Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Seriously, though... Why don't people leave comments on the blog

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 20, 2008 5:15 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The majority of folks that leave comments for the podcasts, are other GaragePunk Podcasters!! No offense to y'all (the couple, or so) that do leave comments; but what gives? Is it too much of a pain? Do we need to make it simpler to leave feedback? Do you not care? Do you care, but believe that your comments don't matter much? Can't really be arsed? Been planning on getting around to it, but forget? Other reasons? As those great philosophers Tupelo Chain Sex axed: What is it?!
    • October 27, 2008 8:08 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

"Do you care, but believe that your comments don't matter much?"

Yes. The shows get recorded, then aired~ we listen, dance, enjoy and preserve the better ones. Any music "suggestions" I'd have aren't likely to fit in a GaragePunk box. But- back to the question, this comment doesn't matter much.
    • October 27, 2008 9:08 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

maybe they don't have anything to say......
    • October 26, 2008 1:11 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

well, i listen to all the podcasts at work and REALLY dig them all .but most of the time there is no time to leave comments, or for my part to say that a job is well done, is really pointless, you know what you do(a great job that is!).I know that most of my friends in greece also listen to most of the podcasts, but we never leave a comment. i never thought it would be frustrating...sorry. but as a listener to podcasts, i was led to the hideout!
      and now that i am thinking of it, i guess it would be nice to get all the moral support possible...
    • October 25, 2008 1:56 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I've noticed the comments have been picking up lately, Michael. During my show I've been inviting listeners to comment on the main site as well as encouraging them to join the Hideout. I suggest we (GaragePunk Podcasters) should all devote a small amount of time on our shows to persuade our listeners to give us some more feedback. But as I said, I have noticed more feedback lately.
    • October 25, 2008 1:08 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I CARE!!!!!! I listen to the show religiously (since i dont believe in jeez-us) I love your show and your voice and all the badass tunes you spin that help me discover cool shit i would have never known about otherwise!! Maybe people are just busy. But i say unto you, dont go on feedback or comments alone, for those are only for those who have the time or gall! there are plenty of silent listeners im sure of it. for that is what listeners are best at....listening. so what does that make me??? I have no fuckin clue...all i know is i love your show and it makes me crazy!!! (the good kind)
    • September 21, 2008 11:03 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The listener to comment ratio is all wacky!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel