Forums » Shakin' Street

List of newest posts

• November 19, 2012 2:24 PM CST
    • AND BOB LOVE , Y'ALL ! TOO MUCH ! (But ,Doug , that was Basketball) AIN'T NO WAY WE GONNA STOP THIS SOULFUL TRAIN ,NOW! (Doug , please don't hit those trash cans ...)

LAAAAAAAAAAWD , WE'RE IN CHICAGO , BABY ,  AIN'T GOT NO DAMN TRASH CANS !

John Battles said:

(Wild and crazy guy voice)   That is where I got one on you , my friend !!

I THINK I saw The Ramones 7 times , yeah , that's right . And I got started late ! The first time was in 1984. Saw 'em once , in '88 ,  with Iggy Pop(Headlining) and The Dickies , but , otherwise they almost always had terrible , or just mediocre , opening acts . Even ROCKABILLY GODS , Social Distortion , were'nt telling me anything I did'nt already know.

I SAW THE STONES , ONCE , IN '81. They were sloppy as ever (Retraction. I don't think they REALLY started getting sloppy til the mid 70's) , but, it was fun. Everyone was too stoned to rock out.

The Isleys , I saw once , and it was heavy on the T-Neck sides , light on the babymaking music. But , I told you that.....I hope you still get to see them , now that the Big Daddy Dizzy Dee Smalls , OR WHATEVER , HYPE , Is THROUGH.

I first saw Doug Sahm at Antone's NYE 1988 - 89 . He had a pickup band , and was dressed atrociously . No disrespect , but , I was , like , "Come on , Doug !" . Of course , it was a fine show , but , I had to move from Texas to Chicago to see The Sir Douglas Quintet. Ironic , is'nt it? They played Dallas in '84 , but ,I could'nt get a ride , and it would have been about $40 IN A CAB. i WAS AT THE CUBBY BEAR TEXAS TORNADOS GIG . MAN ! THE CUBS MUST HAVE TAKEN A BEATING , THAT NIGHT (cubby bear is across from Wrigley Field.), because people , meaning WHITE people , were picking fights and jumping in each other's shit , all night , pushing and shoving , while all the Mexicans were totally cool. Doug Sahm LOVED him some Cubs , tho' . Mid song , he reels off the 70 - 71 "Dream Team" (Whom I saw twice. Last Cubs games  I ever attended.)- RON SANTO ! LAAAAAAAWD , ERNIE BANKS !! DON KISSINGER , Y'ALL !!! FERGIE JENKINS , YEAH , MY MAN ,  TOO MUCH ,  IN THE GROOVE ! DIG IT !  Doug scarcely said hello when we first met , because I was the only person in the room not talking  baseball. I saw him 6 times , total. His last Chicago gig , also at Cubby Bear , basically a Sir Douglas Quintet show , minus a sorely - needed Mike Buck on Drums , drew about 40 people. For shame.

I did'nt know if I wanted to drop 30 bucks to see what an 80 - something Bill Monroe was bringing to the plate. Maybe that was my big mistake.

As for The Gories , I did see them in 1990 , opening for The Gibson Bros. I only really knew them by name , but , Jeffrey Evans really played them up to me.

I thought they were great.  I was right up in fron , while the rest of the audience stayed in the very back , about the length of a bowling lane. Of course , most of those people did'nt show when The Gories came back , 20 years later , but they probably bragged about how they saw them , back when. The Gories came back , once in '90 or '91 , to open for Alex Chilton. Sorry , never got it with him. I know I'm supposed to bow down in worship.....I saw The Box Tops once , and they killed , but , THAT was a money gig , so Alex showed up sober , and ready to rock.

I should've gone if only to see The Gories. I figured they'd return. Did'nt know it'sd take two decades , but , it was business as usual.

• November 18, 2012 6:16 PM CST
    • James....yeah , you told me about that. Sounds like "Duelin' Berrys". One guy who sounds like Chuck Berry and another who does'nt , but was CHRISTENED Charles Berry.

To hear Ronnie Isley , live , on the "Makeout music " tip , who better than Bacharach for accompaniment?

OHHHHHH.....You would have had to have been there , but , Doug , God rest his funky soul , had on one of those beat to shit straw cowboy hats , and one of those 80's New Wave (It was still The 80's , barely , but Doug looked better when he dressed like it was still The 60's.) turqoise faux bowling shirt with no sleeves , an 80'S New Wave piano keyboard skinny tie, with a pair on Lee Riders that looked like they were about 20 years old . Don't get me wrong , I know the clothes don't play , but even DOUG looked awkward , as if someone broke into his pad , stole his groovy threads , and left him to fend for himself at the thriftstore . 

Disclaimer: With Levis taking on that apparent "Hip Hop" influence , now , Lee Riders DO fit on me , much better , personally , now. BUT , IF YOU REMEMBER WHAT THOSE THINGS LOOKED LIKE IN tHE 70'S.........

• November 19, 2012 2:17 PM CST
    • Also "Like a Baby" , Elvis Presley (Last line) - "I'll fuck it."   "I'll forget".

John Battles said:

I JUST HEARD THIS , LOOK IT UP ! 

"TIRED OF YOUR PUSHIN'" BY BLUE ASH (Cleveland Hard Rock/Power Pop band , mid - late 70's w/ Frank Secich (Later w/ Stiv Bator (solo) and an incarnation of Dead Boys.)) .

"BABY , I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT"

"BABY , I'M TIRED OF YOUR PUSHING.".   

• November 19, 2012 12:34 AM CST
    •   iT'S HARD TO SAY....IVY HAS BEEN SEEN AROUND , A BIT , IN LA. KID CONGO TOLD ME SHE'S DOING A LOT BETTER , AND LOOKS SPLENDID. I'M MORE CONCERNED WITH HER WELL - BEING THAN I AM TO DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM , AND WISH FOR ANOTHER LUX TO MATERIALIZE.

• November 19, 2012 12:26 AM CST
    •  J. Henry Timmis IV ( His first name was John.) was a "Bedroom Recording Artist " , like Jandek , in Chicago , in the 70's and 80's , maybe into the 90's. His decidedly lo-fi (Before it was trendy.) recordings included Acid - Punk with a nod to "Raw Power" Stooges and even some more laid - back Psychedelic slow groovers , obviously influenced by Bolan and Bowie.

Timmis IV performed live as "Frankenstein" , taking a visual cue from David Carradine's great characterization of the same name in "Death Race 2000". which meant he wore a black leather mask on stage , ostensibly to hide a burn or crash injury that never happened , as per Carradine's example in the movie. Reportedly , he did'nt play out with a band , instead , opting for tapes of his own music.

I suggested he be included in the Chicago Punk Bio , "You Were'nt There", but , that never happened. Timmis died , probably penniless , 10 or 12 years ago , roughly. I spoke to the one personal friend of his that I knew. All I could get out of him was that J. Henry Timmis IV "Took a lot of drugs" . This was coming from a man who probably took enough drugs to fill Soldier Field. An extremely limited, somewhat recent , reissue of his original LP compilation will probably set you back hundreds of dollars on e-bay , but , I hope some of you have the  chance to hear his music. A Chicago original.

• November 19, 2012 12:17 AM CST
    • Holy Crap -- I'm trying to imagine a night like that -- Why was I born too late? WHY WHY WHY?

Ok, here's a challenge for people who just might be reading this on the Hideout. Can anyone tell me if there is a night scheduled like this 1967 gig, in the near future, that comes as close to coolness as The Who, The Troggs, and MC5 playing on the same bill?

My luck it would be a date in Europe somewhere fabulous and incredibly expensive. But hey!  I'm waiting to have my mind blown. May the Spirit of Moon live!

Mel
      John Battles said:

.... I , myself , saw an original poster from The Grande Ballroom in Detroit , the bill was The Who , The Troggs and The MC5 in 1967. Could you imagine ?...

• November 19, 2012 12:09 AM CST
    • I think that Moon was a troubled soul , but , he knew how to have a REALLY good time , and he had a drumming style NO ONE could touch. The influence of Viv Stanshall , Lord Sutch , Oliver Reed and other FUCKNG LOONIES did'nt help.  As far as Jazz was concerned , I still think he was the Buddy Rich or Gene Krupa of his realm , but , of course, he played a LOT crazier , and made it musically make sense. Somewhere , I believe Jazz had a factor in the development of The mOONIE STYLE.....And , that's OK.

MY FAVORITE QUOTE GOES THUSLY -

The Mighty , mighty BadassMotherfucker (and sweetheart of a guy , besides.)

REG PRESLEY !!!!!!!!!!"Well , Moonie , and Ronnie , our drummer , got on like

a house on fire. Ronnie put gapper tape on his sticks , so they would'nt slip off....Moonie showed up an hour early , sawed all of his drumsticks in half , then wrapped the tape back around his sticks , so , when he tried to play , his sticks kept splitting in two ! "

I , myself , saw an original poster from The Grande Ballroom in Detroit , the bill was The Who , The Troggs and The MC5 in 1967. Could you imagine ?

You're welcome , Melissa , though I can't remember what I did......

Thanks John and Gringo: YEAH! Isn't that the truth. And he always looked like he was enjoying the whole experience of playing, having fun, makin' seriously good noise.

And he was nice and LOUD! :D

John Battles said:

I agree about Moon having that rare , organic approach. HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Gringo Starr said:

Mooney had a huge influence on me. His playing was so organic and from the heart. No jazz school bullshit just hit those things! He changed the way drummers would approach the instrument.

melissa scott said:

Since I'm talking from one 'OO 'ead to another, Mr. G. Starr, would you say Moon had an influence on you as a drummer? The more I read about him, the more I'm intrigued by what he did.

Would love to hear a drummer's perspective.

Ditto for the guitarists on the Hideout re Mr. Townsend's influence, if any...

Mel, who is still grateful to the babysitter who let her stay up late to watch The Who on the Tom Jones Show :D

Gringo Starr said:

Thee 'OO!! Probably third place in the 'Holy Trinity' of the British Invasion by most enthusiasts but they are my favorite! Yes, I am an American, a total U.S. 'Garage-in-the-mid-sixties' freak and a die-hard Who fan!! Arguably the first Punk band in Rock and Roll history as well as having one member blow away the song writing skills of Lennon/Macartney (spelling?) and Jagger/Richards in a single bound (starting with The Who Sells Out). I love the whole sordid story of these boys, the four opposite personalities, the fights onstage and the love that would come later. The music of the Who is by far the most timeless out of the other two bands mentioned above and I expect time will prove that out (in time). Way too much for me to say about these lads so just let me get on the board here; I am one of the Who-Heads!

• November 18, 2012 7:17 PM CST
    • Thanks John and Gringo: YEAH! Isn't that the truth. And he always looked like he was enjoying the whole experience of playing, having fun, makin' seriously good noise.

And he was nice and LOUD! :D

John Battles said:

I agree about Moon having that rare , organic approach. HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Gringo Starr said:

Mooney had a huge influence on me. His playing was so organic and from the heart. No jazz school bullshit just hit those things! He changed the way drummers would approach the instrument.

melissa scott said:

Since I'm talking from one 'OO 'ead to another, Mr. G. Starr, would you say Moon had an influence on you as a drummer? The more I read about him, the more I'm intrigued by what he did.

Mel, who is still grateful to the babysitter who let her stay up late to watch The Who on the Tom Jones Show :D

Gringo Starr said:

Thee 'OO!! Probably third place in the 'Holy Trinity' of the British Invasion by most enthusiasts but they are my favorite! Yes, I am an American, a total U.S. 'Garage-in-the-mid-sixties' freak and a die-hard Who fan!! Arguably the first Punk band in Rock and Roll history as well as having one member blow away the song writing skills of Lennon/Macartney (spelling?) and Jagger/Richards in a single bound (starting with The Who Sells Out). I love the whole sordid story of these boys, the four opposite personalities, the fights onstage and the love that would come later. The music of the Who is by far the most timeless out of the other two bands mentioned above and I expect time will prove that out (in time). Way too much for me to say about these lads so just let me get on the board here; I am one of the Who-Heads!

• November 18, 2012 5:48 PM CST
    • I agree about Moon having that rare , organic approach. HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Gringo Starr said:

melissa scott said:

Gringo Starr said:

• November 18, 2012 8:45 AM CST
    • Mooney had a huge influence on me. His playing was so organic and from the heart. No jazz school bullshit just hit those things! He changed the way drummers would approach the instrument.

melissa scott said:

Gringo Starr said:

• November 18, 2012 11:47 PM CST
    • Melissa , Yes , I remember The Living End. They were poised for big success in The US , but , it never happened. A friend made me a tape of their first AMERICAN RELEASE. iT SOUNDED LIKE A THIRD RATE SOCIAL DISTORTION WITH A WEE BIT MORE ROCKABILLY OVERTONES (Which is'nt saying much , as Social "D" HAS ABOUT as much Rockabilly influence as Bruce Springsteen or REM.).

melissa scott said:

*laughe* That's Chris Cheney from The Living End (they're 'listed' as a 'psychobilly' band *sigh*) but to me they always sounded like a low-rent Green Day. You haven't missed much. Best thing I liked from him was this duet.

Cheney's an Aussie who's re-located to LA and opened a recording studio. Bye-Bye!

M

John Battles said:

Chrissy reminds me of Marianne Faithfull , especially here , and given the choice of song , it works beautifully to pit her with whoever the Hell this young guy is (Sorry , DUNNO.). There's a cougar that just clawed somebody's eyes out.

melissa scott said:

Ok, I'll repeat myself and post this one again here, cuz I was just yackin' with Annie Oaktree about how much I love Chrissy Amphlett -- sorry to others here who've already heard this one... but... I really love this duet -- it's sounds nastier somehow as Chrissy has a few years on the young man she's singin' with. Call it the Cougar version? I like... Ok, Chris Cheney is outclassed here, sorry boys...

I like this show's duets because the artists clearly have very little rehearsal time -- so it's all pretty raw.and that's the way we like it here in the Hideout...

• November 18, 2012 11:39 PM CST
    • Teriscore , Hey , never apologize for your English. I think it's great that people make an effort to learn. It's not as though I speak Spanish fluently , but, people dig it when I try. When I go to Mexico , much of it comes back to me.If you were ever able to visit The US , or , even Britain , I think you'd find your English is better than you give yourself credit for.

Tersicore said:

WoW!  Sounds cool!! Thanx

Copy the embed code you find under the YT-clip: (>share>embed) and paste on "media". sorry my english sucks, hope you got it! 

ROCKANDROLLSEN said:

**BUD AND KATHY - HANG IT OUT TO DRY

Im new to this, how do I get it to come up with a thumbnail of the video. 

• November 18, 2012 7:31 PM CST
    • *laughe* That's Chris Cheney from The Living End (they're 'listed' as a 'psychobilly' band *sigh*) but to me they always sounded like a low-rent Green Day. You haven't missed much. Best thing I liked from him was this duet.

Cheney's an Aussie who's re-located to LA and opened a recording studio. Bye-Bye!

M

John Battles said:

Chrissy reminds me of Marianne Faithfull , especially here , and given the choice of song , it works beautifully to pit her with whoever the Hell this young guy is (Sorry , DUNNO.). There's a cougar that just clawed somebody's eyes out.

melissa scott said:

Ok, I'll repeat myself and post this one again here, cuz I was just yackin' with Annie Oaktree about how much I love Chrissy Amphlett -- sorry to others here who've already heard this one... but... I really love this duet -- it's sounds nastier somehow as Chrissy has a few years on the young man she's singin' with. Call it the Cougar version? I like... Ok, Chris Cheney is outclassed here, sorry boys...

I like this show's duets because the artists clearly have very little rehearsal time -- so it's all pretty raw.and that's the way we like it here in the Hideout...

• November 18, 2012 6:51 PM CST
    • Boy , I've never heard Sparky singing in a context like THIS.   I saw Demented Are Go several years ago , and , by that time , they'd already lost any Rockabilly influence , sounding more like Motorhead than any of their records I had.....That's OK , it was entertaining. But , Sparky might have himself a future as a Murder Balladeer , ala Nick Cave.

"Jackson" , nothing that needs to be added , is there?

• November 18, 2012 6:41 PM CST
    • Chrissy reminds me of Marianne Faithfull , especially here , and given the choice of song , it works beautifully to pit her with whoever the Hell this young guy is (Sorry , DUNNO.). There's a cougar that just clawed somebody's eyes out.

melissa scott said:

• November 18, 2012 6:33 PM CST
    •  I know this belongs somewhere else , but some people were saying X had sold out as early as "Under The Big Black Sun" , their third album. One friend even told me John and Exene were "Sellouts" just because they were married instead of just living together ! HUH?!! What a load doo doo caca poo poo shiser.

It was'nt until "Ain't Love Grand" (As Nero noted.) that they lost the script. Maybe they were pressured into doing something ''Commercially viable"  for the first time. But , I saw 'em on that tour, and those songs sounded all right , live. It helped that Dave Alvin was there. Not surprising that he could handle more hard - edged stuff , as he'd played on The Flesheaters' best album.   A couple of years later , when they resurfaced with "See How We Are" , they sounded more Roots than Punk , but coughed up some good songs with none of that annoying studo sheen from the previous LP.

AND , THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS , TERSICORE.

YOU'RE CERTAINLY NOT RAPING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE , HERE , QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

IF YOU WENT TO OUR SCHOOLS , YOU MIGHT HAVE LEARNED HOW TO........

Tersicore said:

Yep Nero, on acoustic background both sounds great as well!
      Thanx, never heard before!

Nero said:

Gotta admit, I'm a huge X fan myself. I'd go so far as to rate the first four albums, up to 'More Fun In The New World'; could never get past the terrible sound of 'Ain't Love Grand', though. However, the Knitters did do a great version of 'Burning House of Love', which is surely tailor made for this thread that you've got going!

Tersicore said:

I must admit, a sit of honor goes to X  on this thread. The way you describe the two voices John, is just perfect! The symbiosis of the two voices is the characteristic feature distinguish this band from any other at any time.
      I still love the first two albums (Los Angeles most) and because i discovered those amazing early vids i can´t help but posting:
      (BTW:sorry for raping your language!)

DAMN! I wish so bad, i had been present, among the audience!!
      but at least, we in Europe, could listen to the "No NY" and the "Yes LA" compilations even on the same day, quite without shame! :D

John Battles said:

I thought somebody did mention X , or , I would have , earlier....John and Exenes' vocals are like watching stunt planes....I mean , sometimes perfectly aligned , and sometimes going off in other  directions ,  and coming back. People said Exene could'nt carry a tune , but , X had a plan. It was / is a perfect vessel for her. Besides , that's a load of rubbish. I've always loved her voice , from the first time I heard it , more than 30 years ago. Of course  she's really come into her own doing Country MATERIAL , ON HER OWN AND WITH THE KNITTERS.

Mutants of the Holocaust said:

What?! No references to 'X'? How about their cover of Breathless for starters.

..and for a change of tempo...Leonard Cohen/Jenifer Warnes - Joan of Arc ..beautiful.

• November 18, 2012 11:34 PM CST
    • Was that an unauthorized Lemmy bio? i SAW A BOOK LIKE THAT at Crown Books , just before they went out of business. I can't remember why I didnt buy it....

Kirk Teeters said:

Well, I just finished my son's copy of 'White Line Fever', and though he never spoke specifically about this particular thang, he certainly didn't go out of his way to say that it was bunk. As much as I enjoyed reading it, it was a masterpiece of self promotion, mostly.

John Battles said:

No , the rumor is that he has to drink a fifth , plus a 40 ouncer , or he'll die.

Just kidding , a lot of people couldn't handle the TRUTH about Lemmy , that he's a gentleman , so they cling to rumor and innuendo to perpretuate the "Badass" myth. Sure , his lunch break beats our lives , but , he wouldn't still be alive , today , without some semblance of balance.  As for hard drinking , yes , the "Lemmy 45 Proof Complete Bastard " documentary is chock full of testimonials that he has the constitution of two Keith Richards , three Jerry Lee Lewises  and a fleet of horses.  I'm kidding about the title.

Kirk Teeters said:

And how 'bout the rumor that Lemmy has to drink a fifth a day, or he'll die. And that should someone be so unfortunate as to get a transfusion from him, it would kill them instantly?

• November 18, 2012 8:11 PM CST
    • Well, I just finished my son's copy of 'White Line Fever', and though he never spoke specifically about this particular thang, he certainly didn't go out of his way to say that it was bunk. As much as I enjoyed reading it, it was a masterpiece of self promotion, mostly.

John Battles said:

No , the rumor is that he has to drink a fifth , plus a 40 ouncer , or he'll die.

Just kidding , a lot of people couldn't handle the TRUTH about Lemmy , that he's a gentleman , so they cling to rumor and innuendo to perpretuate the "Badass" myth. Sure , his lunch break beats our lives , but , he wouldn't still be alive , today , without some semblance of balance.  As for hard drinking , yes , the "Lemmy 45 Proof Complete Bastard " documentary is chock full of testimonials that he has the constitution of two Keith Richards , three Jerry Lee Lewises  and a fleet of horses.  I'm kidding about the title.

Kirk Teeters said:

And how 'bout the rumor that Lemmy has to drink a fifth a day, or he'll die. And that should someone be so unfortunate as to get a transfusion from him, it would kill them instantly?

• November 18, 2012 5:59 PM CST
    • You know what , Andy , I forgot about John Peel being there when Oswald (That's who you meant , right? Ruby died in prison.) was shot , but Ruby.....if you see the movie , "Mars Needs Women" or the harder to obtain "Naughty Dallas" , you can see the interior of the post - Jack Ruby Carousel Club in Dallas . There was a Punk Rock club in the 80'S , that I used to go to , and sometimes perform at , just two doors down from where Oswald got it , called The Twiite Room. But , I would never ignore Ireland , Wales and Scotland. For all I know , I could have distant relatives scattered about there , somewhere. Canada is so far to the North (Though it really is'nt.) it does'nt seem like we have THAT much of a relationship with them.    I watched both DVDs of "Nardwuar - DootDoola Doot Doot" this weekend , so I did my bit to rectify the situation.            

Andy Climax said:

Yep! He was in the room when Ruby got shot! Defo in the right place at the right time, from a historical and journalistic angle. Sorry to be pedantic here john, but..... We have England (and yer all welcome to it), but we also have Scotland, Wales and Ireland (North and South) We In Scotland respected the great man as well. We're the noisy neighbours to England in the North. A bit like Canada and we also say 'aboot!' haha. Forgot to mention Steve Lamaq as well. He's keepin the spirit of punk and the spirit of the radio real as well. If ya all get a chance to try 6music on line, take it. Don Letts does a great show, and we all know what a legend he is for bringing punk and black roots music together. You're damn right Tresicore. We are all endebted to John Peel. Another man who took the elevator to heaven.

• November 18, 2012 12:08 PM CST
    • Anyone listen to Resonance FM? I find it too worthy, myself.

• November 18, 2012 11:18 AM CST
    • Yep! He was in the room when Ruby got shot! Defo in the right place at the right time, from a historical and journalistic angle. Sorry to be pedantic here john, but..... We have England (and yer all welcome to it), but we also have Scotland, Wales and Ireland (North and South) We In Scotland respected the great man as well. We're the noisy neighbours to England in the North. A bit like Canada and we also say 'aboot!' haha. Forgot to mention Steve Lamaq as well. He's keepin the spirit of punk and the spirit of the radio real as well. If ya all get a chance to try 6music on line, take it. Don Letts does a great show, and we all know what a legend he is for bringing punk and black roots music together. You're damn right Tresicore. We are all endebted to John Peel. Another man who took the elevator to heaven.

• November 17, 2012 8:57 PM CST
    • Peel is very much respected here in the states , as in England , even though we did'nt have access to his radio programs , just all the fine Peel  Sessions albums (And , of course , there's a plethora of that stuff , on line.). What's humorous is that he got his start in Dallas , Texas. He was in the right place at the right time , and I can't say that for too many people about Dallas , having lived there , myself (And I apologize if that sounds like a JFK joke. It is'nt.).

• November 18, 2012 8:08 AM CST
    • Great music. If only there were any bands like this within 50 miles of the stix I live in , sigh...

• November 18, 2012 6:28 AM CST
    • Playlist 11/17/12

Sleazies  Wild Turkey Is Not A Meat 
      Upper Crust  Let Them Eat Rock 
      Bad Religion  Lost Pilgrim 
      Satan's Pilgrims  Soul Pilgrim 
      Damned  Turkey Song 
      Kaisers  (Don't Give Me No) Gravy 
      Only Ones  The Happy Pilgrim 
      Wreckless Eric  The Nerd/Turkey Song 
      New York Rivals  Coup d'Etat 
      Everymen  Coney Island High