Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Buckinghams in MONO, anyone?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 18, 2012 9:11 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yes, I know it's a bit tame for my usual fuzz tastes, but I am on the hunt for Buckinghams mixes in the original 45 mono mixes. Does anyone here have any of the original 45s? The mixes I've heard so far are really superior to the album mixes.

Anyone know if the recent 31-song "Singles Collection" CD for the band is in MONO? I can't find info about it anywhere...

The cheap and available "Mercy Mercy Mercy" best-of CD has some '60s stereo and some recent re-mixed stereo mixes -- the opposite of what I'm looking for, lol.

Thanks for any info, and Fuzz It!

• April 23, 2012 2:38 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

SORRY i TOOK SO LONG REPLYING , i HAD TO DOUBLE - CHECK TO BE SURE.....BUT , I have THE "KIND OF A DRAG " ALBUM, and it  WAS RELEASED IN MONO WHEN THEY WERE STILL ON USA. Maybe it was also released in Stereo , but , that was about a year before everything HAD to be released in Stereo , if not also Mono. Singles were generally mixed hotter for radio , too , at that time.....

That's the only - era Buckinghams I'm that interested in....Of course , I have the "Don't Want To Cry"45 , and , it's a MUTHER....Anyone who thinks those guys never cut a Garage 45 needs to hear that , and their version of "I'm a Man"...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel