Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: most replayed podcasts?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 19, 2008 9:04 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I love getting a new podcast almost daily to listen to. And I especially love it when one of my favorite category has a new edition out (man I was in Heaven with that new Hot Slop).

But I have a few that I replay over and over again- just wondering if I'm not alone in this. Short list is South Bay Pork 1 and 2 and Brazilian Mob. Don't get me wrong, I have many, many titles shufflin through my MP3 player- but I think these are almost daily.

Any favs out there?
    • October 13, 2011 2:05 AM CDT
    • Untitled

I quite often listen to the two Flying Saucer "garage rock intervention" episodes, Pure freakin' genius! And there's always the constant replays of Get Drunk and Play Records, I love that show, all the burping during songs, awesome.

• October 12, 2011 4:19 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have started a few at the very beginning - much fun in doing this.  Savage Kick, Desparate Hour (thumbs up Alex), and Mal Thursday show.  Mal's first 'songs that the Lyres Taught Us' resides as a CD in my car so I re-listen this to this specific show the most.  Mal just knows how to captivate.  I have been wanting but still have not completed a full replay of Radio-oblivian. Michael entertains well.

so glad that these older shows get played over and over by people. 

• October 12, 2011 1:07 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I know, I know... one of these days, I promise.

todd killings said:
      i never get tired of listening to Rock'n'Roll Suicide! never heard an episode i didn't like..... replay old ones all the time cuz theyre just too infrequent! speaking of infrequent, when're we gonna have a new episode of Noize Annoize kopper?????

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• October 12, 2011 12:18 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i never get tired of listening to Rock'n'Roll Suicide! never heard an episode i didn't like..... replay old ones all the time cuz theyre just too infrequent! speaking of infrequent, when're we gonna have a new episode of Noize Annoize kopper?????
    • May 6, 2009 10:53 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

What Kopper said! Almost daily, hmmm... Then let's see... I'm currently flippint thru the box a recents here....: Hangin' on for Mercy 39-42 Get Drunk 68 - 70 Savage Kick up from number 57 until recent Hot Slop - pretty much alla them! Backseat Beat 2 and 7 Apokalypstick 4,7,10,11 (THAT's A RHYME!) Radio Bo'livion! And I'm cross-listening to pretty much all of that show! The last transmission's of Dan the Alienman! Other stuff has been pretty heavy, but that's what's going now. Duh! Seems like I'm a junky!

Here for the stir

• May 6, 2009 7:45 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah, The Brazilian Mob was great. Too bad Alessandro's too busy to do a regular 'cast. I'd really like to have one on our network for Latin American garage.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel