Forums » Continental U.S.

List of newest posts

• May 18, 2010 12:16 PM CDT
    • Saturday, May 22, dig all ‘60s garage rock spun by Crystal Blu (she put the beauty in Beauty Bar's happy hour) and Jumpy (Soul a G0-G0). We call it Flip City.

We might have a special surprise DJ from this very group, too!

We’ll start slow then blast nuggets, obscurities, hits and everything in between for your drinking and dancing pleasure, all on 45s.

We spin from 10PM and 4AM, free and easy.

The North 4th Bar, 160 N.4th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 11211, is close to the Bedford Ave. stop of the L train. Or take the B62 bus almost to the door.

• May 14, 2010 4:25 AM CDT
    • anything rock n roll, power pop, street punk (buzzcocks, dead boys, jt & the heartbreakers type of stuff). I've got my own gear and a practice spot in the NW suburbs. i play guit/vocs and a bit of drums (i own a really thrashed up set). if anyone's interested?? let me know!

• May 14, 2010 3:22 AM CDT
    • i'm new here.. lookin to meet anyone to jam with/ hang/ get drunk idc. drop me a message or somethin

• May 13, 2010 8:36 PM CDT
    • uhh, that would be a "big" day for rock in Nashville

the crusaders of love from france and the ex-humans are here around the 25th at glenn danzig's house! bring it on!

• May 13, 2010 8:33 PM CDT
    • it's gonna be a bid day in Nashville for the rock! the tour is hittin' some of the southern hot spots, including chattanooga and huntsville, i think!

• May 13, 2010 5:36 PM CDT
    • Also that day, there's an in-store at Third Man Records with NO BUNNY and PUJOL

• May 13, 2010 5:33 PM CDT
    • May 21st

THE SPITS

NO BUNNY

HEAVY CREAM

CY BARKLEY

SYMPTOMS

@ Springwater Supper Club

• May 11, 2010 12:53 PM CDT
    •  I'm gonna take my problems to the United Nations!

This Yank is teaming up with the guys from the land of the rising sun at the swingingest Polish nightclub ever.

Friday, May 14 I join the Rebel Night team to blast all '50s rockabily.

261 Driggs Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY, 11222 FREE with 2for1 beer from 9:30-10:30.

• May 10, 2010 4:42 PM CDT
    • Pardon my french but...Holy Crap Mike! I'm finally gonna get to go see 'em!!! Thanks for the heads up doll!

• May 8, 2010 1:24 AM CDT
    • If they are going to be on the West Coast, it'd be great if they came to Seattle.

• May 7, 2010 3:55 PM CDT
    • Ok, I really don't know if this is actually part of Budget Rock 9 as its a month earlier than normal, scratch that until someone in the know pipes up.

• May 10, 2010 1:47 AM CDT
    • i'm trying to get together texas garage bands to put together shows in Denton, Dallas, Austin, and Houston. If anyone is interested please email at byronwade77@gmail.com, feel free to send me whatever you've been working on and i will do the same. My band is called Shakedown Alley. Keep it weird.

• May 3, 2010 10:08 PM CDT
    • We hail from Paducah, Kentucky, but we are planning a full southern tour starting in July.  Hopefully you can catch us, I think we are playing shows with some of you.  www.myspace.com/uncleskunkle.  We are playing at the Muse in Nashville on May 13th, love to see you there.

• May 1, 2010 10:39 AM CDT
    • Don't know if you are still active on this site....anyway..I am a DJ on Westcottradio.org, and an Indie Garage rocker...check out my music here, and get back to me if you want to talk...Petey

• April 24, 2010 12:51 AM CDT
    • Must be Ballard's best kept secret cuz I never heard of it. I don't even know the address. Don't worry, I'll find it. kopper said:

Not a record store or club, but you need to get your ass to Lunchbox Laboratory in Ballard. Best burgers on the planet.

Just sayin'.

• April 12, 2010 9:38 AM CDT
    • Not a record store or club, but you need to get your ass to Lunchbox Laboratory in Ballard. Best burgers on the planet. Just sayin'.

• April 13, 2010 1:48 PM CDT
    • I may be moving to Charlotte, NC. Any bands, clubs, record stores that I should check out? Thanks!

• April 9, 2010 3:37 PM CDT
    • fuck yeah. i'd do a house party...not at my house though. hah. looks like it might be happening at the comet. not positive though. Si Si Si said:

oh fuck! house parties

• April 9, 2010 10:31 AM CDT
    • oh fuck! house parties