Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: GaragePunk Podcast iTunes Downloads

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 21, 2010 10:52 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hi,

I used to get my downloads of all the shows via iTunes. Past month or so I have been wondering where all the shows have gone. Each time i check the site here threre are new shows but I am not getting them via I-Tunes anymore. Any one know what's up? What is the best way to keep up with the great shows here. I need these shows lol.

• August 23, 2010 9:58 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks. Yeah, we had to revive that feed so the music player and Podcast Jukebox worked. I was trying to use a Yahoo Pipe feed to pull all of the various show blogs here together into one, but it wasn't working very well.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• August 23, 2010 9:32 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Awesome! I was have the same problem with my old feed.... The new address is working and now I am getting the new shows! Thanks Kopp. Keep up the great work!
    • August 23, 2010 9:05 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The RSS feed will subscribe you to all of our shows, that's what it'll do. John said:
      Hi kopper.

Looks like a little false alarm. i saw some new shows on the site here but I did not have them downloading in itunes which has been up for a couple of days. Since I posted I got the new Nasty Grind and Get Drunk and Play Records.

I used to subscribe to the old Garage Punk download which got all the shows. That has worked for a bit after it was supposed to not work. That is not a safe thing to do though. I had to go subscribe to the individual shows to keep up. Another issue is new shows. Got to keep up lol. I am not too up on RSS. What is that going to do?

• August 21, 2010 8:02 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hi kopper.

Looks like a little false alarm. i saw some new shows on the site here but I did not have them downloading in itunes which has been up for a couple of days. Since I posted I got the new Nasty Grind and Get Drunk and Play Records.

I used to subscribe to the old Garage Punk download which got all the shows. That has worked for a bit after it was supposed to not work. That is not a safe thing to do though. I had to go subscribe to the individual shows to keep up. Another issue is new shows. Got to keep up lol. I am not too up on RSS. What is that going to do?
    • August 21, 2010 7:53 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That's weird... not sure. I'll have to check the iTunes listing and see what's up. Meanwhile, you can subscribe in iTunes using our RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/GaragePunkPodcasts

• August 21, 2010 2:15 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It´s happening with me too. I´ve made the same question as you here but i didn´t get any answer. I feel sad cause i like the shows. I´ve got a lot of them in my Ipod.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel