Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: I finally got my filthy hands on Wild Zero!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 9, 2008 3:29 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I saw this movie a few years back and finally got and engrish subtitle version. This movie is awesome! UFO's, Zombies, Japanese peeps and Guitar Wolf! Bass Wolf R.I.P.
    • February 29, 2008 3:11 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Mental Film ! For those of you who have yet to see it lookout for the unexpected 'guitar' feature ! And also the demented gangster/club owner running around in his pvc underpants !!!
    • February 23, 2008 7:02 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That is a great movie. Have you played the drinking game on it? You will be shit faced within 5 mins. LOCK AND LOLL!!!!!
      P.S The movie is almost as fucked up as their live show, but live, you get bled on.
    • February 12, 2008 5:36 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

You lucky bastard! I've saw them twice here in LA. The first show was great cuz there were only like 20 people there, you know all the wierdos and kooks came out to see them. Luved it! Guitar wolf ended up in the ally. The second time was a couple years later. They were great again except there was less kooks and the place was packed to the brim with hipsters. Those guys are one the few true asian heros!!
    • February 12, 2008 1:03 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I freakin love Guitar Wolf - and this movie... Never heard of Guitar Wolf when I saw Wild Zero at a bar movie night in Atlanta, and found out they were playing the next day - got tickets - went to the show - was blown away - got pulled on stage by Guitar Wold and handed his guitar - I beat out some noise while he trashed around - Bass Wolf and I flipped this dude off who threw a beer at me... I dropped the sacred pick and played with my finger - which I shredded and literally SPRAYED BLOOD ALL OVER THE GUITAR. Took a nice stage dive... Got back stage and hung out with the band - where I was repeatedly thanked by Guitar Wolf for all the blood.

Changed - My - Life.

b

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel