Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Less Talk, More Shutter Speed!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 18, 2008 12:36 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Just lookin' to promote and share ideas with others. I shoot with a digital SLR, 35mm, and a fisheye lens. Will work cheap, but need decent bands. Will travel for reasonable rates. Did I mention I'm cheap? Did I mention it's 1:34am and my method of advertising is to hock my shit on here? Did I mention I can shoot the shit about old photography and record design until you pass out and piss yourself? Well, now I just did. I forgot to mention I've been shooting band photography forever, and have an actual BFA (still not paid for completely). Hire me, shoot me suggestions. Don't be shy. Check out my portfolio:

A Full PDF version of my portfolio can be viewed here: Me, Me, Me! Look at What I Can Do!

• April 19, 2008 3:31 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Wow, great shot! The contrast really ads to the composition!

What kind of film do you use? For black and white, I love Ilford, as it seems to give great contrast. For live color shots, I like Fujicolor Pro 800. It's got some impressive color qualities to it. Unfortuantely, it's kinda pricey. That's why I went to digital. Also, there is only one darkroom in town that you can work in anymore (and that's because I went to school there).

I shoot with Canons, grew up with my dad always shooting with Canons and it rubbed off on me. I heard Nikons are awesome though. They have some killer digital SLRs out that seem to have great features at a good price.
    • April 19, 2008 1:47 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

cheers! nice work. oddly enough i am posting after 1 in the morning as well. finally! i have some time to myself! me? nikons. 20 & 24mm lens mostly. analog always. though i don't have a "website", i made this photobucket album to help promote a recent opening with a fellow artist (illustrator). here's a sample. just in case ur too lazy to click a link (like me):

the actual album is at rosa_foto.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel