Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Little Steven's Fuzztopia?!?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 9, 2010 12:43 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

ack! what makes HIM an authority of taste? I'm glad you see exactly what I'm talking about. that's a hideous way to go about business, but that's what it is, isn't it? just business. I hate what he does in the arena, but it's not like he's the only big head in the music business to have ever acted like scum. thank clapton for garagepunk! [btw.. i listened, and it was far out. poe-influenced garage! doesn't happen every day (; ] kopper said:
      Amen, Isabella! Siriusl (sic), I couldn't agree more.

From what I understand, the ONLY Underground Garage DJ that is allowed to introduce new bands on his show is Bill Kelly. I know this because he introduced a band on my label, The Nevermores, onto his show. Their tune "I Lost Lenore" got a 14-week rotation and lots of great exposure from that, and the band was thrilled. Little Steven remarked later that he though the song was "cool" so I sent him another copy of the CD. Bill's allowed a few adds per month (I think that's how it works). It's my understanding that he is currently the only UG DJ to have that privilege. That's because the legendary producers Kim and Andrew were adding songs that Steven thought were crap and he put a lid on DJ adds. He has been known to bust balls when he hears something he doesn't like. Bill is given leeway since Steven has acknowledged that he used his WFMU show ("Teenage Wasteland") as the prototype for UG and has always treated him incredibly well.

Isabella Gloria said:
      I haven't read the entire discussion, but after I saw that 'commercial' on renegade nation, I feel compelled to say that it seems like this Little Steven character represents everything I stand against. The only reason I was ever attracted to the name was because I saw a THEM cd sitting on a shelf of an Underground Garage display at Best Buy a few years ago. He's taking something pure and trying to package it and mass-market it and while I'm all in favor of educating kids about music or whatever he's doing with his "rock & roll high school" [original name, btw] joint, I wouldn't want a guy like him doing it. He's getting on talk shows and spewing drivel disguised [poorly] as passion. I'm starting to think that what all these guys are doing, and the crappy watered-down revival bands that tout themselves as "garage", is completely separate from anything real and from everything garage means to me and so many others. I don't care how awesome the website is when it finally is launched [if it hasn't been already].. it just doesn't seem real to me. [in fact it seems so straaange ;p ]

Blech. That's all I have to say.
    • September 9, 2010 12:39 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'll never completely discount an entire genre, but MOST of what I've heard from the revival genre, I don't like. I certainly am not a fan of the chesterfield kings, sorry /: I never set a limit.. I don't stick to one era. I like the cramps--some people consider them somewhat of a revival band, I think--and I've heard some gories stuff I like.. and there are plenty of unknown garage bands out there now that I dig. If I hear something I dig, I'll admit it. I just haven't heard any revival that I've liked, basically ;p what irks me is that mosta these bands call themselves 'garage'.. a certain LA-area band comes to mind.. but I digress. MikeL said:
      Actually, I'm referring to the Cynics of Pittsburgh, PA. And if you prefer the original garage bands of the 60s, that's fine, but keep in mind that a lot of people here like those revival bands too, and many of them have put out some great product. I can understand hardcore fans not liking the Strokes or the Hives (They are rather watered down), but for many, the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings are considered to be the real deal.

BTW, I only asked because I thought your position was somewhat unusual at the moment. Then again, I've gone through this before with other genres, i.e. people only liking classic 70s prog rock, or headbangers only liking old school 70s metal or 80s hair metal, etc. Come to think of it, that's the basis of classic rock radio; it's meant for people who only want to hear the stuff they grew up on, and for young kids who want to tap into bygone eras.

If you just want to stick to a certain era, that's your business, but I also feel that you miss out on a lot when you do so. I love hearing classic songs by the Sonics and the Count Five when I listen to the Underground Garage channel on Sirius/XM, but I love hearing new stuff too by the Chesterfield Kings and the Cocktail Slippers.

Isabella Gloria said:
      No, I don't like the Cynics.. unless you're talking about the Cynics from Fort Worth, which you're not (; WTF, the chesterfield kings & the cynics are NOT to garage as black sabbath is to heavy metal. you could replace those bands with sooo many other bands, like the sonics.. that works! if I disliked the sonics, I could see how you'd justify getting on my ass about this. I don't like revival. I like garage. I am a garage fan, not a revival fan. I don't like any of that watered-down filtered out refined junk. Sorry. Like I said, to each her own, luv!

MikeL said:
      How can you call yourself a garage rock fan and not like the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings (If those are the bands you're referring to)? You can argue that a lot of the contemporary bands that Little Steven plays aren't "true" garage bands (According to however you define "garage"), but the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings are, to my mind, as pure as it gets. It's like being a hardcore metal fan and not liking Black Sabbath.

Isabella Gloria said:
      bahahha! I must be absolutely abhorrent for butting in but I found this hilarious since I don't like either of those bands.. I wish you would've been arguing with me instead. Then I could be like 'wtffff they bloooowwww' [no offense to any fans of those bands; to each their own!]

MikeL said:
      Nobody invited you to the concert anyway. And if Little Steven is so out of touch, then that means you can't listen to anything he plays, including bands that you like. If you're a fan of the Chesterfield Kings, then you can't like them anymore because they're on his label. And you can't like the Cynics anymore either, since he liked them enough to play them on his radio show in the early days (Before he and Gregg had their school yard spat).
      todd a williams said:
      the last thing i need is some springstein tix. man, that little steven is outta touch!
    • September 9, 2010 11:59 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Amen, Isabella! Siriusly (sic), I couldn't agree more. From what I understand, the ONLY Underground Garage DJ that is allowed to introduce new bands on his show is Bill Kelly. I know this because he introduced a band on my label, The Nevermores, onto his show. Their tune "I Lost Lenore" got a 14-week rotation and lots of great exposure from that, and the band was thrilled. Little Steven remarked later that he though the song was "cool" so I sent him another copy of the CD, but never heard back or got any response from him. Bill's allowed a few adds per month (I think that's how it works). It's my understanding that he is currently the only UG DJ to have that privilege. That's because the legendary producers Kim and Andrew were adding songs that Steven thought were crap and he put a lid on DJ adds. He has been known to bust balls when he hears something he doesn't like. Bill is given leeway since Steven has acknowledged that he used his WFMU show ("Teenage Wasteland") as the prototype for UG and has always treated him incredibly well. Isabella Gloria said:
      I haven't read the entire discussion, but after I saw that 'commercial' on renegade nation, I feel compelled to say that it seems like this Little Steven character represents everything I stand against. The only reason I was ever attracted to the name was because I saw a THEM cd sitting on a shelf of an Underground Garage display at Best Buy a few years ago. He's taking something pure and trying to package it and mass-market it and while I'm all in favor of educating kids about music or whatever he's doing with his "rock & roll high school" [original name, btw] joint, I wouldn't want a guy like him doing it. He's getting on talk shows and spewing drivel disguised [poorly] as passion. I'm starting to think that what all these guys are doing, and the crappy watered-down revival bands that tout themselves as "garage", is completely separate from anything real and from everything garage means to me and so many others. I don't care how awesome the website is when it finally is launched [if it hasn't been already].. it just doesn't seem real to me. [in fact it seems so straaange ;p ] Blech. That's all I have to say.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• September 9, 2010 11:54 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Actually, I'm referring to the Cynics of Pittsburgh, PA. And if you prefer the original garage bands of the 60s, that's fine, but keep in mind that a lot of people here like those revival bands too, and many of them have put out some great product. I can understand hardcore fans not liking the Strokes or the Hives (They are rather watered down), but for many, the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings are considered to be the real deal. BTW, I only asked because I thought your position was somewhat unusual at the moment. Then again, I've gone through this before with other genres, i.e. people only liking classic 70s prog rock, or headbangers only liking old school 70s metal or 80s hair metal, etc. Come to think of it, that's the basis of classic rock radio; it's meant for people who only want to hear the stuff they grew up on, and for young kids who want to tap into bygone eras. If you just want to stick to a certain era, that's your business, but I also feel that you miss out on a lot when you do so. I love hearing classic songs by the Sonics and the Count Five when I listen to the Underground Garage channel on Sirius/XM, but I love hearing new stuff too by the Chesterfield Kings and the Cocktail Slippers. Isabella Gloria said:
      No, I don't like the Cynics.. unless you're talking about the Cynics from Fort Worth, which you're not (; WTF, the chesterfield kings & the cynics are NOT to garage as black sabbath is to heavy metal. you could replace those bands with sooo many other bands, like the sonics.. that works! if I disliked the sonics, I could see how you'd justify getting on my ass about this. I don't like revival. I like garage. I am a garage fan, not a revival fan. I don't like any of that watered-down filtered out refined junk. Sorry. Like I said, to each her own, luv!

MikeL said:
      How can you call yourself a garage rock fan and not like the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings (If those are the bands you're referring to)? You can argue that a lot of the contemporary bands that Little Steven plays aren't "true" garage bands (According to however you define "garage"), but the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings are, to my mind, as pure as it gets. It's like being a hardcore metal fan and not liking Black Sabbath.

Isabella Gloria said:
      bahahha! I must be absolutely abhorrent for butting in but I found this hilarious since I don't like either of those bands.. I wish you would've been arguing with me instead. Then I could be like 'wtffff they bloooowwww' [no offense to any fans of those bands; to each their own!]

MikeL said:
      Nobody invited you to the concert anyway. And if Little Steven is so out of touch, then that means you can't listen to anything he plays, including bands that you like. If you're a fan of the Chesterfield Kings, then you can't like them anymore because they're on his label. And you can't like the Cynics anymore either, since he liked them enough to play them on his radio show in the early days (Before he and Gregg had their school yard spat).
      todd a williams said:
      the last thing i need is some springstein tix. man, that little steven is outta touch!
    • September 9, 2010 10:26 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

No, I don't like the Cynics.. unless you're talking about the Cynics from Fort Worth, which you're not (; WTF, the chesterfield kings & the cynics are NOT to garage as black sabbath is to heavy metal. you could replace those bands with sooo many other bands, like the sonics.. that works! if I disliked the sonics, I could see how you'd justify getting on my ass about this. I don't like revival. I like garage. I am a garage fan, not a revival fan. I don't like any of that watered-down filtered out refined junk. Sorry. Like I said, to each her own, luv! MikeL said:

Isabella Gloria said:

MikeL said:
      todd a williams said:
    • September 9, 2010 7:32 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

How can you call yourself a garage rock fan and not like the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings (If those are the bands you're referring to)? You can argue that a lot of the contemporary bands that Little Steven plays aren't "true" garage bands (According to however you define "garage"), but the Cynics and the Chesterfield Kings are, to my mind, as pure as it gets. It's like being a hardcore metal fan and not liking Black Sabbath. Isabella Gloria said:

MikeL said:
      todd a williams said:
    • September 9, 2010 7:27 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Maybe what Little Steven does is not pure enough for your liking, but he's still turned me onto a lot of bands that I like, and that is all that matters to me. Isabella Gloria said:
      I haven't read the entire discussion, but after I saw that 'commercial' on renegade nation, I feel compelled to say that it seems like this Little Steven character represents everything I stand against. The only reason I was ever attracted to the name was because I saw a THEM cd sitting on a shelf of an Underground Garage display at Best Buy a few years ago. He's taking something pure and trying to package it and mass-market it and while I'm all in favor of educating kids about music or whatever he's doing with his "rock & roll high school" [original name, btw] joint, I wouldn't want a guy like him doing it. He's getting on talk shows and spewing drivel disguised [poorly] as passion. I'm starting to think that what all these guys are doing, and the crappy watered-down revival bands that tout themselves as "garage", is completely separate from anything real and from everything garage means to me and so many others. I don't care how awesome the website is when it finally is launched [if it hasn't been already].. it just doesn't seem real to me. [in fact it seems so straaange ;p ]

• September 8, 2010 5:51 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

bahahha! I must be absolutely abhorrent for butting in but I found this hilarious since I don't like either of those bands.. I wish you would've been arguing with me instead. Then I could be like 'wtffff they bloooowwww' [no offense to any fans of those bands; to each their own!] MikeL said:
      todd a williams said:
    • September 8, 2010 5:31 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• April 30, 2010 12:07 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Joenzy thought you would say that about Bruce:He just laughed a little too early Reply by ixnayray 2 hours ago "I bet Bruce Springsteen has a better fucking record collection." Joenzy said:
      HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    • April 29, 2010 9:13 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

This has been a pretty interesting read. Some good points of view... a bit of attitiude. I like it.

I've never actually listened to Little Steven's show. Not my cup of tea by the sound of it, judging by some of the names mentioned in this discussion. However, it did peak my interest...

So I went to his site and found "The 50 Coolest Songs Of The Decade", or something like that. Here's some of the artists mentioned : OASIS, PRIMAL SCREAM, AEROSMITH, STEVE EARLE, NEIL YOUNG, THE HIVES, COURTNEY LOVE, PEARL JAM, THE GO-GO's, KELLY OSBOURNE, U2 and GARBAGE.

I bet Bruce Springsteen has a better fucking record collection.
    • April 26, 2010 6:41 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    • April 26, 2010 12:32 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

There's a big difference between being primitive sounding and the lo-fi approach. I call the Sonics primitive in that they recorded with the best equipment of the day but rather crudely and letting all needles go into the red. Tape back then couldn't handle the decibles so it came out sounding like it had some static. But there's better ways to get the primitive approach. You can do vocals through amplifiers without it sounding like a telephone call. Better way to do it is to run through a tube pre-amp while recording and setting it so the needle will run into the red. Yeah, the Wicked Cool releases sound too clean for my tastes but Statics, Flying Dutchmen, Brentwoods, and the last of the Supercharger recordings just sound like no one is trying. Dare I say, my favorite Mummies record is the bootleg. Of their official releases, it's the Shitsville EP. I'm sorry but in many ways, Party at Steve's really sucks and it doesn't compare to any Sonics record. If you don't like the last Woggles record, you should listen to the Zontar Sessions on Estrus for a really good sounding but still dirty record. Maxxed out vocals but not so hideous that you can't understand anything, and the guitars rip. By the way, Woggles still record on tape and on tube equipment.

By the way, when I wrote "The kind of corporate approach I meant was that everything has to be run by him first", I meant "has to meet his approval first", not that he has to run everything OR ELSE.
    • April 24, 2010 12:12 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Fuck lo-fi. It's over rated. What the hell is so great about sounding like you recorded over the phone into an answering machine? I love the Mummies and Supercharger just as much as anybody but each new release sounded worse than the one before it. While I don't like BIG drums, I can't stand drums that sound like they're being recorded through the floorboards either. People think that the Kingsmen are lo-fi but it's the same damn equipment that the Raiders recorded on. It's a matter of mic placement and how loud the intake is. A little bit of over modulation wouldn't hurt the Wicked Cool records but sounding like the Brentwoods (the playing is fine...I'm talking about fidelity) would just suck. OCEAN PALACE said:
      he deffo got some mint bands on his label, the woggles are pretty dam quaility and like you say the chesterfield kings.
      and i might be wrong but i think the len price 3 also on his label? i like them also. but there is still something a bit odd, like they not exactly lo-fi,
      all sound pretty clean. not a bad thing perhaps for some but i dunno id like it abit dirtier...

MikeL said:
      Doing it the corporate way can also mean things are done more efficiently, and the product reaches a wider audience. Just as long as Renegade Nation doesn't turn into the Goldman Sachs of garage rock, I'm happy.
    • April 23, 2010 11:55 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The kind of corporate approach I meant was that everything has to be run by him first including whatever you record in a studio. As if he doesn't trust a band's judgement on what is a good song and what is bad. Lots of bands do record awful things, but you'd think that what got you on Steven's label in the first place was that you had a sense of quality. Boss Martians just landed on the label and this is the first time that Evan Foster hasn't had 100 % control over what songs get on the album. Granted, it is Wicked Cool's money but still, we hated it when Don Kirshner did it but it's OK for Steven? Most of the labels turn down a whole entire album (Estrus for instance) before they'd make you lose a song. Not that they wouldn't turn down an entire album because they hated one song, I'm just saying that most indie labels let bands have quality control. The only record labels that are like Goldman Sachs are labels like Jive, Number one records that are going to implode and lose in the long run. I wish independents could do things a bit more efficently but I do prefer bands having 100% over context. MikeL said:
      Doing it the corporate way can also mean things are done more efficiently, and the product reaches a wider audience. Just as long as Renegade Nation doesn't turn into the Goldman Sachs of garage rock, I'm happy:)

Rockin Rod Strychnine said:
      My belief (by the way, belief is a possession, believe is a verb) is that Little Steven gets a lot of people who would never had been a fan of garage rock into becoming a believer.

While a found out this month that he does take a bit of a corporate (nazi?) approach to his label and song lists (all songs recorded by bands on Wicked Cool have to be approved before being released and hosts of the sattalite shows like Manfred from the Woggles HAVE to play songs that are approved by Steven), the people who work for him and the bands are still happy, unlike people who work for Universal or Clear(?).

While I don't care for the corporate approach, if the bands don't mind, it's all good.
    • April 23, 2010 3:59 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Doing it the corporate way can also mean things are done more efficiently, and the product reaches a wider audience. Just as long as Renegade Nation doesn't turn into the Goldman Sachs of garage rock, I'm happy:) Rockin Rod Strychnine said:
      My belief (by the way, belief is a possession, believe is a verb) is that Little Steven gets a lot of people who would never had been a fan of garage rock into becoming a believer.

While a found out this month that he does take a bit of a corporate (nazi?) approach to his label and song lists (all songs recorded by bands on Wicked Cool have to be approved before being released and hosts of the sattalite shows like Manfred from the Woggles HAVE to play songs that are approved by Steven), the people who work for him and the bands are still happy, unlike people who work for Universal or Clear(?).

While I don't care for the corporate approach, if the bands don't mind, it's all good.
    • April 23, 2010 2:24 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• April 23, 2010 1:10 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I believe you meant to write "gotcha," right? And quite honestly, I don't care if the vast majority of garage rock fans don't like Springsteen. While I still like him, I've always felt he's extremely overrated and way too much of a sacred cow to critics. However, I do like what Little Steven does for garage rock, even if it's not pure enough for some people, so that's what I'm really getting at in this discussion. And he does play bands that are revered by the purists, so at least he's doing something right. todd a williams said:
      gotha mike; i'll try not to like the chesterfield kings or the cynics.
      i stand by my assertion; if you think prized springsteen tix are appropriate for the vast majority of garage rock fans then you are onto something i am not aware of.

MikeL said:

todd a williams said:
    • April 23, 2010 11:04 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

gotha mike; i'll try not to like the chesterfield kings or the cynics. i stand by my assertion; if you think prized springsteen tix are appropriate for the vast majority of garage rock fans then you are onto something i am not aware of. MikeL said:

todd a williams said:
    • April 23, 2010 7:35 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Nobody invited you to the concert anyway. And if Little Steven is so out of touch, then that means you can't listen to anything he plays, including bands that you like. If you're a fan of the Chesterfield Kings, then you can't like them anymore because they're on his label. And you can't like the Cynics anymore either, since he liked them enough to play them on his radio show in the early days (Before he and Gregg had their school yard spat). todd a williams said:
    • April 22, 2010 8:50 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• April 22, 2010 3:33 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Sorry I'm a little late in responding to this. I still don't believe you're right about using the word "belief" like that, because I've never seen anyone use it that way before. However, it's been a while since I took a class in English grammar, and maybe this is something you do on your side of the pond, so I'll leave it at that. Sorry I got a little nasty with you, but I just don't share that purist outlook that I can't like both Springsteen and garage rock. OCEAN PALACE said:
      i think you'll find its deffinittetlly belief. you use believe when you are talking about sometehing singular, for example, "i belief there is two ducks in the pond", that is plural cos there is two ducks and "i believe there is one duck in the pond" when its singular. and if you wanna like brucey thats fine by me and i apologise i just came home last night and saw a thread on him and instantly got angry.

MikeL said:
      Fuck you. I'll like whatever I want to like. If you can't deal with it, it's your problem.

BTW, you should have written "believe" rather than "belief."

And for your information, I like Springsteen's early material, i.e. "Born to Run" and "Darkness on the Edge of Town," along with select tracks from the first two albums and "The River." Yes, "Born in the USA" was an embarrassment, because it was the sell out album.

OCEAN PALACE said:
      the very fact he is bruce spprignsteisnsssss guitarist is enough reason not to have anythign to do with this thing, if you think differently then you should be ashamed. how can you belief in a man who plays dancing in the dark 100 times a year.
      MikeL said:
      Well, then, stop going to that site.

whatwave dave said:
      I got that message too.....went on that site a few times and it was a total waste of my time......unless i was having trouble sleeping that is.

MikeL said:
      BTW, here's an e-mail that I received from fuzztopia. Maybe that was the plan all along, to just keep it in a beta format for a while to see how it would work out...

Fuzztopia would like to thank everybody who has created a profile and helped us test the site. Your feedback and contributions have been a huge help!

The site will be coming down for a little bit as we are in the process of making some changes based on your comments (better user interface, updated look and feel, faster load times, profile customization etc.), as well as continuing to get more cool content, and real opportunities for bands.

We will continue to keep you updated as we move closer to the launch.
    • April 19, 2010 9:09 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Well, that's good. It's just that it still needs some work. Yes, I know this has been going on forever, and I can't say I blame anyone for losing patience, but I'm sticking with it.
    • April 19, 2010 7:59 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The reason that i went back, was that i was receiving emails from the site (or representatives thereof) saying that the site was improved. I didn't see any changes, but i did give it a chance. dave MikeL said:

whatwave dave said:
      I got that message too.....went on that site a few times and it was a total waste of my time......unless i was having trouble sleeping that is.

MikeL said:
      BTW, here's an e-mail that I received from fuzztopia. Maybe that was the plan all along, to just keep it in a beta format for a while to see how it would work out...

Fuzztopia would like to thank everybody who has created a profile and helped us test the site. Your feedback and contributions have been a huge help!

The site will be coming down for a little bit as we are in the process of making some changes based on your comments (better user interface, updated look and feel, faster load times, profile customization etc.), as well as continuing to get more cool content, and real opportunities for bands.

• April 19, 2010 7:33 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Fuck you. I'll like whatever I want to like. If you can't deal with it, it's your problem. BTW, you should have written "believe" rather than "belief." And for your information, I like Springsteen's early material, i.e. "Born to Run" and "Darkness on the Edge of Town," along with select tracks from the first two albums and "The River." Yes, "Born in the USA" was an embarrassment, because it was the sell out album. OCEAN PALACE said:
      the very fact he is bruce spprignsteisnsssss guitarist is enough reason not to have anythign to do with this thing, if you think differently then you should be ashamed. how can you belief in a man who plays dancing in the dark 100 times a year.
      MikeL said:

whatwave dave said:

MikeL said:

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel