Forums » Shakin' Street

List of newest posts

• January 14, 2013 9:50 PM CST
    • Oh oh oh Buzzcocks-Love you more! :D

• January 15, 2013 10:37 PM CST
    • They say it's all been done , it's all been heard , too. I say do wakka do wakka do wakka do.

• January 15, 2013 1:05 PM CST
    • I'd go with this, especially Gallon Drunk, The Kinks, The Monks, MC5, GG Allin, The Sonics, Billy Childish, Chuck Berry, Link Wray....There's a rich seam worth mining, you still come up with great stuff after thirty years.

ted cogswell said:

Here is the complete list of everyone mentioned in the two threads, along with a few I added, over 300 in all: 

68 Comeback

A-Bones

Action Swingers

Hasil Adkins

Dave Agulair

The Alarm Clocks

Dave Allen and the Arrows

GG Allin & the Murder Junkies

Randy Alvey and the Green Fuz

American Soul Spiders

Antiseen

Armitage Shanks

Archie & the Pukes

The Artisans

Lester Bangs
      Bantam Rooster

The Barons

The Barracudas

Bassholes

Paul Bearer and the Hearsemen

The Beasts of Burbon

The Beguiled

BellRays

The Beguiled

Berlin Brats

Chuck Berry

The Bevis Frond

The Birthday Party

The Black Lips

Bob Log III

The Bomboras

Boss Hogg

Boys From Nowhere

The Brides

The Brood

Bunker Hill

The Candy Snatchers

Captain Beefheart

Dean Carter

Cheater Slicks

The Chesterfield Kings

Billy Childish/Thee Milkshakes/Thee Mighty Ceasars

The Chimney Sweeps

Alex Chilton

Chinese Millionares

The Chocolate Watch Band

Clone Defects

Chrome Cranks

Claw Hammer

Fred Cole

Stud Cole

Color Me Psycho

The Compulsive Gamblers

Cosmic Psychos

Count Bishops

The Count Five

The Country Teasers

The Cowslingers

The Cramps

The Creation

The Creeps

Dave Crider

The Customs

The Cynics

Thee Daggermen

The Damned

Kenny Daniel

Ronnie Dawson

The Dead Boys

Dead Moon

The Dead Milkmen

Death of Samantha

Deja Voodoo

Demolition Doll Rods

Demotrons

Derelicts

The Detroit Cobras

The Devil Dogs

Bo Diddley

The Didjits

The Dirtbombs

The Dirty Loves

The Dirtys

DMZ

Les Dogs

Don & the Goodtimes

Doo Rag

Downliners Sect

The Drags

The Drones

The Droogs

The Dummies

The Dwarves

The Eastern Dark

The Elites

Electric Frankenstein

The Electric Prunes

The Evil

The Fall Outs

The Fatals

The Fe Fi Fo Fuours Plus 2

The Fells

Fireworks

The Five Canadians

The Flamin’ Groovies

The Flaming Stars

The Flat Duo Jets

The Fleshtones

Fortune and Maltese

Kim Fowley

Frumious Bandersnatch

The Fuzztones

Gallon Drunk

Gas Huffer

Gasolheads

Tim Gassen

Gaunt

Gibson Brothers

Girl Trouble

Gonn

The Gories

The Groupies

Guitar Wolf

The Gravedigger V

The Gruesomes

The Guess Who

Guilty Pleasures

Gun Club

Halo of Flies

Hara Kee Rees

The Hardons

Jimmy Harold

The Hatepinks

The Haunted

Hawkwind

The Hellacopters

The Hives

The Homewreckers

Daryl Hopper

The Horrors

The Humpers

The Hunches

The Inhalants

The Intelligence

Cordell Jackson

Wanda Jackson

Lee Joseph

July

Hans Kasteloo

Lenny Kaye

The Keggs

King Khan & the Shrines/ King Khan & BBQ

King Uszniewicz and the Uszniewicztones

The Kinks

The Konks

Larry & the Bluenotes

The Lazy Cowgirls

The Leaves

The Legendary Stardust Cowboy

Miriam Lina & Billy Miller

The Little Biys

Adrian Lloyd

The Lollipop Shoppe

The Loons

Lost Sounds

Love/Arthur Lee

James Lowe

Greg Lowery

The Lyres

MAD3

Magnetix

The Make-Up

The Makers

Man or Astro Man?

The Masonics

The MC5

Legs McNeil  & John Holstrom

The Meteors

Midnight Movies

Milano/the Leather Boy

The Milkshakes

The Miracle Workers

The Michelle Gun Elephant

The Modern Lovers

The Monks

The Mono Men

The Monsters

The Montells

The Moony Suzuki

The Moorats

Johnny Moped

The Morlocks

Motorcycle Boy

The Motards

Mouse & the Traps

The Movie Star Junkies

The Moving Sidewalks

Mudhoney

The Muffs

The Mummies

The Murder City Devils

The Music Machine/Shawn Bonniwell

MX-80

Naked Raygun

The Necessary Evils

The Neurotic Swingers

The New Bomb Turks

The New York Dolls

Night Kings

Nights and Days

Nipple Erectors/The Nips

Nobody’s CHildren

The Oblivians

Terry Ork

The Outsiders

The Pagans

The Pandoras

Rudi Petrudi

Phantom Surfers

Plan 9

The Pleasure Fuckers

The Pleasure Seekers

Poison 13

The Pretty Things

Paul Pierce

Plasticland

The Priests

The Prisoners

Prisonshake

Rudi Protudii

Pussy Galore

PVC

The Q65

Russell Quan

? and the Mysterians

Radio Birdman

The Ramones

Rare Breeds

The Raunch Hands

The Real Kids

The Reatards/Jay Reatards

Reigning Sound

The Remains

Paul Revere & the Raiders

Rocket From the Tombs

Rev.  Beat Man

Ron Rimsite

The Rip Offs

Rocket 555

Leland Rogers

The Rolling Stones

The Royal Pendletons

Los Saicos

The Saints

Sam the Sham & the Pharoahs

The Sateliters

Jan Savage

The Scientists

The Seeds/Sky Saxon

Sex Museum

Sexareenos

The Shadows of Knight

Los Shains

Greg Shaw

The Shitty Beatles

The Sinister Six
      Sir Douglas Quintet

Sirens

The Slickee Boys

Slobs

Sons of Hercules

The Sonic Rendezvous Band

The Sonics

The Spaceman 3

The Spaceshits

Jon Spencer Blues Explosion

Mike Spencer

The Spits

The Splash 4

The Standells

Jack Starr

The Statics

Mike Stax

The Stoics

The Stooges

STP

Supercharger

Supersnazz

The Supersuckers

Screaming Lord Sutch

The Swamp Rats

The Swingin’ Neckbreakers

T. Rex

Teengenerate

The Tell Tale Hearts

Tev Falco

Thanes

Marty Thau

Third Bardo

13th Floor Elevators/Roky Erickson

Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments

Les Thugs

Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers

The Trashmen

The Trashwomen

The Troggs

Turbonegro

Marcus Tybalt

The Ugly Ducklings

The Unclaimed

Unrelated Segments

Untamed Youth

The Untold Fables

The Urges

The Velvet Underground

The Vipers

The Von Zippers

Vulcan Detective Agency

The Wailers

Travis Wammack

Tim Warren

Waste Kings

Danny Waugh

The Weeds

Shane White

The White Stripes

The Wild Mammouths

The Wildebeasts

Wildfang

Willie the Wild One

Andre Williams

Wimple Witch

The Woggles

Link Wray

Los Yorks

Zachary Thaks

Zeke

• January 15, 2013 3:13 AM CST
    • Also , Gene Vincent and The Blue Caps , Eddie Cochran and Johnny Burnete and The Rock'n'Roll Trio. Punk is just Heavy Cochran.

John Battles said:

wow. I might add Richard and The Young Lions ,  The Leather Boy (Not to be confused with The Motorcycle Boy or that other band with the same name. .), THE C*NTS , The Waste Kings , Lithium Xmas , Third Bardo , Dirty Wurds , Johnny Legend , Jesse Hector , Brownsville Station , Eater , Destroy All Monsters , Los Teen Tops , Los Locos Del Ritmo , Los Camisas Negras , Slade , Third World War , Johnny Hallyday (Psych phase.) , The Pets (Venezuela) , Death (Detroit) ,  Purple Image , Shadows of Knight , Neanderthals , Five Americans , Charlie Feathers , Herbie Duncan , Three Souls in My Mind , Mickey Lee Lane , Bobby Lee Trammel , Andy Starr , Lurkers , Dr. Feelgood , Little Bob Story , (Count) Bishops , Cannibals , Kim Fowley , Orphan Egg , Blue Cheer  , Peyote Cowboys   , Nervous Eaters , Spiders/Nazz/Alice Cooper Group , anyway , lots of others. Thank you for compiling this list......

The Shitty Beatles rose from the ashes of Garage Echo , a worse than obscure Dallas Garage / Surf band. They stuck it out for a couple of years , doing sloppy Nuggets  , Elvis , and , yes , Beatle covers , along with a plethora of catchy and hilarious originals. They were over 30 and wore hornrim glasses years before that would get you laid. The local scene was ageist and Led Zeppelin  hair - ist. Even Horton Heat had to bust his ass to build a local following , being 27 , with hair slowly thinning . Key members , Jack Turlington and Cap'n Brewkid , joined up with French Acres (Late of Avant Garage confrontationalists , The Norvells , whose singer , Sally Norvell , later formed Congo Norvell with Kid Congo Powers. She is the reason The Shitty Beatles were mentioned in "Wayne's World".).

Wildfang's hard - to - find LP , produced by Paul Marotta of The Mirrors and The Styrenes , comes recommended. I found it peeping out of the front of a box of Gay Dance 12"s in a thrift store.

• January 15, 2013 1:31 AM CST
    • wow. I might add Richard and The Young Lions ,  The Leather Boy (Not to be confused with The Motorcycle Boy or that other band with the same name. .), THE C*NTS , The Waste Kings , Lithium Xmas , Third Bardo , Dirty Wurds , Johnny Legend , Jesse Hector , Brownsville Station , Eater , Destroy All Monsters , Los Teen Tops , Los Locos Del Ritmo , Los Camisas Negras , Slade , Third World War , Johnny Hallyday (Psych phase.) , The Pets (Venezuela) , Death (Detroit) ,  Purple Image , Shadows of Knight , Neanderthals , Five Americans , Charlie Feathers , Herbie Duncan , Three Souls in My Mind , Mickey Lee Lane , Bobby Lee Trammel , Andy Starr , Lurkers , Dr. Feelgood , Little Bob Story , (Count) Bishops , Cannibals , Kim Fowley , Orphan Egg , Blue Cheer  , Peyote Cowboys   , Nervous Eaters , Spiders/Nazz/Alice Cooper Group , anyway , lots of others. Thank you for compiling this list......

The Shitty Beatles rose from the ashes of Garage Echo , a worse than obscure Dallas Garage / Surf band. They stuck it out for a couple of years , doing sloppy Nuggets  , Elvis , and , yes , Beatle covers , along with a plethora of catchy and hilarious originals. They were over 30 and wore hornrim glasses years before that would get you laid. The local scene was ageist and Led Zeppelin  hair - ist. Even Horton Heat had to bust his ass to build a local following , being 27 , with hair slowly thinning . Key members , Jack Turlington and Cap'n Brewkid , joined up with French Acres (Late of Avant Garage confrontationalists , The Norvells , whose singer , Sally Norvell , later formed Congo Norvell with Kid Congo Powers. She is the reason The Shitty Beatles were mentioned in "Wayne's World".).

Wildfang's hard - to - find LP , produced by Paul Marotta of The Mirrors and The Styrenes , comes recommended. I found it peeping out of the front of a box of Gay Dance 12"s in a thrift store.

• January 15, 2013 9:42 PM CST
    • Most likely that was the case.

ted cogswell said:

I'm pretty sure I was in that group at one time, I did download the first few. Is it possible that I got removed for inactivity?

• January 15, 2013 4:09 PM CST
    • I'm pretty sure I was in that group at one time, I did download the first few. Is it possible that I got removed for inactivity?

• January 15, 2013 4:00 PM CST
    • They're in the GRGPNK Records group. But unless you're a seasoned veteran of the Hideout, and visit and participate often (meaning several times per month), you won't be granted access until you are. Just fair warning... ;)

ted cogswell said:

Is there a page that has all of the comps to download?

• January 15, 2013 12:11 AM CST
    • Is there a page that has all of the comps to download?

• January 15, 2013 6:57 PM CST
    • Found a copy at Otto's in Manhattan. Love it! It's a great amalgamation of fun underground stuff. The art is killer and I dig the vibe!

• January 15, 2013 5:09 PM CST
    • Hahahahaha, good one! Yeah, it still seems like a major flaw, paying DJ's to play instead of a live bad, even if he's famous like Daniel Ash, or playing stuff we like here! I woulda held a grudge, too!

4-on-the-floor rythym is for us whitest of white dudes, haha, but it is dull.

DJ Johnson said:

I like some of the same things you listed just now, Dave, but back then I was a major hater of disco.  I was a working musician who suddenly wasn't working, as weren't most of my contemporaries, because the clubs could just put records on and the patrons were happy.  Why pay a band to play?  It made us very mad.  I refused to see Saturday Night Fever at the time.  Seen it since.  Not bad.  I can listen to enough disco these days to make a good 90 minute playlist, but the four-on-the-floor thing gets very old when there's nothing else making it stand out, and it still feels like a majority of the disco stuff was pretty slick and nondescript.  Then there are songs like "I Feel Love".  Niiice.  It just took me 30 years to get over the grudge.

• January 15, 2013 12:39 AM CST
    • I was going to add "Flush The Fashion" to the thread on albums wih one good song.
      But ,I like Alice's version of "Talk Talk", as well as "Clones (We're All)", but were there really as many Rock /Disco cro$$OVER HITS AS WE'VE BEEN TOLD. "Miss You " is'nt Disco , from where I stand ....They did do the "Disco" verson for the clubs. The album version was Disco ORIENTED , yes. The Stones' real Disco songs were "Dance" , "Emotional Rescue' , that lot. "Hot Stuff" was earlier and closer to Funk.  Of course , I could be dead wrong . I , unfortunately , saw Smashing Pumpkins for $3 , when they were starting out , and never would have been convinced they'd amount to anything , so , no , I've been wrong , before . Blondie had "Heart of Glass" , but did atone with "Dreamin'" and "One Way or Another". I guess I don't totally hate "Heart... " today , I think it's funny. Psuedo Giorgian Bubble Gum .....or did Moroder produce that , too ?

I thought "Turn Me Loose" by Loverboy was Donna Summer. I'm not kidding !
      DJ Johnson said:

Ah hell yes!  That was a fun album.  A bit overcompressed, but cool songs.  "Clones" is the one that people sometimes remember, but it's a little bit polarizing with Alice fans.  They either dearly love it or really hate it.  I love it.  "Headlines" was nearly as cool.  And "Nuclear Infected" was pretty fun, too.  There are a few things on that album better left unplayed, though.  

Thanks to this discussion I've dusted off the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.  It's all your fault.  Hope you're proud of yourselves.  

Mike said:

Alice Cooper "Flush The Fashion" anyone?

• January 14, 2013 7:21 PM CST
    • Ah hell yes!  That was a fun album.  A bit overcompressed, but cool songs.  "Clones" is the one that people sometimes remember, but it's a little bit polarizing with Alice fans.  They either dearly love it or really hate it.  I love it.  "Headlines" was nearly as cool.  And "Nuclear Infected" was pretty fun, too.  There are a few things on that album better left unplayed, though.  

Thanks to this discussion I've dusted off the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.  It's all your fault.  Hope you're proud of yourselves.  

Mike said:

Alice Cooper "Flush The Fashion" anyone?

• January 15, 2013 2:20 PM CST
    • Hopefully Purple Weekend falls Early December again or Late November. I'd love to visit Spain. I've been to London, it's cool and all, but I'd like to see something new if I'm dropping a grand+ on plane tickets. Léon sounds like the jam, and turns out mi tio en España ain't too far off, Santiago de Compostela on the NW coast. Looks like I just need to wait til 2013 Purple Weekend info comes out.

Also, I'd love to see something rad going on in Cascadia. The DIY/houseshow scene is bangin, but it'd be awesome to see a bigger event right on my doorstep.

Gringo Starr said:

Well, it depends on who's playing as well. Beat Bespoke is coming soon. March 28-31. Frowning Clouds and the Strypes are playing. The other bands don't really tickle my fancy (Corner Shop??). Purple Weekend is in November or December. I'm more partial to Spain anyway (seeing that I'm not welcome in Britain without a huge hassle). Let me know if you go to León I might be there this year.

Shtbird said:

Only festivals I can possibly go to this year are Le Beat Bespoke or Purple Weekend. Too busy to be able to take time off April-November, when the majority of festies happen. Still, I'm gunna try my best to make Ponderosa Stomp.
      Any recommendations on which of the two to go to? Don't really want to dish out the cash to fly to Europe two times, but I'm lucky enough to to have family to stay with/reason to visit in Spain/Switzerland. Figure if I try for Le Beat, I can buy a cheap ticket to London (I hear March + April are cheapest to fly to Europe). On the flip side, I'm already pretty fluent in Spanish, y me voy a encantar un otra ves para practicar/otra lugar para conocer.

And who knows? Maybe I can scrounge the dough for both.

• January 15, 2013 12:46 AM CST
    • There should have been a big festival in Seattle for the 50TH Anniversary of " Louie , Louie" , but .....did'nt happen.

• January 14, 2013 9:37 PM CST
    • The time is ripe for someone to organize some kind of garage/rock 'n' roll festival in the Seattle/Tacoma area. It's been more than a decade since the last Garage Stomp. And hey, weed is legal in Washington now! 

• January 15, 2013 1:44 PM CST
    • How about cartoon bands, like Josie & The Pussycats? Pretty girls in Leotards, fishnets, high heels, kitty ears and cute little kitty tails. Anyone one know of other cartoon series with a band in the centre spotlight (as opposed to being guest appearances)?

• January 15, 2013 12:54 PM CST
    • As much as I love my stoner, I never really got into Dead Meadow. Something about the guys voice I think, pretty bland. Maybe should check them out live to see if it's an improvement.

• January 15, 2013 9:03 AM CST
    • The Christmas single with Screamin' Jay Hawkins and the Fuzztones, which sounded sooooo good, at least like such a good idea absolutely SUCKED BALLS!! Plus I'll never get over all those reports about what a dick Rudi Protrudi was, but, to be fair, I screamed and yelled at some of my band members when they would cancel practice behind my back and I'd go ballistic. Probably my worst confession was that I treated playing garage like a job which I took seriously and took offense to those who referred to it as "fun" or as a "hobby"  FUN is riding a roller coaster or having a party with lots of colorful balloons and a hobby is something like collecting stamps or building little ships that fit inside of bottles.

• January 15, 2013 3:17 AM CST
    • Well , you should have seen the Elder Janis in Green Bay , wearing leather pants , smoking and drinking PBR in the can  , saying "I'm a DIRTY BROAD!!" AND ROCKIN' THE SHIT OUT OF THAT PLACE........I'd say , give her another spin. I never thought of her image or her sound as being badass. Just some good Rockabilly music.

James Porter said:

Here's something even more sacrilegous:

Janis Martin. The so-called Female Elvis.

Have a compilation that I've only played once.

I thought it sounded just a little too camped-up. Maybe I should listen again. Seemed like her image was more badass than her actual music.

• January 15, 2013 2:58 AM CST
    • Here's something even more sacrilegous:

Janis Martin. The so-called Female Elvis.

Have a compilation that I've only played once.

I thought it sounded just a little too camped-up. Maybe I should listen again. Seemed like her image was more badass than her actual music.

• January 15, 2013 1:50 AM CST
    • Oh what the Hell - White Stripes , Jon Spencer (Barring The Gibson Bros.) , Detroit Cobras , Nashville Pussy , Oblivians, Black Lips , Reigning Sound , Mummies , (POST - TEEN GARAGE) Greenhornes ,  FLAMING LIPS (80's to the present.) , Deadbolt , Billy Childish *, Cheater Slicks , and , God rest his soul , just the same , Jay Reatard , The Reatards , etc.. I liked one or two of his later songs , that's about it. 

* I bought my first Milkshakes record in '85 or '86. After tons of hype and about 100 records , he lost me . I could'nt even get in to see Thee Headcoats , and my friend's band , who brought in a lot of people themselves , got $100 to split three ways , for opening . I saw Buff Medways , thought they were awful.

"Dang me , dang me. They oughta take a rope and hang me". I don't totally hate all the bands I named. I just don't get it.

• January 15, 2013 2:40 AM CST
    • Show #405: "R.I.P. 2012, Part 1 of 4" playlist:

In memory of Fred Milano, singer (1939-2012)
      Dion & The Belmonts - "A Teenager In Love"

In memory of Larry "Rhino" Reinhardt, guitarist (1948-2012)
      Captain Beyond - "Frozen Over/Thousand Days Of Yesterdays (Time Since Come And Gone)"

In memory of Gilbert Gray, drummer (1941-2012)
      Bobby Crown & The Kapers - "Your Conscience"

In memory of Bob Weston, guitarist/singer/songwriter (1947-2012)
      Ashkan - "Take These Chains"

In memory of Phil Kraus, xylophonist/percussionist (1918-2012)
      Ben E. King - "Spanish Harlem"

In memory of Jimmy Castor, saxophonist/singer/songwriter (1940-2012)
      Jimmy Castor - "Hey Leroy, Your Mama's Callin' You"

In memory of Johnny Otis, drummer/singer/producer/songwriter/percussionist (1921-2012)
      The Johnny Otis Show - "Willie And The Hand Jive"

In memory of Leroy Taylor, bassist (1944-2012)
      The Nite-Liters - "Afro Strut"

In memory of Walter Gaines, singer (194?-2012)
      The Originals - "Baby I'm For Real"

In memory of Al Urban, singer/guitarist/songwriter (1935-2012)
      Al Urban - "Gonna Be Better Times"

In memory of Winston Riley, singer/songwriter/producer (1946-2012)
      The Techniques - "I'm So In Love With You"

In memory of Etta James, singer (1938-2012)
      Etta James - "I'd Rather Go Blind"

In memory of Larry Butler, keyboardist/singer/songwriter/producer (1942-2012)
      The Gentrys - "Keep On Dancing"

In memory of Mark Reale, guitarist/songwriter (1955-2012)
      Riot - "Rock City"

In memory of Dick Kniss, bassist/songwriter (1937-2012)
      John Denver - "Spring"

In memory of Tony Tecumseh, guitarist/songwriter (1940-2012)
      Afterglow - "Meadowland Of Love"

In memory of Kell Osborne, singer (1939-2012)
      Kel Osborne - "Would You Laugh"

In memory of Andre "Mandre" Lewis, keyboardist/singer (1948-2012)
      Maxayn - "I Want To Rest My Mind"

In memory of Jim King, saxophonist/singer/harmonica player (1943-2012)
      Family - "Observations From A Hill"

In memory of Al DeLory, pianist/producer/arranger/songwriter (1930-2012)
      The Crystals - "He's A Rebel"

In memory of Luis Alberto Spinetta, singer/guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter (1950-2012)
      Almendra - "Tema De Pototo (Para Saber Como Es La Soledad)"

In memory of Al "Billy" Fayard, singer/drummer (1941?-2012)
      The Stokes - "Whipped Cream"

In memory of Joe Moretti, guitarist (1938-2012)
      Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - "Shakin' All Over"

In memory of Dory Previn, singer/guitarist/songwriter/lyricist (1925-2012)
      Dory Previn - "Starlet Starlet On The Screen Who Will Follow Norma Jean"

In memory of Clive Shakespeare, guitarist/songwriter/producer (1949-2012)
      Sherbert - "Can You Feel It Baby"

In memory of Luke Brandon, guitarist/singer/producer (1924-2012)
      The Everly Brothers - "When Will I Be Loved"

In memory of Michael Davis, bassist/singer/songwriter (1943-2012)
      MC5 - "High School"

In memory of Mike Melvoin, pianist/composer (1937-2012)
      The Beach Boys - "I Just Wasn't Made For These Times"

In memory of Billy Strange, guitarist/singer/composer/arranger (1930-2012)
      Billy Strange Orchestra - "Noctural Permission"

In memory of Davy Jones, singer/actor (1945-2012)
      The Monkees - "Daydream Believer"

In memory of Roland Bautista, guitarist/songwriter (1951-2012)
      Earth, Wind & Fire - "Remember The Children"

In memory of Ronnie Montrose, guitarist (1947-2012)
      Montrose - "Space Station #5"

In memory of Jimmy Ellis, singer (1937-2012)
      The Trammps - "Pray All You Sinners"

Click here to stream this show now: http://eggmanrulez.com/m3u/405.m3u
      or to download: http://eggmanrulez.com/streams/405.mp3

***To stream The Metaphysical Circus live via the web click this link: http://portsmouthcommunityradio.org/listen ... to listen to past shows, view playlists and more, fan the show on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Metap ... 50?sk=wall … or check out my website (to be updated someday): http://eggmanrulez.com/
      Live every Friday night at 10pm to 1am EST on WSCA-LP 106.1 FM, Portsmouth Community Radio!

Egg