Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: "..BLACKIE IS AN IMMORTAL.." THE SORE LOSERS.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 28, 2009 5:03 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Some years ago I bought a double album titled "The Sore Losers",the soundtrack of the same-titled movie of J.Michael McCarthy.Any track of 68 comeback,Mick Collins,Makers,Guitar wolf,Jack Oblivian songs is divided by some movie's dialogue,in the way of some podcasts here. I can't say anything about the movie I've never seen,'cause maybe never published in Italy, or I've never search enough.But I'd like to know if someone have seen it,his own impressions about it, and if the film maker had others released.

• April 16, 2010 7:48 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

has anybody seen Wayne County Ramblin'?

how is it?
    • April 16, 2010 7:47 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Nice!thank you!! I'll check it! Mike said:
      Amazon has several copies for sale as part of the Hotter Than Hell package as Phil Pap Pa mentioned. That's how I bought mine. I haven't even bothered to watch the other films in the set. It's pretty cheap this way as if you find the Sore Losers VHS it usually goes for quite a bit more. Here's a link to the Amazon listings.

http://www.amazon.com/Hotter-Than-Erotic-Horror-Movie/dp/B00005QY95...
    • April 1, 2010 12:13 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I think that someone else got it on time..or I can't find it..
      Anyway I saw various shots of the movie,around,some downloaded, I just have put it together :-D .-D
      Thank you!!
    • March 31, 2010 11:11 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have this movie. Its pretty good for what it is. It stars Jack Yarber a.k.a. Jack oblivian from the oblivians, and Mike Maker from the makers as well as D'Lana Tunnell which is the cover girl from all those Oblivians movies. Its low budget,indie, but is really kinda cool. The story is a little too complicated for its own good, but the aesthetic value alone is worth the watch. I saw it on ebay for like 30 or more bucks then found it in a collection called "hotter than Hell" for like 5 bucks. SCORE!!! If you want to know more just hit me up!
    • March 31, 2010 10:55 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I've been fortunate to have seen it and I absolutely LOVE it! It's got everything a classic somewhat sci-fi B flic should have and more. I really can't say enough about it. Then again, I like what some might call "weird shit".
      Of course the soundtrack is flippin' awesome, which makes the movie even better...it just adds to it in all the right ways. You might want to try finding it on Ebay. I know for sure you can score the movie there on DVD. Good luck man and let me know what you think after you watch it. I think it takes a certain type of person to appreciate this sort of movie. Hope to hear your feedback.
    • February 3, 2010 6:26 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

FREDDI FREDDI, I included that *link* because there 'seems' tobe a fellow WHO "shows-up" from time to time WHO does/ makes.. what appears to be "homemade" dvds Of this flick!! FOR ONLY like 20$$!! If YOU Can just Get (him?) to REGION it "Correctly ..YOU are ON/ USING THE PAL system, right? .. most 'homemade' dvds i've encounted are REGION 0!! .. SO If YOU Can just GET the right' system/ format.. YOU'd be IN BUSINESS!! Also Curious 'If YOU would be interested in Working-out/ Setting SOMETHING UP through The mail.. as i would (VERY MUCH) like to GET my hands On this (and the other!) SOUNDTRACK YOU mentioned!! message me boy!! Ya'hear?
    • December 21, 2009 6:45 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

FREDDI FREDDI FREDDI, what AMAZING Taste YOU have!! .. have NOT seen this movie myself.. but i SURE do 'AIM' ON Checkin' The Soundtrack OUT!! I DID 'find' this NUGGET ON AMAZON..& I've Enclosed a *link* to it .. for Your amusement/viewing pleasure.. http://www.amazon.com/Sore-Losers-VHS-Jack-Yarber/dp/B00004TL7U/ref... dont "think" ITALIA ..accepts VHS.. perhaps you have a mate that does?? there is also a ("homemade") dvd Of SUSPECT..Questionable Quality listed therein.. which i didnt EVEN bother to Include here... hope this 'might' ASSIST YOU..IN Your Quest..
    • November 28, 2009 9:53 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

J Michael McCarthy (otherwise know simply as JMM) has done a right good many movie and music projects (tho Sore Losers was one of his highest achievements in my book) ...his production company's website is right here ...hope this lil bit of info helps ya out...dig it.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel