Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: YOOHOO! calling Dex Romweber/ Flat Duo Jets fans!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 18, 2009 8:22 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

their mngt is looking for some help hyping. if you are a believer, and wanna do a little missionary work for the old boy, here's how: Dex Romweber Duo/Detroit Cobras Tour We're looking for fans who wll help us put up tour posters, pass out flyers and post digital posters on Myspace and blogs in any of the cities on this tour. In return you will get guest listed for the show in your town. Extra promotional efforts get you backstage after the show to meet Dex and Sara. All work will be required to be verified. Please contact me for more information. Thanks in advance for your help, Brett Steele Steele Management 727/953-9277 phone/fax 727/420-1547 cell brsmgt@tampabay.rr.com www.myspace.com/steelemanagement Dex Romweber Duo with The Detroit Cobras May 06 2009 9:00P Double Door Chicago, Illinois May 10 2009 9:00P Vaudeville Mews Des Moines, Iowa May 11 2009 11:00P Riot Room Kansas City, Missouri May 13 2009 10:00P Larimer Lounge Denver, Colorado May 14 2009 10:00P Urban Lounge Salt Lake City, Utah May 19 2009 10:00P Slim’s San Francisco, California May 20 2009 9:00P Troubadour West Hollywood, California May 23 2009 9:00P Detroit Bar Costa Mesa, California May 24 2009 7:45P The Casbah San Diego, California May 26 2009 9:30P Plush Tucson, Arizona May 27 2009 9:15P The Rhythm Room Phoenix, Arizona May 29 2009 9:00P Emo’s Austin, Texas May 30 2009 8:00P Rudyard’s Houston, Texas Jun 03 2009 9:00P Hi-Tone Cafe Memphis, Tennessee Jun 05 2009 9:00P Bottletree Cafe Birmingham, Alabama Jun 06 2009 9:00P The Earl Atlanta, Georgia Jun 08 2009 9:00P Local 506 Chapel Hill, North Carolina Jun 09 2009 9:00P Rock And Roll Hotel Washington DC Jun 10 2009 9:00P Johnny Brenda’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jun 11 2009 9:00P TT The Bears Cambridge, Massachusetts Jun 12 2009 10:00P Southpaw w/Detroit Cobras Brooklyn, New York Jun 13 2009 11:00P The Mercury Lounge New York, New York Jun 17 2009 10:00P Beachland Tavern Cleveland, Ohio Jun 20 2009 9:00P Magic Stick Detroit, Michigan More dates TBA
    • April 25, 2009 2:33 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'll do it!
    • April 25, 2009 5:41 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Grrtch said:
      IDON MINE said:
      I also find cool that they are bringing the Cobras around. Hopefully they can drag them over here too. It seems like a very natural team up.
      just so there's no confusion, the Dex Romweber Duo is opening up for the Detroit Cobras. and yes, does seem like a very inspired pairing. be fun to see them in ATL!
      Yep, I got that! And yeah there's a good load of noise coming from this duo. Hhaha! Mr. Jim: If you'd live where I live, you would be happy about every band coming around, Heheheh! I'm the more so 'cause I dig 'em both - a lot. If I read you right, you don't, so I can see your "nay nay" on that.

Here for the stir

• April 23, 2009 2:32 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Grrtch said:
      wash yer mouth out! Sara's the best thing musically that's ever happened to him! biz-wise, too. besides, Sam was never ever at the helm of anything except his one way path to self-destruction.
      Didn't mean no disrespect to Sara a'tall ...I dig about half of the new record and just overjoyed that Dex is still out there makin' it happen w/ her help... But Sam was good to me, esp. in regards to gettin' to see Dex and I bummed that there's no Cola-town show, tis all. now, the Cobras on the other hand ...a bunch o' screws, that bunch...but that's another tale.....
    • April 23, 2009 1:36 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

IDON MINE said:
      I also find cool that they are bringing the Cobras around. Hopefully they can drag them over here too. It seems like a very natural team up.
      just so there's no confusion, the Dex Romweber Duo is opening up for the Detroit Cobras. and yes, does seem like a very inspired pairing. be fun to see them in ATL!
    • April 22, 2009 3:48 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Grrtch said:
      IDON MINE said:
      Grrtch said:
      IDON MINE said:
      I know, Europe sux, but can they come over anyway?!?

there's talk about doing just that. not sure when tho.

That sounds fantastic! Thanks for telling. It was great to hear about the band on the show a couple a times, they have some real fancy things going.

Whenever/ifever the Europe thing happens, I'll be glad to write in as the hype monkey. There are a few clubs here in Vienna that would be fitting in my humble impression. Here's some of them.

very cool. I'll get to their manager... so you've been hearing Dex on my show? thumbs up to that! but if I was not clear, that's a duo you're hearing. a lotta clatter for just two peeps, eh?
      Sure, Sure! The two where not seperated in my mind. It's awesome what they got going. And the more chatter the better. I also find cool that they are bringing the Cobras around. Hopefully they can drag them over here too. It seems like a very natural team up.

Here for the stir

• April 21, 2009 8:05 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

IDON MINE said:
      Grrtch said:
      IDON MINE said:

That sounds fantastic! Thanks for telling. It was great to hear about the band on the show a couple a times, they have some real fancy things going. Whenever/ifever the Europe thing happens, I'll be glad to write in as the hype monkey. There are a few clubs here in Vienna that would be fitting in my humble impression. Here's some of them.
      very cool. I'll get to their manager... so you've been hearing Dex on my show? thumbs up to that! but if I was not clear, that's a duo you're hearing. a lotta clatter for just two peeps, eh?
    • April 21, 2009 8:03 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

wash yer mouth out! Sara's the best thing musically that's ever happened to him! biz-wise, too. besides, Sam was never ever at the helm of anything except his one way path to self-destruction. Wipeout! said:
      I miss the days when Sam was at the helm...
    • April 21, 2009 9:38 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! No show in Cola-town, not even SC at all!!!

I miss the days when Sam was at the helm...
    • April 21, 2009 4:53 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Grrtch said:
      IDON MINE said:

That sounds fantastic! Thanks for telling. It was great to hear about the band on the show a couple a times, they have some real fancy things going. Whenever/ifever the Europe thing happens, I'll be glad to write in as the hype monkey. There are a few clubs here in Vienna that would be fitting in my humble impression. Here's some of them.

Here for the stir

• April 20, 2009 9:36 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

IDON MINE said:
    • April 20, 2009 3:27 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

YA! Sounds sweeeeeeet!

Here for the stir

• April 19, 2009 12:10 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

How about some shows in Canada? Maybe London Ontario? Only 2 hours from Detroit...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel