Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: YOU GOT GOOD TASTE vol ten - Nymphs Anonymous

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 4, 2009 6:03 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE vol. ten Nymphs Anonymous listen and download here www.yougotgoodtaste.podomatic.com Watcha Weirdos and welcome to Nymphs Anonymous. No prizes for guessing the theme for this show! So turn the lights down low and get ready to be enticed, excited and arroused to rude'n'lewd, erotic'n'exotic tunes that'll get you all hot'n'steamy, but be prepared cos this is a XXX rated show!!! Big thanks to Mr Joey Martini from the Peek A Boo Revue for the inspiration for this show, go check out his raunchy podcast at http://peekaboorevue.podOmatic.com/ and be sure also to check out the Peek A Boo Revue Neo Burlesque Show at http://www.peekaboorevue.com/ , you will not be disapointed! Also big thanks for Steve Terrel for his continued support for this show, go check out his Big Enchilada podcast show and various other shows here. Till next time Stay Sleazy Mr A The Barber Bobbie Gentry - Fancy The Andrew Sisters - The Lady From 29 Palms George Formby - Fanlight Fanny Troy Hess - Please Don't Go Topless, Mother Wayne County and the Electric chairs - F**k Off Nashville Pussy - First I look At The Purse The Cramps - Like A Bad Girl Should Julie London - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy Jim backus and Friend - Delicious April Stevens - Teach Me Tiger John & Jackie - Little Girl Ruth Brown - Lucky Lips The Collins Kids - It Ticlkes Peanut Faircloth & The Hot Roasted Hillbillys - It's Always Time For Love Bill Lawrence - Pussy baby The Light Crust Doughboys - Pussy, Pussy, Pussy Nina Simone - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl Lucille Bogan - Shave'em Dry Little Esther and willie Litterfield - Turn The Lights Down Low Velma Nelson - If I Were A itty Bitty Girl, Part 1 The Midnighters - Sexy Ways Roscoe Hollan - stick Out Your Can The Blenders - Dont Fuck Around With Love " target="_blank"">www.myspace.com/yougotgoodtaste
    • October 1, 2009 5:16 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hi Elza Sorry %"?@~*%! try this one http://yougotgoodtaste.podOmatic.com Once your there you can download, subscribe, listen or just leave a rude message. Hope you enjoy the show! New Halloween horror show coming sooooooooooon. keep it weird'n'wild Mr A The BarberElza Clandestine said:
      the link isnt working!
    • October 1, 2009 3:13 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

the link isnt working!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel