Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Continental U.S.
  • Topic: GORIES - 2 tickets for San Francisco = $20 Hideout donation.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 1, 2010 9:15 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Ok, here's the deal. I have two tickets to see the Gories on Sept. 9th in San Francisco at the Independent. I'm not going to be able to make that show so I was planning on just eating those tickets as it doesn't look like a sell out or anything. But I thought I'd see if someone would be willing to pay $20 for the two of them and save themselves $20 off the face value and I in turn would make a $20 donation to the Hideout here. I'm still eating the cost, but at least someone will get to go to the show and also make a donation to this here site. The Payment would have to be through Paypal for this to work in this short time frame as I am located in Long Beach and would have to get those in the mail quick. The buyer could also make the donation themselves, but I'd have to try and confirm that and that and I'm afraid that may take too much time as the show is barely a week away.

Also, for your info, these are "print your own" tickets that I printed at home after purchasing on line. I realize that this type of post is usually supposed to be in the Trading Post forum, but as the end result is a donation for the benefit of this site I thought it'd be ok.

If you want these then post a response here and I'll get my Paypal email address to you. First post, first served.

• September 2, 2010 5:31 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Voodoo. Thanks for coming through. Donation made and tickets in the mail in about an hour from now.

Kopper, your welcome. You know, the HAMB (automotive) message board members regularly do auction style postings for artwork, services, or auto parts etc. to help defray the cost of that boards enormous traffic. Don't know how well donations and ads have been covering the new Ning fees, but that would be a nice thing to maybe see here from time to time if any bands or labels (or artists) are feeling generous.
    • September 1, 2010 3:46 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Great idea! Thanks, Mike.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• September 1, 2010 11:51 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Cool Voodoo,
      Couldn't pm you, so sent a friend request with a message that has my e-mail address.
      -- Mike
    • September 1, 2010 11:24 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I can help you out!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel