Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Continental U.S.
  • Topic: Denver Area

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 22, 2009 2:05 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Any recommendations to see some good ole rock n' roll shows or dive bars here in Denver??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    • August 19, 2009 8:14 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

HEY! Denver sounds like a good time!

Here for the stir

• August 19, 2009 5:11 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

DENVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Here's a show coming up not to miss. Sponsored by BRECKENRIDGE BREWERY = FREE BEER!!!! until it runs out, then bring your own! PS. I'll start posting shows regularly in WILD WILD WEST!
    • July 24, 2009 3:10 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

that sounds so cheesily mysterious ...... "super special secret......." the truth is we invited Sonic Youth to come play. It is not out of the range of possibility...... they played a warehouse show here a few years ago and one of my roommates was part of making it happen, and they are playing the Ogden that night, so you never know IT COULD HAPPEN!!! And we invited Dressy Bessy to play too! So that's the big surprise musical guests........ maybe??????
    • July 24, 2009 3:01 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

My favorite local bands: Snake Mountain, the Omens, Dressy Bessy, Dario Rosa, the Velveteen Loveseat, Get Three Coffins Ready, the Nicotine Fits, Pacific Pride, and my little own band Bluebelle!. Wide variety of rock n roll here, but all awesome bands that i thing would fit generally in the range of 'garage punk'

THE OMENS - "You Can't Come Back" from The Omens on Vimeo.

The Bar Bar is about as dive as you can get!!! DO NOT leave your wallet on the table / bar. When they have a show here it is LOUD, FREE, and FUCKING AMAZING. 21st and Champa, downtown, and you can smoke there! Get Three Coffins Ready is an amazing surf instrumental band, and they host a dj night every tuesday at the Three Kings Tavern, 60 S. Broadway, called GRINDHOUSE TUESDAYS. They show movies and sometimes have bands, and i think it's always free for the ladies. Eddie from the Omens dj's at the Sputnik at 7 S. Broadway on Wednesday nights. THE LION'S LAIR......... used to be the coolest little dive bar you'd ever wanna drink $1PBRs in...... things are a little different now, but it is still worth checking out, the façade outfront is amazing! AND! John Doe is playing there this Tuesday night! The place is tiny, capacity 75 I think, and I have seen John Doe there before (I think he is friends with the owner) and it is not a show to miss!!!! I bet the mayor John Hickenlooper is there, as he is a huge X fan, and is known to throw back a few shots at local dive bars from time to time! September 10th Davilla666 is playing the Larimer Lounge, at 27th and Larimer. And September 22 Thee oh sees are playing there too..... I'm having a party next Friday night!!!!! the MANXX are going to play, plus super special secret suprise musical guests!!! and it's gonna just be an awesome rock n roll night, so please come by! it's Friday the 31st, and I live at 2232 Lawrence St. Unit B and come say hI!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel