Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Playlist for "In The Red" 12/28/2007

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 30, 2007 9:03 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Despite a monthly EAS test coming through and throwing me into a panic, according to my listeners I still put on a great show. the Chipmunk Song- Canned Heat Shortenin' Bread- the ReadyMen Bargain- the Who- live Santa Monica Civic 1971 2000 Man- the Rolling Stones La La Cucaracha (the Roach)- Tony, Vic & Manuel I'm Not A Sissy- the Fleshtones My Hometown- Girl Trouble Bruised Tangerines- the Black Hollies Tape From California- Phil Ochs- live Blow Up- Tomorrow Avron Knows- the Yardbirds Don't Cry No More- the Artwoods You I'll Be Following- Love Close To You- the Clams Jolly Green Giant- the Kingsmen- aired mistakenly That's Cool, That's Trash- the Kingsmen- what I meant to air then did Zat You Santa Claus- Mike Fornatale- aired mistakenly Stupid Girl- the Flakes Father Christmas- Mike Fornatale Come On Back- Purple Wizard Lordy Lordy- Southern Culture On The Skids- live See- the Rascals Down On The Bay- the Move Indication- the Zombies I Must Be In Love- the Rutles Shakin' Street- the MC5 Winter Wonderland (Christmas In Summer)- Michael Lynch Like Tuff- the Enchanters I've Got Mine- Small Faces Beautiful- the Anderson Council Save My Soul- Wimple Winch Writing Wrongs- the Monkees Nightfall- the Teemates Make Her Cry- the Undecyded Pretty Plaid Skirt (and Long Black Socks)- the Night Riders No Good Woman- Tree Bo's Bounce- Bo Diddley I Don't Wanna Be Free- the Primordials Pete Townshend's Christmas- Wild Billy Childish and the Musicians of the British Empire You Can Make It- Richard & the Young Lions I Gotta Move- the Kinks Radio Spot for Bull of the Woods Till Then- the 13th Floor Elevators Sidewinder- the Demands Lie To Me- Kaleidoscope Quark, Strangeness and Charm- Hawkwind I Stand Tall- the Dictators Schoolgirl- the Hollies Sleigh Ride- Michael Lynch Buzzin' In A Major Way- Mad Daddys Make With The Bake- Sir Bald Diddley & the Wig-Outs You Never Had It Better- the Electric Prunes She's Got Everything- the Swamp Rats Pool Hoppin'- the Swingin' Neckbreakers Roadrunner- the Pretty Things In The Red is heard on WNMC 90.7 Traverse City, MI Friday nights from 11PM to 2AM www.wnmc.org http://www.myspace.com/wnmcradio

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel