Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Continental U.S.
  • Topic: Loki Needs A Home In Southern Or Northern California!!!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 10, 2012 1:06 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Sorry, this is not music related but I found an adorable older German Shepherd mix abandoned at the Silver Lake dog park in LA on Sunday. If you or anyone you know may be interested in adopting her, please get in contact with me!

Below is her bio...

This German Shepherd mix needs a home!

We found an adorable German Shepherd abandoned at the dog park on Sunday afternoon. We asked around and nobody at the park knew who she was so we took her home that night. We’ve had her the past few days but our dog doesn’t do well with other dogs in the house and my boyfriend and I unfortunately don’t have the time and resources to give her the care that she needs. She is so sweet but needs someone who can be with her most of the day as she needs to go out frequently. She also has some trouble going up and down the stairs and needs easy access to the outdoors, so preferably someone with a yard could take her in. She is really adorable and gets along well with people and other dogs. She’s between eight and ten years old and weighed 40lbs when we took her to the vet on Monday. She was really weak when we found her but we’ve been feeding her quite a bit so she’s gaining weight and seems to be feeling a lot better. We also got her groomed so she is nice and clean. She is getting so much better every day, has a great appetite, and loves spending time outside. She is the sweetest dog ever and really deserves a loving home!

She is microchipped but we can't get in touch with the owners. Her name is Loki!

If you're interested, please contact Lindsey at (603) 512-2054 or lindsey.elizabeth@yahoo.com.

• May 10, 2012 1:28 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Sorry the pictures are upside down, I don't know why they're doing that. I can send more pictures to anyone who's interested. Also, check out the video I made of her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySVh4MMG7A4

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel