Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Continental U.S.
  • Topic: Seattle 7/30-8/4, what to do?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 30, 2010 2:25 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey Northwesterners, I'm visiting for 6 days starting tomorrow and just wanted to know if anything good was happening and if anyone could let me know a good record store or five.  Thanks a million!
    • August 1, 2010 1:08 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Bop Street did move, but they are right on Market down by the Buffalo Exchange. The new place is nice. Screamin' Danny Dodge said:
      bop street records. i dunno fi they've moved yet or not, but look em up. you won't regret it. i use to work there.
      also there's a record show coming up at the seattle center on aug 1st. i'll be there so maybe we'll run into each other.
    • July 30, 2010 11:21 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Are there any details on the fair anywhere? More than anything I want to get earlier 60's 45s from the northwest. Shit, and I need night stuff to do. Any good DJs spinning or bands playing? Would love to catch some of that while I'm here. The listings I find don't tell me enough (well, the band ones probably do on The Stranger). Screamin' Danny Dodge said:
      bop street records. i dunno fi they've moved yet or not, but look em up. you won't regret it. i use to work there.
      also there's a record show coming up at the seattle center on aug 1st. i'll be there so maybe we'll run into each other.
    • July 30, 2010 2:55 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel