Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: awful awful camel piss..

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 9, 2012 10:07 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

bottle of 'something' i found..2 for $20...smells like something you clean up oil stains on the driveway with..

so!...painted over the label and gave it to my best mate at his 40th!...last saw him having shots of it and cringing...

• July 18, 2012 7:52 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

An excellent use for paint young squire.

I use to go to a Greek restaurant in San Francisco with a couple of friends and they'd always order a bottle or two of Retsina. It's a greek wine that has the distinct tast of terpentine. I finally found out that some 2000 years ago the Greeks use to seal their wine containers with some kind of pine resin. Which of course leached into the wine. And they decided to keep the "flavor".

by the second bottle.... the taste ain't so bad.

• July 10, 2012 7:38 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

hahaah!...4 bucks!!.cant drink tequila anymore..would kill me in a ugly way....

Spite Classic said:

Oh well...Great Label!  I bought a liter bottle of Mezcal in Mexico once for $4 US.  You know that fun feeling where you're just starting to get drunk and really having fun?....That was not included in the experience...just total loss of motor control...followed by a hangover that could be measured on a Richter scale.  You may have stumbled on something:  Bad Booze = Good Art?  Worked for Van Gogh!  =)

• July 10, 2012 8:23 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Oh well...Great Label!  I bought a liter bottle of Mezcal in Mexico once for $4 US.  You know that fun feeling where you're just starting to get drunk and really having fun?....That was not included in the experience...just total loss of motor control...followed by a hangover that could be measured on a Richter scale.  You may have stumbled on something:  Bad Booze = Good Art?  Worked for Van Gogh!  =)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel