Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Continental U.S.
  • Topic: Peoria, IL

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 8, 2010 9:22 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Any other Peorians Checking this excellent revolution in Sounds and culture? I need a room with a drummer and a bass player.
    • October 16, 2010 10:03 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

TJ said:
      Cool, those are two of my favorite tracks! If you've noticed your MySpace plays have gone up significantly in the past few days, that's because I've been listening to Los Diablos Blancos a lot. I wish I had known about you guys when you were together.

As far as jamming, you got the thumbs up from Jeff and I, but we're still waiting to hear back from our bass player, Mike. By any chance, would you be able to play any supplemental keyboard parts? You wouldn't need to have keys, just wondering if you can play at all?
      I can make noise on anything mostly proficient on guitar however. Let me know when and where.
    • October 15, 2010 9:25 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

TJ said:
      Huge sigh of relief... Those guys suck! LOL... Checked out your myspace page, I really dig your stuff. "Moon Elevator" sounds like an out-take from The Pretty Things' 'S.F. Sorrow' LP. I love it! "Love's Hope" is pretty fucking amazing, too. Your singer sounds like the dude in the Ro-D-Ys, the old Dutch band from the 60's. Is that you playing drums in Los Diablos Blancos? I remember The Netptunes by name only, but I'm sure Jeff (ex-Dollface, ex-The Bugs) will remember Larry. BTW, Jeff used to co-own Chocolate Ladyland with Dave Moe. I see the Bugs are in your top friends, as are Dick Taut & The Ripcords. The Jeffs from The Bugs are two of my best friends, and I've been a fan of Dick Taut & The Ripcords since I discovered them on mp3.com a decade ago. Those guys cracked me up.

Jeff and I are road-tripping down to the St. Louis area tomorrow to play pinball at C.P. Pinball. I just sent him a text message and I'm sure we'll talk more about it tomorrow. As far as I'm concerned, you got my vote, but I have to clear it with Jeff and Mike first. I'll keep you posted!

COOL JE said:
      No thats not the Los Diablos Blancos. My brother in Law Larry who was our bass player was in the Neptunes who used to play with DollFace. Thats cool about the practice thing these things don't often come together if it works out thats great if not no problem. http://www.myspace.com/losdiablosblancospeoria
      In Los Diablos we all wrote songs and added to each others material. Loves Hope and Elevator to the moon were mine. I was the singer and guitar on those. I'd love to jam with you guys sometime. Its hard to find people I connect with musically.
    • October 14, 2010 4:24 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

No thats not the Los Diablos Blancos. My brother in Law Larry who was our bass player was in the Neptunes who used to play with DollFace. Thats cool about the practice thing these things don't often come together if it works out thats great if not no problem. http://www.myspace.com/losdiablosblancospeoria
    • October 13, 2010 8:12 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I want to do some rockin! I pretty much do all originals and select covers for fun. Got kids so once or twice a week max. I am a guitar player and I like to beat the drums on occasion. Used to play with Los Diablos Blancos although I doubt you've heard of us. If you want to get together sometime give me a call 275.8029

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel