Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: the TV Guide.....

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 10, 2010 11:23 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i cant believe colombo is on again, i know ive said this before but... how many of those fuckin things did they make? and their allways the same. he says to some shifty looking fucker" thanks for your help" starts walking away, stops, then says. blah, blah, blah, de blah, oh and just one last thing, you did it ,did it, did it, did it, you devious little shit, now your under arrest ! its more obvious than his novelty pencil eraser eyes..
    • January 10, 2010 2:36 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

yes, im glad your cool, unlike colombo i hate mystery. i did like clue though. work in 9 hours so bye for now. Mal Thursday said:
      I liked Columbo when I was a kid, but watching it years later, I always rooted for the villain-of-the-week to kill him and shut him up. Falk revived the series for ABC in the early '90s, and it was even worse.

Still, I feel bad for anyone who's Alzheimer's. And Falk was great in HUSBANDS, MURDER INC., A WOMAN UNDER THE INFLUENCE, THE GREAT RACE, and IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD.

I don't like cats, either. But I thought about giving the flea-bitten stray in our neighborhood a tin of salmon when the temperature dropped this week. I don't like tinned salmon, either...
    • January 10, 2010 2:14 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I liked Columbo when I was a kid, but watching it years later, I always rooted for the villain-of-the-week to kill him and shut him up. Falk revived the series for ABC in the early '90s, and it was even worse.

Still, I feel bad for anyone who's Alzheimer's. And Falk was great in HUSBANDS, MURDER INC., A WOMAN UNDER THE INFLUENCE, THE GREAT RACE, and IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD.

I don't like cats, either. But I thought about giving the flea-bitten stray in our neighborhood a tin of salmon when the temperature dropped this week. I don't like tinned salmon, either...
    • January 10, 2010 12:27 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

does he remember he's got a glass eye? i cant beleive any one reads the "SHIT" i write ,never mind , has an opinion on the "SHIT" i write, but thank you. has this really got you mad? how come come you know so much about him? if your a fan or related to him, then i apologise, i dont want to upset you mate. but.. if you are a fan, then ive given you a chance to show just how much this means to you, or are you simply having a rant back (simular to mine, nasty in word form, but not a direct act of evil, i dont like cats, but i dont kick them, yeh?) im not sure what Americans get. i hope you are.just fireing back. talking shit is fun! because you cant loose. even if someone says or even proves, what you said was so so wrong, then it doesnt matter because your original statement was bollocks anyway and not not not well not anything! but please let me know either way.
    • January 10, 2010 11:35 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

At least Peter Falk used the loot he made on the series to finance Cassavetes films. And I'm sure the residuals from the reruns are keeping him in comfort now that's got Alzheimer's.

Also, he has a glass eye...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel