Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: The Crazy World of Arthur Brown... discuss

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 9, 2010 5:14 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It's been almost 20 years but yes, definetly have been in Portland. I'm finally going again next month for that "final" Mummies show. ratoonie said:
      hey stry....ever been in Portland??????......Fuck ........the people r really cool there!!

ratoonie said:
      i absolutly Love that colorful albuum w/ the star on it....i dont have access to it right now.. its in storage..way up in sacramento.. i saw him on the tom jones show... my aunt bought the album 4 me from a bargin bin at the supermarket... its a great record!!!! kinda English version of alice cooper!!!!!
    • July 9, 2010 3:51 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

hey stry....ever been in Portland??????......Fuck ........the people r really cool there!! ratoonie said:
      i absolutly Love that colorful albuum w/ the star on it....i dont have access to it right now.. its in storage..way up in sacramento.. i saw him on the tom jones show... my aunt bought the album 4 me from a bargin bin at the supermarket... its a great record!!!! kinda English version of alice cooper!!!!!
    • July 9, 2010 3:31 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

1968-69---anti Love generation-- he definetly had Balls!!!!
    • July 9, 2010 3:03 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That's probably the Theater Art that connects Arthur Brown to Alice Cooper but just by Fire alone, there's actually so much more in the music and singing that kind of makes him superior. I don't know too much about Arthur Brown but what I've heard is fantastic. And those screams. In the video, I didn't realize the rest of the band was there over to Arthur's left. I only saw the keyboard player.
    • July 9, 2010 2:07 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• September 12, 2013 3:49 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled

John Battles said:

BUT , ALSO AN EVIL TOM JONES !

ratoonie said:

I was reading about his counselling work in Bizarre Magazine, where he would do it with the guitar and make a song with the patient.

• May 19, 2014 1:19 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Chris , I just saw a review of a UK Alice Cooper gig , maybe from a couple of years ago , where Alice brought Arthur out as a super - special guest. Alice would'nt let just anyone on his stage. 

I'm sure Arthur and Lord Sutch resented Alice's later success after they'd shared stages with him , but , I get the feeling they were all cordial , if not the best of friends.

• May 23, 2014 5:53 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

PSYCHEDELLIC MIST doing their psychedelic version of Fire:):)!!!

• May 23, 2014 7:13 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I SANG IT AT KARAOKE , RECENTLY. I REMEMBERED HIS GROOVY MOVES FROM THE "BEAT CLUB" VIDEO.  

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel