Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Canada
  • Topic: WOOLY WEEKEND! Festival in AUGUST!!!! ? and the Mysterians, The

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 29, 2009 6:54 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

3 Days and Nights of Wyld & Wooly FUN! AUGUST 6th, 7th, 8th 2009 - MONTREAL, QC Featuring! QUESTION MARK AND THE MYSTERIANS THE ELECTRIC PRUNES THE ALARM CLOCKS SKY SUNLIGHT SAXON (THE SEEDS) LOVE ft. Johnny Echols & Michael-Stuart Ware (Sons of Adam) THE HIGHER STATE THE FLAKES THE HYPSTRZ THE GRUESOMES THE MORLOCKS FORTUNE & MALTESE AND THE PHABULOUS PALLBEARERS THE A-BONES MUCK AND THE MIRES NAGG And More!!! PLUS: - Top Int'l DJ's! - Way Out Psychedelic Light Shows! - Rock'n'Roll B-Movie Screenings! - All-Day Record Fair w/ Fab Free Give-Aways! - Groovy Go-Go Dancers! + - Saturday Afternoon BUDGET ROCK Showcase w/ Live Bands + Ace DJ's!! Wig it and Dig it at our Official Festival Website: http://www.teenbeattakeover.com Nightly Tickets and Full Weekend Passes avail. NOW at our above site and through Admission.com!
    • June 29, 2009 7:14 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Esgar acelerado said:
      i think i'll buy it with paypal and ask the ticket to be delivered in one of my friends in montreal. is it possible?... i'm from portugal and i'mvery excited to see some of my favorite bands ever! thanks!
      Hi Esgar, The easiest thing would be to purchase through PayPal (save money!) and have your ticket reserved at the door. You'd just need to print out your PayPal receipt and show up with photo ID. Cheers!
    • June 29, 2009 7:12 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i think i'll buy it with paypal and ask the ticket to be delivered in one of my friends in montreal. is it possible?... i'm from portugal and i'mvery excited to see some of my favorite bands ever! thanks!
    • June 29, 2009 7:09 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Ticket links available through our website at www.teenbeattakeover.com Sold directly through PayPal or Admission.com (search: Wooly Weekend) Also in stores locally throughout Quebec and Ontario! Cheers and see you in August!!!
    • June 29, 2009 6:58 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

damn!
      i'll be in montreal in august!!!!
      i want my ticket!!!!!!!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel