grooveyard" for a little while.  I had fun listening to that album.  As I saw the song "Walk in the Rain" moving up the playlist I said uh oh here comes the obligatory ballad - but they stayed true with more protopunk.  I would be remiss if I didn't finish by saying I am excited to have a copy of a Pittsburgh band covering "Everything has something to hide except me and my monkey"  and in the fashion they did it with.  Thanks again for your earlier suggestion.  Tell Bobby he has a new fan.

Now I will have to dig up Hurricane - can't find that at the present.  I did find a 1991 DVE Pgh rocks CD that had the usual Billy Price/Clarks/Donnie Iris but also had Room to Move.  Moreover, I found some odd karaoke night online headed up by old members of Trash Vegas and Room to Move.  How about that for a daily cup of coincidence.

• March 22, 2011 3:41 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Well, I couldn't wait and had to listen now.  Get Hip records describes them best on their website as glam - Johnny Thunders - inspired guitar rock n roll.  I am a big fan of Thunder's L.A.M.F. so the Trash Vegas hit a good chord for me.  I like the way it opens up with "its a shame" and "Jessie" is pure Thunders.  I will probably be hooked into "Its a Shame" and the song "Grooveyard" for a little while.  I had fun listening to that album.  As I saw the song "Walk in the Rain" moving up the playlist I said uh oh here comes the obligatory ballad - but they stayed true with more protopunk.  I would be remiss if I didn't finish by saying I am excited to have a copy of a Pittsburgh band covering "Everything has something to hide except me and my monkey"  and in the fashion they did it with.  Thanks again for your earlier suggestion.  Tell Bobby he has a new fan.

Now I will have to dig up Hurricane - can't find that at the present.  I did find a 1991 DVE Pgh rocks CD that had the usual Billy Price/Clarks/Donnie Iris but also had Room to Move.  Moreover, I found some odd karaoke night online headed up by old members of Trash Vegas and Room to Move.  How about that for a daily cup of coincidence.

• March 22, 2011 2:28 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Cool:)  I'll pass on your review to Bobby.  He thought it was very funny when I bought the CD years after the band called it quits.

BTW, there's also a compilation called "Greetings from Liberty Avenue," which is a collection of songs from burgh bands.  It includes Trash Vegas' best song ever, "Hurricane," along with "I Love Your Mouth."  It also includes some bands that may jog your memory.

trashman said:

Just went and downloaded Grooveyard right after I hit reply to my last email.  i'll drop a line on a review a little later.  Hard to stop rock&roll rampage in the player right now 

• March 22, 2011 2:23 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Just went and downloaded Grooveyard right after I hit reply to my last email.  i'll drop a line on a review a little later.  Hard to stop rock&roll rampage in the player right now 

• March 22, 2011 2:14 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

trashman said:

• March 22, 2011 1:59 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• March 22, 2011 1:16 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yes, I am:)  I grew up in Penn Hills, graduated from Penn Hills Senior High in 1986, served in the Navy for four years, attended the University of Pittsburgh after that (I spent my freshman year at the Greensburg campus, then I relocated to the main campus in Oakland in the fall of 1991).  I graduated from Pitt in 1994, moved to Ohio, then North Carolina, for a couple of jobs, then I came back to Pittsburgh in 1998, and I've been back here ever since.  I've been working at Pitt since 1999.

BTW, do you remember the Kings Court in Oakland?  That's where I saw the movie "Velvet Goldmine," which in a long and roundabout way led to my discovery of garage rock.  Did you ever hang out at the Decade or the Electric Banana or the Upstage?  Did you get to see the Cynics at any of those places?  Do you remember Trash Vegas?  How about Norm Nardini or Joe Grushecky?

trashman said:

So MikeL you are pittsburgher?  I was born and raised there but moved away in the early 1990s.  I like Out-Cherry - maybe they shoud be added to the PowerPop thread going on right now.  PowerPop psych perhaps?
    • March 22, 2011 1:12 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

"Then again NYC isn't exactly friendly to the kings of this genre..."  What city is?  I'm not being cynical (no pun intended), just inquisitive.
    • March 22, 2011 12:43 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

So MikeL you are pittsburgher?  I was born and raised there but moved away in the early 1990s.  I like Out-Cherry - maybe they shoud be added to the PowerPop thread going on right now.  PowerPop psych perhaps?
    • March 22, 2011 9:45 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That's interesting, because I always thought Pittsburgh was really bad for turnouts for live bands.  It's weird to hear the same thing happens in NYC.  Then again, I made a trip to NYC a couple of years ago to see the Cynics at the Highline Ballroom, and much to my surprise, they didn't draw much of a crowd.

Rinjo Njori said:
      Awesome band.. I got hooked a couple years (probably more) when I accidentally came across a video on Youtube.com. You are luck you saw them. I live in NYC and have managed to miss the 1 or two times they have breezed through in the last decade. Then again NYC isn't exactly friendly to the kings of this genre-- I went to see The Woggles and 25 people showed up and the Swingin' Neckbreakers were playing there first show in 6 years.. I would say that only until the "free shows" at the knitting factory (see scion) have garnered a crowd. Most people in NYC "change their minds like a girl changes clothes*" with regards to music.
    • March 22, 2011 5:06 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I suppose the same reason why plain girls go insane...mental illness;)

That's another cool song.

Andy Seven said:

What makes a pretty girl go insane?

I also like The Unseen Devourers.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel