Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: YOU GOT GOOD TASTE vol eleven - MY TALE IS HOT

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 19, 2009 4:42 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE vol. eleven MY TALE IS HOT Watcha weirdos and welcome to MY TALE IS HOT bringing you yet more rock'n'roll weirdness. It's a regular panties inferno! You can't lick it! This month's show is a second helping of rockin'n'rollin sounds of a sexual nature, but this time I thought I'd try to put them together into a raunchy storyline that tells a TALE of HOT, steamy, sexual liasons and all other kinds of illicit behaviour. See if you can follow my twisted way of thinking and get to the end of the story!! *Warning MY TALE IS HOT is not bedtime listening for kiddies* But don't blame me if it's too blue! Cos this show is just an audio erotic response to Joey Martini's Peek-a-boo Revue podcast show entitled 'Baby Let Me Bang Your box', so do yourself a favour and listen to his weird debased rock'n'roll debauchery and blame him for corrupting Mr A The Barber. Keep it weird, till next time. Mr A The Barber I Dig Chicks! - Jonah Jones Quartet Going Steady - Jilted John Love Is... - The Phantom Surfers Sick! Sick! Sick! - Terry Corin and Her Boyfriends I Got a Rocket in my Pocket - Jimmy Lloyd Uncontrollable Urge - Devo I Want a Lip - April Stevens Girl (You Captivate Me) - ? and the Mysteians I Wanna Make Love - Leroy Dogson Touch Me - The Doors Take It Off - The Pastel Six Delilah Jones - The Thunderbirds Hold It Mary - The Axcents Anyway You Wanta - Harvey Oh, Honey - Gloria Wood Hanky Panky - The Raindrops Bend Me, Shape Me, - The Models Women Tied Up In Knots - Bongwater Weirdo Libido - The Lime Spiders Queen of Pain - The Cramps Femme Fatale - The Velvet Underground She Won't Turn Over For Me - Tommy Odim Cool (Joey!) Martini - Blue Jeans Drunk That's All - Laverne Ray Too Drunk To Fuck - The Dead Kennedys Love Potion No.9 - The Clovers www.yougotgoodtaste.podomatic.com www.myspace.com/yougotgoodtaste

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel