Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Europe
  • Topic: Anyone in Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 5, 2009 1:34 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm visiting for a couple weeks and would like to hit up shows and DJ nights. More immediately, I found a listing for Hot Rod! at Wee Red Bar, and was wondering if anyone knew of this night being any good.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    • October 17, 2009 11:01 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey Rob, Glad you enjoyed it. If we hadn't been playing in Edinburgh, I'd have been there too. Cheers. Rob said:
      Holy Fuck!!! I went and had a great time!!!! Make sure you get in touch if you come through the US. I gave Derek Fnord my info if you wanna get in touch. Cheers!

Acid Fascists said:
      Well if you're in Glasgow on 16th, The Fnords are playing alongside The Phar'i-sees and The Fatalists at Box on Sauchiehall Street for free at 8PM.
      The Fatalists are playing Edinburgh on 17th at the Voodoo Rooms for free. Also on 17th, there's a 50s and 60s R&B/Northern Soul club at Henry's Cellar Bar, Edinburgh.
    • October 16, 2009 7:43 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Holy Fuck!!! I went and had a great time!!!! Make sure you get in touch if you come through the US. I gave Derek Fnord my info if you wanna get in touch. Cheers! Acid Fascists said:
      Well if you're in Glasgow on 16th, The Fnords are playing alongside The Phar'i-sees and The Fatalists at Box on Sauchiehall Street for free at 8PM.
      The Fatalists are playing Edinburgh on 17th at the Voodoo Rooms for free. Also on 17th, there's a 50s and 60s R&B/Northern Soul club at Henry's Cellar Bar, Edinburgh.
    • October 16, 2009 4:19 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Just realised - the gigs not on the not the 17th it's on the 19th! Duh!
    • October 16, 2009 4:16 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Off to the 13th Note in Glasgow on the 17th oct to see the jackhammers (hardcore) and the bucky rage (entertaining garage punk), my first time in the city so not really sure what else is on.
    • October 16, 2009 2:23 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Shit, I might go to that 16th show. If you see an American with a jean jacket and a tie that's me. Acid Fascists said:
    • October 11, 2009 5:34 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• October 10, 2009 6:30 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Aw I'll be in Glasgow then but thanks for the head's up. Know any good nights in Edinburgh on the 13th, 14th, or 17th and 18th? Acid Fascists said:
      If you're around on the 16th October, we're playing Henry's Cellar Bar in Edinburgh at 11PM.
    • October 9, 2009 11:20 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

If you're around on the 16th October, we're playing Henry's Cellar Bar in Edinburgh at 11PM.
    • October 5, 2009 5:10 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

200 miles too far north from me sorry fella.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel