Forums » Continental U.S.

List of newest posts

• November 30, 2010 2:34 PM CST
    • Weirdonia is from the Windsor area... so if you wanna go pond hopping you can see us ;)

• November 24, 2010 3:39 PM CST
    • Yeah, a few years back a band I was in shared a bill with Monsters from the Surf - great band! Havent heard of the other two but I'll be sure to check them out.

Skizz Cyzyk said:

I like Monsters From The Surf, The Taildraggers, and The Ubangis. I'm in Baltimore, so I don't always know what is going on in DC, but follow those 3 bands, and they're likely to lead you to it.

• November 24, 2010 3:20 PM CST
    • I like Monsters From The Surf, The Taildraggers, and The Ubangis. I'm in Baltimore, so I don't always know what is going on in DC, but follow those 3 bands, and they're likely to lead you to it.

• November 24, 2010 9:08 AM CST
    • long time fan of garage/fuzz rock but never had any luck finding these types of band in my area, so this is my desperate attempt to find some around me. 

I'm also a musician, so if anyone would like to start one let me know!

• December 8, 2010 9:58 AM CST
    • I haven't heard of any happenings lately from this group. Are there any cool shows or recordings happening in SE Michigan or Toledo area these days?

• December 5, 2010 5:42 PM CST
    • Is there anyone living in New Orleans on GaragePunk?

• December 3, 2010 9:55 PM CST
    • Thee Oh Sees and Bare Wires at Chop Suey in Seattle, free if you go on chopsuey.com and r.s.v.p. on their concert calender.

• November 30, 2010 12:52 PM CST
    • Hey, y'all!

Beware The Dangers Of A Ghost Scorpion! is hitting the road for our first tour in March.  We're playing at Joe Squared in Baltimore on Wednesday, March 9th.  Are you or someone you know in a cool trashy, surfy or just plain weirdo-funtime Baltimore based band?  We need to find a local, and I figured this was the place!

Check out the tunes and stuff in that first link, and please either respond here or send me a note at btdoags@gmail.com! 

Thanks, everyone!

-V.V. Delambre, BTDOAGS!

• November 24, 2010 10:25 PM CST
    • EAST!!! i mean. sheesh again!!

THE SPIDER BABIES said:

SPIDER BABIES CUMIN' WEST? WE LIVE ABOUT AS FAR WEST AS YA CAN GO? YA MEAN EAST? SHIT, EUROPE IN MARCH AND MIGHT PLAY THE CLEAVLAND HORRIBLE FEST IN MAY?

• November 24, 2010 8:19 PM CST
    • SPIDER BABIES CUMIN' WEST? WE LIVE ABOUT AS FAR WEST AS YA CAN GO? YA MEAN EAST? SHIT, EUROPE IN MARCH AND MIGHT PLAY THE CLEAVLAND HORRIBLE FEST IN MAY?

• November 24, 2010 3:32 PM CST
    • Hell yes! I wish i was gonna be there. When are you crazy Spider Babies comin west? Would LOVE to see you!

THE SPIDER BABIES said:

YEAH, CUMIN' TO PORTLAND OREGON TOO! NOVEMBER 29TH AT THE EASTEND. PLAYING WITH THE SPIDER BABIES, FUCK YEAH! SOMEONES GONNA BE GITTIN' DRUNK!

• November 24, 2010 10:32 AM CST
    • YEAH, CUMIN' TO PORTLAND OREGON TOO! NOVEMBER 29TH AT THE EASTEND. PLAYING WITH THE SPIDER BABIES, FUCK YEAH! SOMEONES GONNA BE GITTIN' DRUNK!

• November 24, 2010 10:17 AM CST
    • Oh yeah, sheesh! It's Satuday, Dec 4th around 930ish.

• November 24, 2010 3:58 AM CST
    • when?

• November 24, 2010 12:20 AM CST
    • King Louie's Missing Monuments are coming to Denver!  YES!!  Playing at Unit B, 2232 Lawrence St., with the Lust-Cats of the Gutters, thee Goochi Boiz, and the Fake Tans.  DO NOT miss this amazing show, I can barely wait!! 

• November 22, 2010 1:12 PM CST
    • This was very entertaining, by the way, both nights. River City Tanlines are always good. The Beatdowns were pretty good, too. It was really cool seeing history on stage with the Bo-Keys. They still deliver the goods.
      The Nevermores are always solid. I really enjoyed seeing Mondo Topless. I got some good pics I’ll put up on flicker once they’re edited a bit.
      The Fleshtones were great, nonstop showmen. They had all the moves, Karate Kid kicks and more. It made me think of some of the footage I've seen of the MC 5 and I realized they were helping me play connect the dots, drawing a line through past great entertainers. It was a real thrill to see one of the original CBGB bands. Fun.

• November 10, 2010 7:46 PM CST
    • Hey, Boss Mustangs, thanks for getting a hold of me. Even though you're on the other side of the state (I hardly go over there, it practically feels like a whole different state; ironically I wind up going up North much more than hitting your side of the state, although it can be quite lovely over there). Let me know if you ever make it over this way, and I'll do the same for you. My band is called Las Drogas: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Las-Drogas/136540006382577 The scene over here is, from my experience, more rock n' roll than your side (the west always struck me as more "college rock" and jam band oriented, for some unexplainable reason). But lately, I feel like it's been kinda sucky. Blame it on "the Economy", I guess. Regardless, every scene has its ups and downs. Regardless, I'll always keep rockin. seeya, KK

• November 10, 2010 6:28 PM CST
    • We're in Grand Rapids. Too bad we weren't a little closer. At least you have a cool rock scene by you. We'd probably have alot better luck on your side of the state.

• November 9, 2010 4:42 PM CST
    • would you be interested in having live bands in the mix? i've got a group in Bloomington called th'EMPIRES http://thempires.bandcamp.com let me know, our setup is small, we've got a few friends locally. 30minute set.

• November 2, 2010 8:53 AM CDT
    • Are you guys still around? Local Austin guy here, starting up a 2 piece swamping/surf/punk will be playing out soon, hopefully? Let's put a show together in the future.

• November 1, 2010 6:21 PM CDT
    • Thanks to all who tuned in on Sunday! According to the TPT program director, it had a 20% higher viewing than other shows in the same timeslot, so they plan to run it again in December! Stay tuned...