Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Europe
  • Topic: What is going on with Le Beat Bespoké 4 and the Sonics show??!!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 10, 2008 3:02 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I just posted this rant as a reply to another discussion but I need some clear answers about the Sonics gigs in London. The Latest news is that The Sonics at the Forum Friday 21st of March is sold out. A second show has been added on Sunday the 23rd at the Forum with The Horrors. Now the thing is...if I buy a weekend ticket now will I be automatically buying a ticket for Sunday? Will my weekend ticket, bought now, get me into the Sonics after-party on Friday? What about the scheduled gig on Sunday with the Phantom Keys and Jaybirds? Will I miss that if the Sonics are playing at the same time?? The New Untouchables website is really a mess! To find any clear information you have to read and cross reference every page! The ticket outlet that they have linked to their site doesn't even state that the Friday Sonics show is sold out. You can easily give your credit card info and buy a ticket for a sold out show on that day! Any clear new information would be great. Thanks.
    • February 14, 2008 6:30 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

This from the NUTs website:

LBB4 Frequently Asked Questions?

I have a weekend ticket can I see the Sonics?
      Yes, a weekend ticket includes a downstairs ticket for the Sonics gig at the Forum on Friday 21st March.

I have a Friday night ticket for the Sonics can I got to the afterparty at 229 the venue?
      Yes, Sonics tickets include admission to the aftershow party on a strictly first come first served basis.

I have a Sunday night ticket for the Sonics can I got to the afterparty at 229 the venue?
      Yes, Sonics tickets include admission to the aftershow party on a strictly first come first served basis.

I want to buy a weekend ticket but I want to see the Sonics on Sunday?
      No, a weekend ticket includes downstairs ticket for the Sonics gig at the Forum on Friday 21st March.

Does my weekend ticket include both Sonics gigs?
      No, only a downstairs ticket for Friday 21st March gig.

Who is supporting the Sonics on Friday night?
      The Good Times Charlies & the Jaybirds

Who is supporting the Sonics Sunday?
      The Horrors and special guests tba soon (watch this website or join the network our further news)

Are the Phantom Keys still playing on Sunday night at 229 the Venue?
      Yes, The Phantom Keys will play at midnight Sunday night at 229 the Venue.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel