Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: YOU GOT GOOD TASTE - Mr A the Barber's classic CUTS vol. 1

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 4, 2010 5:26 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE - Mr A the Barber's classic CUTS vol. 1 Watcha Weirdos Mr A the Barber here with a New Show for the New Year! Any regular listeners will notice that this is NOT a themed show, thats because I've decided to relax the fomat a bit in order for me to play some of my favourite tunes that might not have ever seen the light of day. So that's why I've called it cleverly Mr A the Barber's classic CUTS, get it!!!!! So as the title suggests this show will featuring some of my favourite rockabilly, R'nB, twang (you know what i mean)that you've heard for a while, now if these don't get you up and dancin' then............. Now if the themed show was more your thing then don't fret cos I've got a few more ideas bubbling away, but in the meantime if you've got any suggestions for future subjects then let me have them and I'll see what I can do! Hope you enjoy this little mix. Mr A the Barber Eddie Bond - Rockin Daddy Ted Daigle - Cut Across Shorty Little Jimmy Dickens - i Got a Hole in My Pocket Johnny Powers and the A-Bones - Mama Rock Clyde Stacy and the Nitecaps - So Young Terry Noland - Hypnotized Don Cole - Lie Detector machine Robins - Riot in Cell Block Number 9 Delores Ware - Can't Eat, Can't Sleep Annisteen Allen w/Howard Biggs Orch. - Fujiyama Mama The 5 Wings - Pack, Shack and Stack Buddy Vincent - Wooden Bird Li'l Millit - Rock Around The Clock Bing Day - I Can't Help it Clint Miller - Bertha Lou Johnny Waleen - Mystery Train The Rhythm Rockers - Madness Strangers - Caterpillar Crawl Link Wray - Genocide www.yougotgoodtaste.podOmatic.com http://mrathebarber.blogspot.com/ email info@yougotgoodtaste.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel