Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: B-Movie Review/Music Podcast Wanted!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 28, 2008 11:16 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Well, it appears that Bob Noxious has no more interest in producing his excellent old podcast for us, Snake Alley. Unfortunately, he seems to have just stopped doing it (without even telling anyone). I haven’t even heard from him in over three months (which includes no responses to several emails). I guess the guy fell off the side of the earth or something… No fucking idea. ANYWAY, so I’m now taking applications for a new show for the GaragePunk Podcast network that's in the same vein (music & B-movie reviews/commentary). If you or someone you know would be interested in doing one (and are quite knowledgeable in the field of psychotronic movies and are able to PROVE it), then get in touch! It wouldn't even have to be that often... maybe one show every month or two, which would give you plenty of time to produce it. Note: Snake Alley was always one of my favorite podcasts to not only showcase on this site, but to listen to as well. I think the dual-host thing worked really well for it, too (esp. when they'd disagree about a certain movie and kinda poke shit at each other), so keep that in mind because I'll be looking for something very similar to that.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• December 10, 2008 9:58 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

luscevious drummer said:
      well i have several b movies trailers(soundclips) and have watched my fair share, i could send the sound files to anyone who is interested, NOT MUSIC but the trailers. as for music, that is a bit tough to find here in greece...
      Sorry, you're a bit late (as I am, too, in responding to your message...). Steve Sherman (Uncle Yah-Yah) is doing one for us now (Haunted Shack Theater). Check it out if you haven't yet!

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• October 9, 2008 2:44 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

well i have several b movies trailers(soundclips) and have watched my fair share, i could send the sound files to anyone who is interested, NOT MUSIC but the trailers. as for music, that is a bit tough to find here in greece...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel