Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Halloween Favorites

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 26, 2009 8:56 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Sunday, October 25, 2009 KSFR, Santa Fe, N.M. 10 p.m. to midnight Sundays Mountain Time Host: Steve Terrell Webcasting! 101.1 FM email me during the show! terrell@ksfr.org THE 2009 STEVE TERRELL RADIO SPOOKTACULAR For more gruesome sounds, check out my latest Big Enchilada podcast episode Halloween Spooks 2009 Halloween Hootenanny by Zacherle Murder in the Graveyard by Screamin' Lord Sutch Rock Around the Tombstone by The Monsters Halloween by The Misfits Halloween Dance by Rev. Horton Heat Hearse With a Curse by Mr. Gasser & The Weirdos Gravedigger Rock by The Polecats Voodoo Voodoo by Lavern Baker Transylvania Terror Train by Capt. Clegg & The Night Creatures Goblin Girl by Frank Zappa Graveyard by Butthole Surfers Graveyard by Trailer Bride Witches by Bichos I'm Your Witchdoctor by The Chants R&B Satanic Rite by Los Peyotes Born in a Haunted Barn by The Dirtbombs You Must Be a Witch by The Lollipop Shoppe Voodoo Priestess by Screamin' Jay Hawkins La Llorna by Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds (Background Music: Voodoo Doll by Dr. Lonnie Smith) I'm a Mummy by Bob McFadden & Dor The Mummy by Marshmallow Overcoat Mummy Shakes by The Molting Vultures Devil Dance by The A-Bones The Ghost of Smokey Joe by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Human Fly by The Cramps Bloodletting (The Vampire Song) by Concrete Blonde The Addams Family Theme by Vic Mizzy Witchcraft by Elvis Presley (Background Music: Wolfman by The Bobby Fuller Four) Don't Shake Me Lucifer by Roky Erikson Haitian Voodoo Baby by The X-Rays Zombified by Electricoolade Howlin' at the Moon by Nekromantix Gris Gris Gumbo ya Ya by Dr. John She Walks With the Dead by Deadbolt Heebie-Jeebies by Little Richard Halloween Spooks 2009
    • October 25, 2009 12:01 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Here's the playlists from my two Big Enchilada Spooktacular shows. Some are repeats and some aren't garage, but what the heck. http://www.bigenchiladapodcast.com/2009/10/podcast-15-2009-steve-terrell.html (Background Music: Strollin' Spooks by Ken Nordine) Big Black Witchcraft Rock by The Cramps Ghoul Au Go-Go by The Tex Reys Rock Around The Tombstone by The Monsters Monster Party by The Powerknobs Dance With The Ghoulman by The Fleshtones Ghost Riders in The Sky by The Last Mile Ramblers (Background Music: Halloween Spooks by Lambert, Hendricks & Ross) Rockin' Dead Man by Dexter Romweber Demon Stomp by The Things Voodoo by The Combinations Hearse With a Curse by Mr. Gasser & The Weirdos Bo Meets the Monster by Bo Diddley The Ghost and Honest Joe by Pee Wee King La Lorona by Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds (Background Music: Playa de Los Muertos by Los Bomboras) Honky Tonk Halloween by Captain Clegg And The Night Creatures I'm a Mummy by The Fall The Witch by Los Peyotes You Must Be a Witch by Dead Moon Look Out There's a Monster Coming by The Bonzo Dog Band Vampire Radio Spot by T. Valentine Witchcraft by The Spiders (Background Music: Season of the Witch by Key) http://www.bigenchiladapodcast.com/2008/10/podcast-1-steve-terrell-spooktacular.html Halloween Hootenanny by Zacherlee Halloween (She Got So Mean) by Rob Zombie & The Ghastly Ones (It's a) Monster's Holiday by Buck Owens Bloodletting by Concrete Blonde Monster by Fred Schneider Monsters of the Id by Mose Allison Feast of the Mau Mau by Screamin' Jay Hawkins The Raven by Lou Reed Murder in the Graveyard by Screaming Lord Sutch Satanic Beatles by The Rev. Mike Mills Don't Shake Me Lucifer by Roky Erikson King Henry by Steeleye Span Marie Laveau by Bobby Bare The Witchdoctor's Curse by The Frantic Flattops Heeby Jeebies by Little Richard And I'll post my radio show playlist tonight.
    • October 25, 2009 8:07 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

"I drink blood" from the hi-energy band Rocket From The Crypt
    • October 25, 2009 6:46 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

wow cheers everyone. but yeah persian claws can you send me larry and the bluenotes if you can. I'v been struggling to find them!
    • October 24, 2009 12:07 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Checkout my HOUSE of HORRORS show it's based on The Hammer Horror films including, The Evil of Frankenstein, The Curse of The Werewolf and The Kiss of the Vampire plus more. Influenced by these films I've put together a shoe groaning with monster tunes. It's Horrific!!! The YOU GOT GOOD TASTE TRICK or TREAT HALLOWEEN show is gonna be knocking at your door on the 31st so BEWAREEEEEEEEEEEE Keep it Kreepy Mr A The Barber ps. I've noticed a bit grumpyness from some of the Garagepunkers when it comes to joining in with ALL HALLOWS festivities, wassa their problem?
    • October 24, 2009 10:33 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Howl-o-
      not all of these so scary-Halloween, but they each have some of the ingredients if you need some padding!
      some surf, some garage...
      let me know if you want any of these and I can send to you...

PERSIAN CLAWS- GHOSTIFIED
      THE CREATION- NIGHTMARES
      SANDIE SHAW- RUN
      LARRY & THE BLUE NOTES- NIGHT OF THE PHANTOM
      THE ESSEX- CEMETERY STOMP-
      AL HOTCHKISS- CREATURE FROM OUTER SPACE
      CRESHELLS- DRACULA
    • October 23, 2009 9:02 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

"Werewolves of London" - Flamin Groovies (Warren Zevon original)
    • October 22, 2009 3:43 PM CDT
    • Untitled

Oh, and Vamp Camp by the Ventures
    • October 22, 2009 3:41 PM CDT
    • Untitled

The Meteors - My Daddy is a Vampire
    • October 22, 2009 1:53 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

You NEED this one: "Ghost Guitars" by Baron Daemon and the Vampires. It's on U-SPACES' Psychedelic Archaeology vol. 10
    • October 22, 2009 1:49 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

"Zombies" by King Khan and BBQ
    • October 22, 2009 1:27 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have a mess of 'em in THE MAL THURSDAY SHOW Halloween Special, but I left out a whole set of psycho killers: "Strangler of Boston Town" by Thee Headcoats, "Albert, Albert" by the Bugs, "Night of the Sadist" by Larry & the Bluenotes, "Richard Speck" by the Chesterfield Kings...
    • October 22, 2009 1:17 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Halloween - The Misfits
      Night Of The Vampire - Roky Erickson
      I Walked With A Zombie - Roky Erickson..actually there's quite a few Roky songs along these lines.
      Bikers From Hell - The Gruesomes....it's an instro but The Gruesomes always used it for a Halloween song.
      Monster Mash- Bobby Pickett....or is that too obvious?

can't think of any more cause i'm supposed to be working right now...LOL...
    • October 22, 2009 11:50 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Sm okin' Monkey- Coffin Lids
      Monkey Doin' Woman- The Screws
      Monkeys Paw - Thee Headcoats

Not overtly halloween'ish but they have a creepy Halloween vibe.
    • October 22, 2009 11:41 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hi
      I'm not at home now but I remember a song by The Downliners Sect with a dark atmosphere maybe "I want my baby back"
      a story about a car crash and somebody came out a coffin.... I'll check that in a couple of hour.
      Anyway "Creepy thing" by Canadian band "The Worst".
    • October 22, 2009 10:38 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

You Call It Graveyard (I Call It Home) - the Coffinshakers
      Don't Walk In Graveyards - the Sharks
      Werewolf - the Frantics
      Strange Happenings - Rex Garvin
    • October 22, 2009 10:26 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I whip out Flamin' Groovies "Coming After Me" every year. Great song and lyrics none creepier. It's on Flamingo.
    • October 22, 2009 10:11 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

any song by thee gravemen the songs are up the podcast list thingy
    • October 22, 2009 7:29 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i would trow in The Night of The Phantom by Larry and the Blue Notes!
      oh, and I would use Lord Sutch instead of the Horrors ;)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel