Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: WAY PAST COOL T-SHIRTS!!!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 30, 2010 5:25 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The WAY PAST COOL t-shirts are ready!!! Screenprinted on black t-shirts and they look superb! Mens sizes : Med, Large, XL. Womens skinny t-shirts : Med, Large, XL. £10 each. £1 Postage within the UK, £2 postage for the rest of the world. ALL MONEY will be donated to GARAGEPUNK.COM. Paypal only... Contact me for payment info!

Even if you ain't a listener of the show... give your support to the garagepunk site by either buying a shirt anyway or clicking the donate button located on the right hand side of the page!

Cheers - Ixnayray.

• June 23, 2011 10:57 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!

I've just received mine and it's gorgeous !!!

I'm wearing it now and each and every girl around is after me begging for contact. So hot !!!

Thanks Shawn and ixnaray for this woman trap ! I feel like a REAL man now !!!

• June 7, 2011 5:28 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

No sz S?..
    • June 6, 2011 6:17 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

In your service Sir...

• June 6, 2011 6:11 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah, if anyone wants a t-shirt... You'll have to email me through the Hideout. The email address I have listed in this discussion is no longer valid. Thanks for the reminder, Preacherman!
    • June 6, 2011 6:09 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey, what about updating that ??? ...If you know what I mean brother !!! ;)

ixnayray said:

Thanks to everyone who's ordered a shirt so far... We still need to sell more though.

Head over to Paypal and send your payment to : ixnayray@hotmail.co.uk

If you don't have a Paypal account... Just donate the correct amount and let me know you've done so and i'll send your shirt right away.
    • June 3, 2011 1:45 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hello ixnaybabe,

Just sent you a few £ for a groovy WAY PAST COOL Pee, ooops I meant : Tee !

And I forgot to mention I'd prefer a shirt for man please, so the neighbors don't laugh at me each time they see me in a skinny Tee !

Thanks.

Your devoted Preacher.

• May 22, 2011 12:49 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

OK. I'll probably get in touch with you next week then. And get me one of those sihrts in order to support the cause and be the sexiest on the beach at the same time !
    • May 19, 2011 12:10 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I certainly do have some left. If anyone wants to support the Hideout, drop me an email and I'll mail you a shirt straight away!
    • May 19, 2011 3:46 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hello ixnaybaby,

Do you still have some of these great Tees in stock ???

I'd love to be sexy as Hell this summer, struttin' on the beach in my groovy Way Past Cool shirt !

• July 18, 2010 1:28 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey there!

I want to be the sexiest guy of my hood, send me a ultramegacool T-shirt, please!

I've alreday sent you an email with my adress...

Glad to help a site like this!
    • July 16, 2010 11:37 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks fellas! Glad you were happy with the shirts! Also... The "freebie", well I do what I can!!

Come on people... I still got some shirts left - Send me an email so you can look super cool when you're struttin' yo' funky stuff down those mean streets, like Shawn & The Dirtbag Surfer!!
    • July 15, 2010 11:04 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I second everything the good ol Dirtbag Surfer just said! I got mine today, and I must say, I'm very impressed with the quality of the print job! Great job! Also, the "freebie" thrown in is AWESOME! Very cool!

Thanks, Ixnayray!!!!

Hope to collaborate on some more projects some time!
    • July 15, 2010 10:00 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Got mine and I've got to say these are the BEST! Great job to Shawn and Ixnayray for your killer collaboration on this project to help out the Hideout! The topper of course is the surprise "freebie" thrown in with the package. What a steal of a deal! If you haven't ordered yours yet, what the heck are ya waiting for, hell to freeze over!?! Get on it, this is the best deal going and supports our hang out spot at the same time. Look cool. Be cool. Dig? Thanks pals! Dirtbag Surfer RAT SURF RADIO Coming at you almost live from Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA - Where the Disease Meets the Seas
    • July 10, 2010 7:37 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks to everyone who's ordered a shirt so far... We still need to sell more though.

Head over to Paypal and send your payment to : ixnayray@hotmail.co.uk

If you don't have a Paypal account... Just donate the correct amount and let me know you've done so and i'll send your shirt right away.
    • July 7, 2010 1:14 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Your shirt is on the way Dirtbag Surfer! I had to wait a couple of days until the little "freebie" was ready. As soon as you get it the chicks will be swooning in your presence. Man, that gig sounds awesome. I've already been to my one gig of the year. Nothing that cool happens where I live. I only wish I would have had my WPC t-shirt on then... or even my Dirtbag Surfers t-shirt as with all the chicks that were there... it would have been like pimp christmas!!! Dirtbag Surfer said:
      I wish I was getting mine in time for Thursday's Reverend Beat Man, Thee Cormans, Haunted George and Vooduo show cuz i knows the ladies would be all over me if I was sporting this fine shirt. That would totally save me on the cost of roofies, duct tape and rope.

But alas, I will have to wait a bit longer on this lonely shore for the mighty Way Past Cool shirt to arrive from the British Empire. When it does, I am sure that the neighbor's will be saying, "Hey, great shirt!" instead of "Why aren't you wearing any pants?" That, my friends, would be a welcome change!
    • July 6, 2010 8:23 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I wish I was getting mine in time for Thursday's Reverend Beat Man, Thee Cormans, Haunted George and Vooduo show cuz i knows the ladies would be all over me if I was sporting this fine shirt. That would totally save me on the cost of roofies, duct tape and rope.

But alas, I will have to wait a bit longer on this lonely shore for the mighty Way Past Cool shirt to arrive from the British Empire. When it does, I am sure that the neighbor's will be saying, "Hey, great shirt!" instead of "Why aren't you wearing any pants?" That, my friends, would be a welcome change!
    • July 2, 2010 5:41 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

What a groovy amazing sexy fabulous wonderful sosexyIwetmypantseverytimeIlookatit stunning great Tee-shirt !!!
      Man I NEED this one ! I DO need this one on my athletic beautifully suntanned body so the girls, I mean each and every girl on this planet (and probably from outer space too) cannot resist my charms and succumb to my mojo !
      Thank you Shawn Dickinson, ixnayray and whoever was involved in the making of this great piece of art !
      HAUTE COUTURE as they say in Paris where every chick is an anorexic model and every guy is a fag !

p.s. :I'll order one (or more to be able to wear a clean one in every circumstance) of those magic juju fetish as soon as I have a little money coming in...that means not before next month I'm afraid...too bad for my mojo...

Your naked lonely Preacher waiting for his new super-hero costume to change his dull grey life into a whirlwind of magic colors and a rainbow of beautiful girls worshipping THE magic Tee-shirt shining like a golden sun.
    • July 2, 2010 12:52 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

T-Shirt design... Hope you guys like it!!!
    • July 1, 2010 4:02 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It's going good so far Kopper. Looks like I may have to order some more... kopper said:
      Thanks ixnay! Looking forward to rolling in all that green that the sale of these babies generates for the site!
    • July 1, 2010 3:58 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks ixnay! Looking forward to rolling in all that green that the sale of these babies generates for the site!

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• July 1, 2010 10:46 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Right on man! Thanks for making these great shirts with my artwork! It's an honor! ..Can't wait to get one!!!
    • July 1, 2010 9:50 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I don't get paid till next Thurs. but I will be ordering a Large. Then I shall wear it till it is threadbare.
    • July 1, 2010 9:28 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks to everyone who's bought a shirt so far! Keep them orders coming! I'm gonna keep posting stoopid comments to keep this post near the top of the page!!!!
    • June 30, 2010 7:55 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Of course... apologies to the mighty Shawn Dickinson. Also I forgot to mention... there's a free gift to everyone who orders a shirt! WHOOOP!! HUZZAH!!! yeah... you know.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel